SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 3

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 3

Post by charcobain »

ami10479 wrote:Is Nina still on SnapChat? I haven't seen anything from her on SC for two days.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
She posts on snapchat all day every day, have you been blocked?

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

charcobain wrote:
ami10479 wrote:Is Nina still on SnapChat? I haven't seen anything from her on SC for two days.

She posts on snapchat all day every day, have you been blocked?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. She definitely reads here then.. Cause I haven't commented on any of her video for over two weeks now... I am one of the few that actually saw her son's face on Snap Chat before she removed it.. =/ blah Freaking Bitch.. How am I supposed to make fun of her now.. ?? Lol

SayWhaaat
Learner
Learner

Post by SayWhaaat »

I thought she blocked me yesterday when I didn't see anything. I just checked and she's back.

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

SayWhaaat wrote:

I thought she blocked me yesterday when I didn't see anything. I just checked and she's back.
She didn't block me... I'm back in.
BTW does it show her who watches her snaps?

Okay where do I start?
The dogs.. ugh They jump all over the couch, the tables, shred all kinds of paper and boxes.. Nono and Malibu rum think it's soooo cute! ID be embarrassed to record with my place a mess.

I've said this before.. the empty frames seriously bug fuck out of me.. uggghh

Chef Nono is cooking with her special sauce again. =) and I don't know about you guys but remove shells and de vain my shrimp..

DOES Rod think he cute with???
His fuck face irritates me like you wouldn't believe..
I did really love her eyeshadow today though..

myfriendknows
Learner
Learner

Post by myfriendknows »

Yes girl!!! I was thinking that, why put the shrimp with the veins and shells in pasta?! Like so they eat it with the shell on??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

myfriendknows wrote:Yes girl!!! I was thinking that, why put the shrimp with the veins and shells in pasta?! Like so they eat it with the shell on??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha.. I just read my post and I sound illiterate..
What I ment to say is Dose Rod think he's cute with his duck face??. lol
Dam phone makes me sound dumb... =)
ami10479 wrote:
SayWhaaat wrote:

Okay where do I start?
The dogs.. ugh They jump all over the couch, the tables, shred all kinds of paper and boxes.. Nono and Malibu rum think it's soooo cute! ID be embarrassed to record with my place a mess.

Chef Nono is cooking with her special sauce again. =) and I don't know about you guys but remove shells and de vain my shrimp..

SayWhaaat
Learner
Learner

Post by SayWhaaat »

ami10479 wrote:
SayWhaaat wrote:

Okay where do I start?

I kept thinking what type of parenting skills are we looking at if the dogs do what they want? I cringed every time Loyal jumped on the table, hoping it didn't break.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Loyal is going to bite that other dog a little too hard one time. They get no exercise, they have pent up energy & aggression, especially two unaltered males :/
Besides how gross is it that he's climbing all over the furniture he could also slip & fall off the glass table or on the ceramic & hurt his hip or spine really bad :(

Is it me or are you supposed to put chicken broth in every single thing you cook? Did I miss an important cooking step when I was being taught????? :roll:

SayWhaaat
Learner
Learner

Post by SayWhaaat »

Icanteven11 wrote:Loyal is going to bite that other dog a little too hard one time. They get no exercise, they have pent up energy & aggression, especially two unaltered males :/
Besides how gross is it that he's climbing all over the furniture he could also slip & fall off the glass table or on the ceramic & hurt his hip or spine really bad :(

Is it me or are you supposed to put chicken broth in every single thing you cook? Did I miss an important cooking step when I was being taught????? :roll:
I thought Loyal was hurt when he slipped off the table. Definitely an injury waiting to happen.
Lol about the chicken broth. I thought the same thing.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

The steak roll actually looks like something I might try, but of course I'd adjust the recipe. There be so much salt going on with the heavy amount of seasoning on the inside of the roll, then cheese always has salt, and the potatoes were also heavily seasoned. I'd definitely season it to my tastes, probably reduce the amount of mozarella by half, and not boil mushrooms in packet gravy to serve on the side. Those potatoes were overboiled and look so gummy and dense by the time she finished annihilating them. I prefer my mashed potatoes are fluffy.

And lmao at the chicken stock. She really does use it in every recipe to "create a steam bath" and "help it cook down faster". And of course she had to sneak the steak seasoning, garlic powder, and adobo into the recipe. I was waiting for her to slosh in the sofrito and recaito. I think the next thread should be called Masterchef Nono.

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

As much as I love watching Nina molest her meats , I'm gonna sit this one out . Couldn't hear a thing .

