vadisrad

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: vadisrad

Post by moonlightpixie »

ihatebeautygurus wrote:I can't for the life of me remember the name of the place she's having her wedding at but I do remember looking at their food menu and food alone was $150 per person! How the hell is she affording that?!?!?! For just food????
My guess is she'll pay for all these with the guest's money for the wedding.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

TeddySerious wrote:Bahaha Vag is pissy at us, again, in her latest video. Don't flatter yourself. Do you think any of us would actually "sabotage" your wedding? Oh. Wait. You mean Niki Murphy. She's the one who leaked your website to ALL of us with the intent of messing with you.

Bitch I am not interested in going to Maine to see your ghetto ass wedding. Pfft. Niki is the only one that pathetic! :rofl:
sabotage her wedding? ahahahaha :rofl: :respekt: no one of us would want to attend to a pathetic wedding with her wearing a cheap ass dress and begging the guests for money so that she can pay for it!!! that's what she always does right? Asking for money because she can't afford stuff :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She's a whiny Bish. None of us want to go to her wedding and mess it up. I think she is lying to make herself look more important than she is.
Of course, Niki leaked some details so you never know. I only go to weddings of people I am really interested in. Vag, we are not interested in you at all.
Look at your fellow content creators. Especially the only that leaked your details and her friends. :FU:

Post by Guest »

Omg. This hood rat has never eaten a $150 meal in her life!!! She is comedically idiotic.

The divorce will be way more interesting than the wedding. I'd like to attend that! :rofl:

betch
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by betch »

Vag thinks that we are trying to sabatoge her wedding?! Hhahaha that's hilarious. Bitch i would NEVER pay to fly out to your podunk hoedown wedding even if you paid me $1000.

This is the issue i have with the GoFundMe. She made a video crying and saying her parents are in "dire need", but then she puts out back to back hauls. I never said she used the money on her hauls, HOWEVER I will say this: why beg for money if you are gonna do back to back hauls? Whethr she used the $ on herself or didn't, it makes you look sketch AF. why not have a small wedding w/ immediate family and use the money you would've spent and give it to your parents "$100k doctor bills" OR instead if gifts, ask people to donate to a fund at your wedding to give back to your parents. If that were MY parent in dire need, i wouldn't spend SHIT on myself until the bills are down to a better amount. She bought UTTER CHEAP SHIT when she did those hauls, why not give THAT MONEY back to your parents?! When you put out a video with WOE IS ME OMG MY PARENTS ARE IN NEED HELP PLZ OMG, and THEN you put out back to back hauls, AND THEN plan a wedding with $150/plate and "a pricy location" and custom decor, and a fucking PHOTOBOOTH, Whetherr your parents or not it makes you look really REALLY bad, like you had the money but chose to ask people for money instead.

Last thing , its fucked up that she throws mental illness out there like it's nothing. Right, like people with bipolar disorder and schitzophrenia leave "hate comments" and "are psycho"". Sorry but she is a fucking CUNextTuesday for throwing shit like that around. This bitch probably never had any SERIOUS mental conditions, YET she always talks shit on people and make fun of the mentally ill. With her dad and his state right now, she should think about being a little more sensitive to mental conditions.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I had never even heard of her until she was mentioned by Niki. I do think Niki is jealous of her, because she has a house and Niki lives in a trailer. I think that is why she leaked info.

I've read some back stuff about her, the gofundme was utter crap. If you set up a gofund me for yourself, your parents or your child - you better be very selective about what you spend your money on for the next few years. I donated to a guy's gofund me when his wife was in the hospital and he took off to be with her. Two months later they went to St. Louis for the weekend, attending a ballgame and staying in a hotel. Several of us thought "WTF?" Vag's is the same. I feel for her parents, but she should be putting her extra money towards their care if she is asking people to donate.

I don't know about the whole giveaway thing, but what little I have read sounds shady.

