rosalia
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous part 7

Post by rosalia »

potete wrote:
bunnybreath wrote:Don't usually post here, but I keep seeing her in my instagram feed ugh :roll: she literally looks photoshopped to death (and not in a good way). Id love to see a untouched raw photo of her with a fan or something for once (without the angles, lighting, filters, and photoshop)
These are all candids: http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/gigi- ... =editorial
:o she looks so different! I mean if I had never seen her overly photoshopped Instagram pictures I would think she's pretty, but compared to her perfect Barbie doll Insta image she looks really bad here :(

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

As someone pointed out earlier, she's really unhappy about her big boxy chin, still.

Post by Guest »

CRAZY how different she looks without photoshop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oxford
Debater
Debater

Post by Oxford »

I'm confused as to if I should be posting in part 7 or part 8, so I'll try here as well. It bothers me that she put 'biggest regret' in her video title but then didnt even want to answer what her bigger regret/mistake was??

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

Yep, definitely a dude in a dress. :?

bunnybreath
Talker
Talker

Post by bunnybreath »

I think she looks pretty damn good without all the photoshop ... hell maybe even better! Gigi actually looks like a real human being for once lol I can understand editing away some arm flab or wrinkles but she always over does her Instagram pictures to the extreme to the point that she looks like a fake plastic doll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Through the comment above I found out a new thread was created a long time ago for no reason..
If anyone wants to go there: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=201&t=23973

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

think we should finish this thread first..although that might not happen cause gigi is so boring there's nothing to talk about!

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Im assuming from her ig that she got her lips done

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

her dog story...ew!

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

There's no way it's true. How disgusting!

Oxford
Debater
Debater

Post by Oxford »

She says in that dog story in regards to long distance relationships "given the right person, guy or girl, I'd try and make it work".

Am I misunderstanding something here or did she just say she goes both ways?

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

i'm so glad i unsubscribed, this video was the last drop. there is only so much attention seeking i can handle from one person.

LisaStone
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaStone »

Oxford wrote:She says in that dog story in regards to long distance relationships "given the right person, guy or girl, I'd try and make it work".

Am I misunderstanding something here or did she just say she goes both ways?
I remember her saying at one point she was straight, could just be an attention thing?
ALSO WHY would she tell that story?! True or not.. Wtf

Fiona Apple
Informer
Informer

Post by Fiona Apple »

Gigi's views have been on a dramatic decline lately.

She used to always get over 1,000,000 views per video with ease and now she's lucky to crack 400,000. :|

According to Social Blade [1], she's gained only 18,690 new subscribers in the past 30 days (a decrease of 31.3%) and her views are down by 24.4%.

See, this is what happens when you rest on your laurels, take your subscribers for granted and change too quickly in such a short period of time.

It's time for Gigi to go back to stop trying to be a Kardashian and go back to the drawing board; she shot to YouTube 'fame' as a nonconformist and now she's acting like every other shallow, vapid, brainless bimbo in L.A.

No one is here for four videos per month when two of them are monthly favourites and the other two are either a) 'Q&A's in which she reveals absolutely nothing about herself or b) 'storytime' videos devoid of humour and creative thought which are too extreme to be true. That's boring. People have a short attention span and people move on very quickly. If she wants to remain relevant, she needs to go back to your roots and entertain us. If not, she will be on her way out. Don't go the Trisha route. We already have on blndsundoll4mj, God knows we don't need another. I've been saying for the past two years that Gigi and Trisha are the same person and her last video just confirms my suspicions, though I doubt even Trish would stoop that low. :?

[1] https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/gigigorgeous

Post by Guest »

Fiona Apple wrote:Gigi's views have been on a dramatic decline lately.

She used to always get over 1,000,000 views per video with ease and now she's lucky to crack 400,000. :|

According to Social Blade [1], she's gained only 18,690 new subscribers in the past 30 days (a decrease of 31.3%) and her views are down by 24.4%.

See, this is what happens when you rest on your laurels, take your subscribers for granted and change too quickly in such a short period of time.

It's time for Gigi to go back to stop trying to be a Kardashian and go back to the drawing board; she shot to YouTube 'fame' as a nonconformist and now she's acting like every other shallow, vapid, brainless bimbo in L.A.

No one is here for four videos per month when two of them are monthly favourites and the other two are either a) 'Q&A's in which she reveals absolutely nothing about herself or b) 'storytime' videos devoid of humour and creative thought which are too extreme to be true. That's boring. People have a short attention span and people move on very quickly. If she wants to remain relevant, she needs to go back to your roots and entertain us. If not, she will be on her way out. Don't go the Trisha route. We already have on blndsundoll4mj, God knows we don't need another. I've been saying for the past two years that Gigi and Trisha are the same person and her last video just confirms my suspicions, though I doubt even Trish would stoop that low. :?

I couldn't have said this better myself. So spot on!

Post by Guest »

Fiona Apple wrote:Gigi's views have been on a dramatic decline lately.

I couldn't have said this better myself. So spot on!

Bully
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bully »

There is just NO way the dog story is real. It just doesn't happen. She would have woken up way before the dog came (eeeww...) on her face.
Making up a bestiality story to get views is really gross.

Passer_By
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Passer_By »

First time ever posting on here but after seeing Gigi's recent video it actually does make me a little depressed. I kind of hope she's just making up all the stories about gorgeous men asking for her number and buying her expensive gifts. I mean I'm a cis girl and I've never had some random guy buy me a designer bracelet or anything (not that id ever want one actually).
Maybe It's different in LA? But yeah anyway, yet another "perfect/rich" man asks her out at a dog park.....So, not that theres anything wrong with dating transgender people but how could a straight guy not know Gigi is trans?

P.s Oh and the whole "I don't have birthDAYS, i have birth months" thing makes me sick! How can anyone be that self absorbed.
She's definitely someone i just watch because it's such a train-wreck.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

Bully wrote:There is just NO way the dog story is real. It just doesn't happen. She would have woken up way before the dog came (eeeww...) on her face.
Making up a bestiality story to get views is really gross.
i mean this is the same person who said their dog got raped to get attention soo..i'm not surprised. she's gross

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”