Satan Apparently
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allana Davison

Post by Satan Apparently »

velvet_ribbons wrote:
evolsirap wrote:Homegurl is selling not one but TWO Prada bags on her Depop (and admitted in their descriptions that she’s never even worn either of them out).. And she waited how long to buy a shower curtain for her current place? That’s just sad man. She better marry rich for she’s got some terrible and insensible spending habits.

She sold the blue pants too? Lol she wore them LITERALLY once. And whyyyyy would you buy another $3000 bag when you know you never wear the first one? I think the answer to why she doesn’t step away from social media though is clear - in what other job would she be making Prada money at 25 (having graduated with her C degree only 2 years ago) with her lack of work ethic and skills?
Just to ad my $0.02 she said in the Depop posting that she’d bought the pants in two sizes and this was the second pair. But to add to the recklessness, she paid (or at least said they were) $520US per pair. And net-a-porter wouldn’t let her return them.

alexschoen
Learner
Learner

Post by alexschoen »

Omg she’s such a brat. She’s in Portugal and said they just spent the last two days binge watching Netflix. And now tonight they got takeout and are going to watch more Netflix. Like you’re in fucking Portugal you entitled twat, why don’t you actually go do some sight seeing?? Does she realize how many people would love to be in her place and be traveling Europe? FFS!!!

oamy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by oamy »

you guys, she's briefly featured on s2e5 of the joel mchale show on netflix as an example of "the finest minds on youtube". i normally just lurk around here but i just had to create an account to tell somebody this! i almost choked on my drink when her face popped up

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

oamy wrote:you guys, she's briefly featured on s2e5 of the joel mchale show on netflix as an example of "the finest minds on youtube". i normally just lurk around here but i just had to create an account to tell somebody this! i almost choked on my drink when her face popped up
was it a parody episode? what was so "fine" about her?

LucifersConsort
Talker
Talker

Post by LucifersConsort »

oamy wrote:you guys, she's briefly featured on s2e5 of the joel mchale show on netflix as an example of "the finest minds on youtube". i normally just lurk around here but i just had to create an account to tell somebody this! i almost choked on my drink when her face popped up
Well I just instantly lost all respect for him lol. How is basic beauty stuff that requires no artistic ability "finest minds" material lmao.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I’m so confused. What is her new boyfriends name? Is it the guy from this old vlog?

I know I’m stupid lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frannysmum
Debater
Debater

Post by frannysmum »

LucifersConsort wrote:
Well I just instantly lost all respect for him lol. How is basic beauty stuff that requires no artistic ability "finest minds" material lmao.
noneed to lose respect, it’s a parody show and he is making fun of her. for those of you with netflix, it’s 3.43 from the end of the 5th ep of the second part of season one. it’s part of a GRWM of hers in which she says “I have a true fear of dying. I think it’s just like a really sad thing.” wow, she is really so thick.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

prettylights92 wrote:I’m so confused. What is her new boyfriends name? Is it the guy from this old vlog?

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>Nn7sr6KODh8</span></a>

I know I’m stupid lol

No. Her bf name is Dejan. Sounds like Dan.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

prettylights92 wrote:I’m so confused. What is her new boyfriends name? Is it the guy from this old vlog?

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>Nn7sr6KODh8</span></a>

I know I’m stupid lol

No. Her bf name is Dejan. Sounds like Dan.

freemyse0ul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by freemyse0ul »

Omg that video about her being sad/depressed and how to deal with a bad day... like, for real?
Ofc i understand that she also has bad days and some comments may get to her but overall she has a pretty good and easy life. Yes, ofc she‘s still gonna have mood swings or be sad but she was so dramatic.
Also she mentioned that some of the comments in that one video (i think the dior video?) were super harsh. I don’t think they were. When i was watching that video i was shocked at how bad her skin looked, plus, she looked super orange. She always ends up looking sooo muddy. Can’t she see that?

LucifersConsort
Talker
Talker

Post by LucifersConsort »

frannysmum wrote:
LucifersConsort wrote:
noneed to lose respect, it’s a parody show and he is making fun of her. for those of you with netflix, it’s 3.43 from the end of the 5th ep of the second part of season one. it’s part of a GRWM of hers in which she says “I have a true fear of dying. I think it’s just like a really sad thing.” wow, she is really so thick.
Oh thank God lmao faith in humanity restored

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

she extended her vacation a week?? in croatia?? so relatable :?

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

anonymous123 wrote:she extended her vacation a week?? in croatia?? so relatable :?
Wait, aren’t they still in Portugal? And wow, to have the time and free-flowing cash to extend a trip an extra week.... who do you think foot the bill? I’m sure it was her. He doesn’t seem like the type to pay for shit. Sugar mamma vibes.

here_to_lurk

Post by here_to_lurk »

As a full-time YouTube influencer or whatever, it's your job to put out content consistently. That said, Everyone deserves vacations. Before she left she went on and on about how she was pre filming, and then she hasn't posted in a week??? It's just annoying af because it's like waiting for the next episode of a show that doesn't come. Like, don't make promises you can't keep.

Dude imagine the money she makes if she can extend her stay in Europe for another week! The cost of air bnb and the fancy food they are eating alone..like damn.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

She only has 3 more weeks with her step dad's flight benefits

freemyse0ul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by freemyse0ul »

Why Croatia tho? Isn’t he from serbia?
I was wondering the same tho. She said she’s been working sooo hard before she left and was prefilming videos. Uhm. Where are they?

She only wants to travel with dejan so he can film these embarrassing zoom in parts in her vlogs and take millions of pics of her.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

probably because Croatia has gorgeous beaches and is relatively inexpensive ...

here_to_lurk

Post by here_to_lurk »

freemyse0ul wrote:Why Croatia tho? Isn’t he from serbia?
I was wondering the same tho. She said she’s been working sooo hard before she left and was prefilming videos. Uhm. Where are they?

She only wants to travel with dejan so he can film these embarrassing zoom in parts in her vlogs and take millions of pics of her.
Idk who said Croatia. They're in Portugal! It's apparently Dan's fav place in the world.

Fr about the pre filmed vids. Where they at? :roll:

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

here_to_lurk wrote:
freemyse0ul wrote:Why Croatia tho? Isn’t he from serbia?

Idk who said Croatia. They're in Portugal! It's apparently Dan's fav place in the world.

Fr about the pre filmed vids. Where they at? :roll:
yeah sorry my bad!!!! I mixed the location up with another blogger in croatia, but my judgment for extending her trip remains the same :?

freemyse0ul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by freemyse0ul »

She‘s probably too busy posing for all of these insta photos lmao. Why can’t she show us the beautiful places she’s going to? Instead she keeps posing awkwardly.

Return to “#-E”