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

We made fun of all her recipes being the same, so she stopped always adding ALL the same ingredients.
Just like how I commented about their loudness, now shes suddenly doing this cooking video "silently", except you couldn't hear anything she was saying over the sizzling sounds now.
So why the hell can't she stop whatever is BEEPING?!

I really don't think Max is living in that house.

Also, who is she cooking these meals for? All her meals are for 2 or more people. She said she doesn't eat anything she cooks. She still pretty much only eats those shakes that are slowly killing her.

haley22
Learner
Learner

Post by haley22 »

Icanteven11 wrote:I found the male version of skanky BJ Nono, complete with beeping smoke detector & fart at 6:26 lmao!!!

LOL omg....I love that he gave zero fucks about editing out the fart.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

I doubt that she doesn't eat the food she cooks. Who goes and spends $100+ on a box of lobster tails and $40+ on a bag of shrimp, then spends hours prepping and cooking them, only to not eat? I feel like she only said that so she could sneak in another Herbalife advertisement by saying that she drinks their shakes for meals. She's been doing it a lot lately, product placing and talking up Flexbelt and Herbalife products. Based on all of those long ass asmr, mukbang, and vlog videos, we know she doesn't eat as healthily as she claims. I'm sure she eats whay she cooks.

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

Bremen wrote:I doubt that she doesn't eat the food she cooks. Who goes and spends $100+ on a box of lobster tails and $40+ on a bag of shrimp, then spends hours prepping and cooking them, only to not eat? I feel like she only said that so she could sneak in another Herbalife advertisement by saying that she drinks their shakes for meals. She's been doing it a lot lately, product placing and talking up Flexbelt and Herbalife products. Based on all of those long ass asmr, mukbang, and vlog videos, we know she doesn't eat as healthily as she claims. I'm sure she eats whay she cooks.
She really doesn't look like she eats much of anything, with the weight shes lost. And it's not even a healthy weight loss, shes starting to look malnourished.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

PerfectStar wrote:
Bremen wrote:I doubt that she doesn't eat the food she cooks. Who goes and spends $100+ on a box of lobster tails and $40+ on a bag of shrimp, then spends hours prepping and cooking them, only to not eat? I feel like she only said that so she could sneak in another Herbalife advertisement by saying that she drinks their shakes for meals. She's been doing it a lot lately, product placing and talking up Flexbelt and Herbalife products. Based on all of those long ass asmr, mukbang, and vlog videos, we know she doesn't eat as healthily as she claims. I'm sure she eats whay she cooks.
She really doesn't look like she eats much of anything, with the weight shes lost. And it's not even a healthy weight loss, shes starting to look malnourished.
Kudos to Herbalife for the malnourished look! :roll:

Jess0713
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jess0713 »

Stress will make you lose weight too. She also appears to be working out a lot. Sometimes people will use something to obsess over to detour their thoughts from their actions problem(S).
I actually like her cooking videos. I like watching people cook even if it's something I wouldn't personally eat. It's much better than her shitty advice videos, twerking and her yelling at her dogs with her annoying ass roommate.

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Jess0713 wrote:Stress will make you lose weight too. She also appears to be working out a lot. Sometimes people will use something to obsess over to detour their thoughts from their actions problem(S).
I actually like her cooking videos. I like watching people cook even if it's something I wouldn't personally eat. It's much better than her shitty advice videos, twerking and her yelling at her dogs with her annoying ass roommate.
I haven't watched any of her videos Since I started watching her snaps.
I'm sure that her cooking videos are less annoying. You do have to admit that her marinating is not very appealing. Even though her final product and presentation looks really good, it must all taste the same.

One thing I've noticed from watching her snaps is that after she gets her makeup done she turns into a stuck up bitch. She's actually kind of entertaining before doing her makeup but after she constantly has her duck lips selfys and her conceded comment... Lets not forget her annoying voices.. ughhh

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

Her latest Taste Test video was actually watchable. She wasn't over the top dramatic, and relatively subdued. I enjoyed it. I generally like to watch people eat and cook, so I'll watch those videos of hers regardless of the annoyances, but it was a nice change for once.

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

PerfectStar wrote:Her latest Taste Test video was actually watchable. She wasn't over the top dramatic, and relatively subdued. I enjoyed it. I generally like to watch people eat and cook, so I'll watch those videos of hers regardless of the annoyances, but it was a nice change for once.
I'm not gonna lie most of us ended up on GG because we liked Nina at some point. I have no problem giving credit when it's due. It would be nice and refreshing if she toned it down a few notches and found her way back to the Nina we uses to like.

I do understand that she's gone through some personal things lately and I feel that her trolling and booty videos have maybe been a distraction or maybe how she copes. But I can't over look how she scammed people with her giveaways.. She's also really bad at remembering her lies..

Return to “NinaUnrated”