90PointlessFrogChallengesPart 6

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 90PointlessFrogChallengesPart 6

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

Yes to getting Pointless Frog in there. :)

CoeurFidele
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CoeurFidele »

Woohoo new thread!
Have a good work day everyone! :tu:

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Answering a previous poster about the hot tub.
Well the weather in the UK has been ABSOLUTELY terrible this past month. It's rain, rain and MORE rain.
In Brighton a week or two ago they had basically a river rushing down the hilly streets.

bananapotato
Talker
Talker

Post by bananapotato »

Love the thread name :tu:
Please excuse my grammar and spelling

Duchess
Learner
Learner

Post by Duchess »

please someone make Alfie work a 9-5 job for a week. I'd pay to see him crack under pressure.
"but guuuuuuiiissseeeee it's soooooo hard filming daily vlogs." fuck you. I bet if we took each idiot from every village and made a new village, Alfie would be that village's idiot.

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

The13eyond wrote:Answering a previous poster about the hot tub.
Well the weather in the UK has been ABSOLUTELY terrible this past month. It's rain, rain and MORE rain.
In Brighton a week or two ago they had basically a river rushing down the hilly streets.
I don't know what's going on down there, but it's been lovely up north! I'm sure we've had more non-rainy days than rainy days. I guess the hot tub needs 12 hours or so to warm up, and we all know Alfie is so great at planning ahead :roll:

simplyanna7

Post by simplyanna7 »

Does he get a prize for doing the 90 days challenge?

collie
Learner
Learner

Post by collie »

Yeah the weather has been ridiculous. I live in the north of Scotland and we have had nonstop rain for days. Last week we had so much rain everywhere was flooded. I couldn't even get my car out my street cause it was that bad lol.

But back to Alfie. He really does just waste so much money on crap. He bought something to help with his muscels but doesn't know how to use it. Why would you not ask your trainer or watch a youtube video. He is the most annoying person ever. haha

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

Loving the new thread title :tu:

This whole 90 day challenge thing is pissing me off. Does he want a fucking medal or something? On Day 2/3 he was complaining about how "difficult" it was... like either suck it up or don't bother.

tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiah »

simplyanna7 wrote:Does he get a prize for doing the 90 days challenge?
Not officially but I'm sure he'll buy himself some useless gadget (or 5) to celebrate :roll:

PurpleBee
Debater
Debater

Post by PurpleBee »

He does realise that getting a salad at nandos doesn't make it healthy?? Especially when you get extra everything....

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

I've gave up watching any of his videos or vlogs anymore. I can't stand his face, his voice, his stupid videos...it's just really fun reading what he's been up to now on this thread, but I do follow (AKA not follow, add on a list) him on Twitter to see what condescending/abusive tweets he has out in store. It's the exact same routine everyday. So boring...

wowow
Learner
Learner

Post by wowow »

Here's my summary of his latest vlog:

- GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD MORRRRRNNNNNNING GUYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS
- Oh wait, it's not the morning.
- Mention of invisalign due to reading this thread.
- Crossed off 3 days on 90 day challenge calendar. Within 30 seconds of this... admits that all vlogs have been late this week. :roll:
- "Going to eat my lunch now annnnddd upload this video and then I need to film a main channel video, then I need to edit that main channel video, then I need to upload that main channel video FOR YOU GUYS." *creepy intense look at the camera*
- NARLA.
- I enjoy my house being tidy, OMG IM SO WEIRD.
- Next day. Lost the rest of previous day's vlog footage. How convenient.

Sorry, gave up 7 minutes in, I literally can't continue.
Hahahaha Somsri this is hilarious :D

made my day. :rofl:

crg93
Learner
Learner

Post by crg93 »

His downfall is coming ever closer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blockah
Informer
Informer

Post by blockah »

So how many days is he into this challenge that it already became a complete failure? This is an amazing trainwreck.

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer

Post by WinterSnow »

Oh I do love his own little world he lives in.

-I woke up super super super super super super early today....at half 7....
- Can't be bothered eating healthy any more but i'm still amazing and am completing the 90 day challenge
- I have no imagination so i'm going to search Youtube to see what videos people have been playing so I can do the same because looking for a brand new game is so much hard work, i'd rather have other people do that tough job for me.
- My main channel video is a day late but can't be bothered to start editing till 8pm
- I'm going to continue to create crap videos but I do it for you guyssssssss you can't really expect me to put any effort into the videos, it's not like its my full time job or anything.

Future_Scars
Learner
Learner

Post by Future_Scars »

I don't even think he lasted a week, he failed at uploading his vlogs after like 3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuriana
Talker
Talker

Post by Nuriana »

There's a reason why PTs make those meal plans, and you should stick to it. Or at least try. If that's not working for you, you should talk to your personal trainer since that's one part what you are paying him to do. Or is he paying him to be able to say I GOT A PERSONAL TRAINER, just for the image. In my opinion breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it does wonders.
English is not my first language.

bubble17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bubble17 »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:He's such a fail whale in his latest vlog. "I'm not gonna eat my meals when I'm supposed to... just gonna eat as much as I want when I want, including greasy Chinese noodles." He said 7.30am is too early to eat as he just got up at 7.30 - but he was supposed to be getting up at 7am every day and having a small meal before the gym. He says he doesn't care about not making quality videos now. So.... that's out of the 90 day challenge then.

Slowly slipping.... don't even ask about the new office. There's a tumbleweed blowing through there.
Zoe did this speech when she reached like 7 million or something. she said she will continue making the videos she always had. yet when he does it, he has a huge chip on his shoulder. and he was the one who mentioned improving the quality of his video - the whole point of this office and challenge?

I can see why noone wants to collab with him, he's a prized idiot. He used to be mr-collab and now i bet his phone never rings with offers.

Ginge01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ginge01 »

He tweeted on Sunday the reason he couldn't upload his main channel video that day was that he was filming videos. In todays vlog he said that he just filmed a video to go up on his main channel. He's just getting cought in his own lies and excuses. I don't think it will take long before (some of) his minions stop forgiving him for all these excuses.

Also: no Alfie in Tylers auguest so far?

Return to “Pointless Blog”