Maybelline fit me foundation/concealer/powder

makemeupcrazy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maybelline fit me foundation/concealer/powder

Post by makemeupcrazy »

I have super dry, senstive skin and I love this foundation, the concealer is horrible though. I do not wear powder regularly, so I did not purchase that or the blushes. I wear the shade 135 in the foundation, I guess it just isnt good for oily skin, I have to use cocunut oil and vitamin e oils on my skin daily, especially my face, it produces no natural oils! I also don't have any issues with staying power. It holds up fine for me.

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

Hm, it claims to be oil free.. Yet its making everyone oily. Also Its advertising claimed "no fillers", which I assumed would mean no silicone. I googled the ingredients and says it contains dimethicone :/

http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_5b4e49348.html

mwahah
Informer
Informer

Post by mwahah »

I broke out from this foundation 3 days after i started using it. I broke out on one side, then it spread to the other, and eventually spread all the way down to my neck and chest for weeks. NEVER AGAIN.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why have friends when you have GG ♥

CaramelDrop
Informer
Informer

Post by CaramelDrop »

My problem with the foundation was they didn't have my color and I didn't feel like buying two and mixing them. The concealer is my HG. I have dark circles and it covers them well.

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

I actually use one of their lightest shades of powder (110) for a highlight. It's actually really great and smooth, I like it. But I probably wouldn't buy it again, since I have so many other ones to use up.

usernamexhere
Informer
Informer

Post by usernamexhere »

I have pretty dry skin so I have no issues with the foundation affecting it. My issue is the coverage. I'm not one to wear full coverage on a daily basis but when I can still see my acne scars very clearly through a foundation, I basically put it in the tinted moisturizer category. I've never tried the powder, and I'll never waste my money on the concealer because every time I see someone show it on youtube, it's a gross gloppy mess.
"It's a human need to be told stories. The more we're governed by idiots and have no control over our destinies, the more we need to tell stories to each other about who we are, why we are, where we come from, and what might be possible."

NotSoVIP
Informer
Informer

Post by NotSoVIP »

I try out their powder and concealer, the powder is ok, but still not under my purchase back item list, due to certain issue.
I extreme hate the concealer, I can even call it as concealer, cause it never conceal any thing on my face, dark circle, acne, scar?? Nothing it conceal.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

I like the concealer a lot, I find that if I take too long to blend it out it dries and ends up looking cackey :/ It works really good on my under eye circles though, they're not very dark so maybe that's why. I actually prefer the consistency of this one to my usual concealer which is Erase Paste.

wildlygodlyxo_
Stalker
Stalker

Post by wildlygodlyxo_ »

wow, this post is from 2013 :o i dont know if they changed the formula of the concealer over they years, but i find it to be great on my skin! and i have pretty oily skin ESP in the summer time. i'd definitely give it a try again for those who have disliked it before. i find it blends perfectly under the eyes with both a beauty blender or a denser concealer brush! Not as heavy as the Nars concealer but also not as much coverage. The concealer is also on the dewy side which leaves a slight "wet" look underneath the eyes which i personally really like! it brightens the under eye area while also correcting! Probably not the BEST concealer for concealing pimples since it isn't matte. however, it is super easy to blend! LOVE it for that reason. ALSOOO, a little goes a long way with this concealer because it spreads on the skin. <3

meow_3
Learner
Learner

Post by meow_3 »

The concealer is really great, even the liquid foundation. It covers enough but it's dewy and blends well so it looks like skin. It's actually my favourite drugstore foundation.

Return to “Maybelline”