Project D&P attraction (Part 2!)

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Project D&P attraction (Part 2!)

Post by sweetmm »

glamorize wrote:I apologise! I didn't read that because I'm noob af. I'll back away now :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But we can still state here Dan is attracted to Phil's frame ;)
phanofcoldplay
Credit:amazingfiru

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Well this thread has also confirmed that Dan is definitely attracted to quirky guys with dark hair and light blue eyes if you want to take that as proof that he's attracted to Phil ;) Them being in a relationship is an entirely different conversation though.

My love for this thread is so strong.

effy_eidechse
Informer
Informer

Post by effy_eidechse »

My favourite thread as well. Since we're constantly lacking information on Phil (that silent SatanSnake ;) ):

In the interview with Charlie XCX he offers straight away to be the person she kissed (in case there was a comet about to hit the earth); 1:32:

[youtube][/youtube]

I'd love to go into detail about how Dan puffes his cheeks straight afterwards and continues, quickly licking his lip. But nah, focussing on Phil instead :tu:

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

I added some new stuff to the playlists today. Under the cut because none of it is very interesting at all as it's mostly main channel stuff and it's what you'd expect.
Phil:
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

Dan:
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Except for this one which definitely comes as a bit of a surprise in late 2013, but I believe we've already discussed that in the main thread (anyone got anything to say about it here?)

[youtube][/youtube]
glamorize wrote:I apologise! I didn't read that because I'm noob af. I'll back away now :D
(Have you read it now, checked any of the links out? Did it help you with forming an opinion on the whole sexuality/relationship thing?)
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

Post by Guest »

felucca wrote:
(Have you read it now, checked any of the links out? Did it help you with forming an opinion on the whole sexuality/relationship thing?)
i find it so confusing, honestly, like sometimes i can straight out say "yeah they are" from how they sometimes act around eachother and lots of little things (which ive mentioned in the main thread, i wont rehash haha), but then other times i cant form an opinion lol. it depends on what day. theres so much conflicting information. when i used to watch them in 2009 (but you know thats 2009) the attraction was so obvious (before they had even met in real life, the skype screenshots, formspring etc) but they are both such good liars and avoiders these days. i cant decide, even from all the info on the thread. if there was a majority opinion (not from just like shippers) i would probably be able to decide. (anyway i should probs stop talking about this here, i made a mistake earlier in the thread, sorry again for that ^_^)

but like in a conclusion, i definetely think they are both bi. (i'm more sure dan is bi from the attraction he talks about and shows towards both men and women) if they are together or not, i'm still conflicted and undecided.

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

Found some customer service ones we didn't have:

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Ouch dumbwads :rofl:
Credit:amazingfiru

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

I always thought Dan's neck thing was because it's an erogenous zone for him and saying he hates it was so that people wouldn't touch him there, but that reply is making me rethink :D

christyimnotred
Debater
Debater

Post by christyimnotred »

slutty_angels wrote:haha the adam thing I find hilarious...

[youtube][/youtube]

55.50-57.20
So much bad vibes coming off dan as phil and adam giggle, Dan's face when phil and adam did the ghost bit :| and then his awkward laugh he does and the tension!
This was amazing! Look at Dan when Adam and Phil are talking about the week Phil spent in Ireland. He rolled his eyes and did the jacking-off hand motion. Dan was seriously not happy about that! Was that before Dan?

BisexualShoeMarriage
Talker
Talker

Post by BisexualShoeMarriage »

"There was room enough in what she had left me for endless imaginings"

"All of us looking at her reflection in different funhouse mirrors"

- John Green; Paper Towns

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

sweetmm wrote:Ouch dumbwads :rofl:
Lol I just found the perfect video answer to Dan's 2012 rants.

