Strawberryelectric48

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Strawberryelectric48

Post by kaysagossiper »

ashhbby wrote:i think high wasted shorts and pants are awful looking.
especially shorts though, those are the worst.
yeah some can pull off the pants but that doesn't change the fact that i think they're ugly. but i don't think kristee is one to be able to pull them off. she isn't fat and i think she looks fine but those pants aren't meant for all body types.

I'm not alone!! <3

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I agree with those who say that it's great that she's not going the YouTube slacker route and skipping college. She came to California AND she's going to college. Unless she screws that up and drops out ("Just taking a break for 'personal reasons'"), you have to give her credit.

I'm not into the sorority thing, but whatever.

The one thing I am curious about is whether kristee will participate in and/or vlog this:

[youtube][/youtube]

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

dulcechunti wrote:I agree with those who say that it's great that she's not going the YouTube slacker route and skipping college. She came to California AND she's going to college. Unless she screws that up and drops out ("Just taking a break for 'personal reasons'"), you have to give her credit.

I'm not into the sorority thing, but whatever.

The one thing I am curious about is whether kristee will participate in and/or vlog this:

[youtube][/youtube]
i doubt she will ever mention this in any video.

LuvLuv1D
Learner
Learner

Post by LuvLuv1D »

sous les étoiles wrote:
Nadezhda wrote:^ Lol. I agree. People are looking into this way too much, reading what they want into it and being melodramatic. :roll:
Right. I'm shocked she got enough info to write like three paragraphs.

Hmmm, I realize what I said was controversial. I knew even as I was writing it that a lot of people wouldn't agree with me. I think I've just always been a very intuitive person. I'm good at "reading" people and picking up on subtle little psychological things others miss. I'm like the therapist for all my friends because I help them see things about themselves and their lives that they might not see themselves.

So yeah, I wasn't judging her based on a 14 minute video, but from watching her for years and from my own personal knowledge and life experiences! :)

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

She posted a dorm room tour. Her room looks normal, though having drawers, etc so unorganized like that would drive me absolutely insane!

lyssa123
Debater
Debater

Post by lyssa123 »

Theta this, my sorority that, my big did this...

madbeauty88
Talker
Talker

Post by madbeauty88 »

lyssa123 wrote:Theta this, my sorority that, my big did this...
Being in a sorority pretty much takes over your life. I've had friends in college who were in them. I know a girl who isn't even in college anymore and STILL talks about her sorority. It creates lifelong connections or some shit.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

i didn't see anything wrong with it. she's excited, just like every other girl who joins a sorority.

xalisondilaurentisx
Informer
Informer

Post by xalisondilaurentisx »

byebyebye1 wrote:
i didn't see anything wrong with it. she's excited, just like every other girl who joins a sorority.
I agree. I dont see how its different then talking about her friends or something. Why does the word "Sorority" just instantly turn people off?

lyssa123
Debater
Debater

Post by lyssa123 »

I understand what everyone's saying, and I completely agree. I have friends that are in sororities and it definitely takes over your life. I just felt that in this video she made it a point to mention something about Theta every minuet. IDK, I was already in a bad mood when I watched it, so it just peeved me lol.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I think she does mention it a bit but I don't feel like she's been too overdoing it or in anyway "bragging" about it.

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

xalisondilaurentisx wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:
I agree. I dont see how its different then talking about her friends or something. Why does the word "Sorority" just instantly turn people off?
I think it really depends on your experience with greek life. I've never been in a sorority but have a few friends in them and they've definitely made me want to never join a sorority. I guess it's different at each school and different with each sorority but in my experience there's lot of lying, backstabbing, gossiping. I've overheard sorority girls passing out flyers tell each other that they make a point only to give them out to "pretty" girls. I've overheard girls talking shit about other sororities plenty of times and gossiping about their own "sisters". I guess to me it just seems really fake so when people constantly talk about how great and amazing it is, it just makes me want to roll my eyes.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

idonteven wrote: I think it really depends on your experience with greek life. I've never been in a sorority but have a few friends in them and they've definitely made me want to never join a sorority. I guess it's different at each school and different with each sorority but in my experience there's lot of lying, backstabbing, gossiping. I've overheard sorority girls passing out flyers tell each other that they make a point only to give them out to "pretty" girls. I've overheard girls talking shit about other sororities plenty of times and gossiping about their own "sisters". I guess to me it just seems really fake so when people constantly talk about how great and amazing it is, it just makes me want to roll my eyes.
yeah i feel like its all just so petty and that's why i cant stand to hear people talk about it over and over and over.
and i don't mean this to offend anyone or anything but sororities remind me of cults. so that's another reason why i've just been so turned off by them. i just find when you have a huge group of girls there's a bunch of unnecessary drama and shit talking and a lot of girls i know who have been in a sorority have changed and they turned into bitches. now i know not all sororities are the same and people have had nothing but great things to say about them but i just can't stand them and when people brag about being in one 24/7.
formerly known as ashhbby

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

I agree with everyone about the negatives of sororities and while it did get a little annoying how much she mentioned hers, I am happy for her. I'm glad she's living the normal college life that a lot of Youtubers tend to think they are above.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

TallButShort wrote:I agree with everyone about the negatives of sororities and while it did get a little annoying how much she mentioned hers, I am happy for her. I'm glad she's living the normal college life that a lot of Youtubers tend to think they are above.
yeah its great that she's enjoying it! unlike most girls like how you said think they are above it. i just could do without her talking about her sorority. that's all i'm saying :)
formerly known as ashhbby

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

ashhbby wrote:
TallButShort wrote:I agree with everyone about the negatives of sororities and while it did get a little annoying how much she mentioned hers, I am happy for her. I'm glad she's living the normal college life that a lot of Youtubers tend to think they are above.
yeah its great that she's enjoying it! unlike most girls like how you said think they are above it. i just could do without her talking about her sorority. that's all i'm saying :)
Yeah I completely agree. My guess is because it's still so new and hopefully it will die down a little.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

TallButShort wrote:
ashhbby wrote:
Yeah I completely agree. My guess is because it's still so new and hopefully it will die down a little.
I think that's exactly what'll happen. I think that once the initial rushing excitement dies down we'll get the occasional "Get ready with me - my sorority formal!" type of video, but it won't be as in your face as it all is now. it's just new and exciting.

lemonlime44
Debater
Debater

Post by lemonlime44 »

Does she practice her voiceovers? The one in that video sounded like she didn't even practice once.
:cool:

madbeauty88
Talker
Talker

Post by madbeauty88 »

Her Fall makeup video was pretty bad. The split screen is not working, the camera is shaky, she is too far away from the camera and off center, and her make up so so rushed and messy. Why do companies (Ipsy, Benefit) want these girls to work for and represent them?? I just don't get it.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

It was so rushed. I think she might have been filming it with some non-youtube people around and was self conscious (she was outside, someone came to give her bobby pins, and I think it was a person not tripod filming her at some points).

Return to “Kristee Vetter”