So, Vanessa and Nikki - 2 peas in a pod, and they will both stab each other in the back at the first chance they get

Post by Guest »

Well let's just say back in the day, Vanessa had tons of YouTube friends. Nicole Guerriro even made an appearance in one of her imats vlogs. She was friends with so many girls including Kait Nichole, Ciaoobellaxo, xcherryboom7x, Love Melissa Michelle, Ashley Sanders. Etc.

Now none of these girls have anything to do with her. She has completely ostracized herself on YouTube due to her shady shit and drama so all she can get for "friends" is gutter trash like Niki Murphy.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TeddySerious wrote:Well let's just say back in the day, Vanessa had tons of YouTube friends. Nicole Guerriro even made an appearance in one of her imats vlogs. She was friends with so many girls including Kait Nichole, Ciaoobellaxo, xcherryboom7x, Love Melissa Michelle, Ashley Sanders. Etc.

Now none of these girls have anything to do with her. She has completely ostracized herself on YouTube due to her shady shit and drama so all she can get for "friends" is gutter trash like Niki Murphy.
That tells you what you need to know about Vag. She can't keep a friend. Niki is all she has. Niki is jealous AF because it looks to her that Vag has it better than her. Little details started coming out. Otherwise how would most of us find it. One person found it on her own. The rest of us via word of mouth from Niki leaking bits and pieces. Vag is in the gutter with Niki. What does she expect? They have both done some questionable things many times on YT. You get what you deserve. Nobody cares enough about Vag to mess up her wedding. If she is so scared, move it. She has time. Who wants to watch a cow with 3 kids walk down the aisle pretending. :rofl: :rofl: Waste of time and money. Keep the money and have a small ceremony.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

when is the wedding?

Post by Guest »

I hate how she thinks she works at YouTube headquarters or some shit and must tell us what YouTube is or is not. Bitch, no one cares about your thoughts on the new YouTube policy. Please have a seat.

betch
Learner
Learner

Post by betch »

Looks like her company website is gone. I'm honestly surprised it lasted this long.

Post by Guest »

She's so overly dramatic about her pregnancy. "Guys I didn't get the results from that ultrasound!! I'm calling up there and complaining!!" :roll: It must be a nightmare to deal with her at the doctors office. If they even mention a 1% chance of something happening, she flips her shit, complains and bitches on Twitter and YouTube.

LanaDeathRey
Stalker
Stalker

Post by LanaDeathRey »

How much weight do you guys think she has put on in the last 3 years? Before she was even pregnant with her daughter, she started getting fat. I bet she's put on 40 or 50 pounds at LEAST. She never lost any of her baby weight after she had Emmalyn.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am not good at guessing weight. She has definitely gained without losing baby weight in between.

betch
Learner
Learner

Post by betch »

Hahah omg I was dying. In her last video, she had to practice her bitchiness!! She started practicing saying that she wasnt going to "throw down at Gen Beauty"and then she records the part where she says that. Vadisbad at editing. And she wasnt to throw down because people cut in front of her, yet 2 min earlier she says her and louis just walked into genbeauty when there were 2 long lines. No one would throw down with her anyway BC she is pregnant. That did nothing but make her look like the pos she is.

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

TeddySerious wrote:She's so overly dramatic about her pregnancy. "Guys I didn't get the results from that ultrasound!! I'm calling up there and complaining!!" :roll: It must be a nightmare to deal with her at the doctors office. If they even mention a 1% chance of something happening, she flips her shit, complains and bitches on Twitter and YouTube.
She seems like the type of person that everyone in the retail and service industries just hate.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Niki is congratulating Vad on Twitter. Is it time for her to have the baby?
I don't pay Vad enough attention to know. :rofl:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

According to Niki's twitter, Vad had her baby.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Beautiful baby girl but, her name sounds like Salmonella or sarsaparilla !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

So, did Vag get married?
I heard it wasn't at the place she said.
She just wanted us to think that. Is that true?
Don't care much anyway just wondering if my source was reliable?

Return to “U-Z”