[youtube][/youtube]

Preach it, Phil.

effy_eidechse
Informer
Informer

Post by effy_eidechse »

senpai wrote:I always thought Dan's neck thing was because it's an erogenous zone for him and saying he hates it was so that people wouldn't touch him there, but that reply is making me rethink :D
I can kinda relate to that...being touched at the neck can feel quite invasive and intimate. He isn't however that surprised/scared when Phil comes close to it:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
christyimnotred wrote:This was amazing! Look at Dan when Adam and Phil are talking about the week Phil spent in Ireland. He rolled his eyes and did the jacking-off hand motion. Dan was seriously not happy about that! Was that before Dan?
It was kinda during getting to know Dan in 2009. Phil got a part in that web-series 'ApartmentRED' in Oct 2009 and Adam and him met in Dublin.
Ahem...back to attraction:

[youtube][/youtube]

Starting at 1:20 talking about Nick Jonas, Phil says 'he has a really good face, smells like pencil shaving in a good way, woody, spicey wood, cinnamonny wood'. I just enjoy them talking about people smell, I don't even know why. I know this is stereotypical thinking, but I rather expect conversations like this from either girls and q*eer guys. Offtopic: Why is q*eer still counted as a slur on GG? At least in Germany it's the official term and not used in a negative manner.
(also the ben reference at 1:00; 'It could have been interpreted as something else, but ponytail.' :rofl: )

slutty_angels
Informer
Informer

Post by slutty_angels »

christyimnotred wrote:
slutty_angels wrote:haha the adam thing I find hilarious...

[youtube][/youtube]

55.50-57.20
So much bad vibes coming off dan as phil and adam giggle, Dan's face when phil and adam did the ghost bit :| and then his awkward laugh he does and the tension!
This was amazing! Look at Dan when Adam and Phil are talking about the week Phil spent in Ireland. He rolled his eyes and did the jacking-off hand motion. Dan was seriously not happy about that! Was that before Dan?
I think it was late 09. It was an apartment red thing which dan wasn't part of. I'm not sure he was doing the wanker hand motion, it does fit though...

psylocke
Lurker
Lurker

Post by psylocke »

senpai wrote:I always thought Dan's neck thing was because it's an erogenous zone for him and saying he hates it was so that people wouldn't touch him there, but that reply is making me rethink :D
Same here. A lot of people have certain places they don't like to be touched (the neck in particular) because it can turn them on uncontrollably as it's an extremely sensitive area for them. I've always thought that was the case for Dan, but maybe not...

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I remember someone pointing out during that UV paint challenge on their radio show, that when Phil painted Dan's neck, Dan made a face and elongated his neck, instead of wincing and crinkling his neck like one normally would to protect their neck. Might be full of shit, but I think it's an interesting observation that supports his neck possibly being a "G-spot".

psylocke
Lurker
Lurker

Post by psylocke »

[video][/video]

2:20-2:24? I see what you mean.

existential-elephant
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by existential-elephant »

i'm so SO sorry for my mistakes, english isn't my native language
just come out of lurking to add something to neck discussion. i don't know if this was figured out already or not, but in this video on 4:11 phil touches dan's neck and he gasps (then he tries to do this sound for a couple more times on the "intense" moments, but specificly the first one had nothing to gasping for)
[youtube][/youtube]
4:11

effy_eidechse
Informer
Informer

Post by effy_eidechse »

existential-elephant wrote:i'm so SO sorry for my mistakes, english isn't my native language
just come out of lurking to add something to neck discussion. i don't know if this was figured out already or not, but in this video on 4:11 phil touches dan's neck and he gasps (then he tries to do this sound for a couple more times on the "intense" moments, but specificly the first one had nothing to gasping for)
How could I miss that one? That gasp is amazing and he even endured being touched without throwing a tantrum, so I'm still going with some sort of weak spot of his.
These guys and the things they do on the radio...I've been watching a few shows lately and I'm convinced that they sometimes say things deliberately to rile another up. I wouldn't put it past them that they have some sort of games like 'I don't think you'll be able to say this...' and then take it as a challenge. 'Nipple, butt, anus, grinding, erect...' - they've said it all on national live radio :tu:

BisexualShoeMarriage
Talker
Talker

[tweet][/tweet]
yes homo?

idk how to post screencaps here, so if anyone wants to take one and post that that would be great. at the moment the image I posted is linked to pandalesterr's tweet and will no longer appear if the tweet is deleted, which it might be if they find constant re-tweets annoying
It's "Dat ASs" and pictures of the mousemat from the realistic sports colab.

BisexualShoeMarriage
Talker
Talker

[youtube][/youtube]
1:28

Apparently looking at pictures of Ryan Gosling is the cure for all ailments.

Return to ā€œDanisnotonfire & AmazingPhilā€