RockStarUterusLikeJen Part 76

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: RockStarUterusLikeJen Part 76

Post by gardenhoe »

Meow wrote:^ no worries. Nia and God have already forgiven him :roll:

[youtube][/youtube]

and uh...since this is Jen's thread I guess I should say something Jen related. Don looks pretty in her latest instagram pic. :D
All I get from all these people is that it's ok for them to sin, just pray and be forgiven and it's all good. SMH.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Meow wrote:^ no worries. Nia and God have already forgiven him :roll:

[youtube][/youtube]

and uh...since this is Jen's thread I guess I should say something Jen related. Don looks pretty in her latest instagram pic. :D
They're such disgusting idiots. Also bad at acting. Their whole shtick is so over the top and FAKE!

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

RockStarUterusLikeJen Part 76

Post by gardenhoe »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Don's work email must be on the internet somewhere, right? I wouldn't think anyone would be moronic enough to use their REAL EMAIL ADDRESS!?!?!? but obviously millions of people are. I'm trying to think of people I know personally to look up and laugh and laugh and laugh but I don't really know anyone's email- just their facebook and stuff.
There is a large number of real government issued work email addresses, including military.

I live online and never even heard of the website until it was hacked. Obviously everyone else knew about it though from the sheer volume of accts. haha

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

that's what I was just going to say GardenHoe.

Back to Jen, Don looks sooooooooooooo feminine in that pic. :?
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

BritishLikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by BritishLikeJen »

OrganizedLisa wrote:As for Don, he looks like he could be Jen's FATHER in this pic. That shirt and hair do him no favors!

When I saw that pic in my feed this morning I was thinking they looked the same, especially now that Jen's face is rounding out. Same dead eyes and fake smile, neither look like they want to be there at all. Which considering Don is in his mothership (aka a house of meat) does not bode well at all!

Which reminds me, I wonder how Don is taking the fact that Jen can't stand the look of undercooked meat. :rofl:

lolobird
Talker
Talker

Post by lolobird »

Sam & Nia make me physically uncomfortable to watch them, like seeing spiders crawling all over your screen and feeling like they're on you. He's revolting and her eyebrows are horrendous. They've made Jen that much better in comparison and much more tolerable than I've found her in ages. Even Don is also repulsive compared to Sam. :?

I might actually sit through Jen's last vlog before this goodwill fades.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

snapchat

( they are really always out and about. I am really surprised by Jen and Don this year.
They must really not want to be near family)

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

I looked at Suzanne's blog to see if there were any entries about Jen's fetus becoming nostalgic, longing for simpler days as a carefree embryo. No dice. But she did write about the gay marriage ruling. (I'd paste it here but have a feeling no one cares that much.)

The world is a Muppets movie. We were all sad Muppets before the gays could marry. Now the sun is out and we can sing our Rainbow Connection song in harmony.

But unlike Muppet villains, we can't dismiss the defeated. This is a really painful loss for traditional mawwage enthusiasts. Their feelings are hurt and they are living a nightmare. So it's up to us, the Yay Gay! People, to support them and try to be understanding without hiding our own queer-friendly light under a bush.

Something about how hard it is to sit in the losers' locker room. I clicked off before she compared them to a bunch of innocent Taylor Swifts stuck on the bleachers while the gay cheerleaders fornicate in front of children, but I'm 89% sure it was there. She loves gays, you see. She's just also very loving and understanding and expects nothing from those that don't. Like rapists. We can go arond judging them and being petty, or we can accept that everyone is entitled to an opinion and violent sex on demand.

I know her whole gig is supposedly about peace, but if she isn't the most backhanded gay supporter... it's almost like she secretly feels hurt about the ruling and wakes up in a cold sweat. Analyze yourself, Suze.

Naturally, there was no substance or instruction on how to extend this olive branch to the sore losers.

I'n almost sorry I labelled Jen's defense of gay marriage speech as her I Love My Dead Gay Son speech, because clearly that is what she is learning from Suzanne. I bet Suzanne introduces all of her Black Friends as her Good Black Friends! In case you missed that they're Black and didn't award her the appropriate Allegedly Rich White Woman With Black Friends points. (This assumes there are black friends. She may be too tired from selling her big love for gay people to take this on.)

This has been your tri-yearly Is Suzanne Ross Still Batshit? check-in. Since the results are always the same, we may discontinue this GG service.

She also wrote about Iran, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Did she have to post that FCS box video on the same day as their date night?? Now all I will ever be able to think is "Will he give her a pearl necklace?" when they have a date night?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

PoorUnfortunateSoul
Learner
Learner

Post by PoorUnfortunateSoul »

Fat Shark wrote:Did she have to post that FCS box video on the same day as their date night?? Now all I will ever be able to think is "Will he give her a pearl necklace?" when they have a date night? Image Image Image

Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I know. I'm.sorry. I have a dirty mind.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

So PearlNecklaceLikeJen for the next thread title? :rofl:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Snobbitch wrote:So PearlNecklaceLikeJen for the next thread title? :rofl:
PrettyNeatPearlNecklace she whispers in her baby voice *gag* :barf: :barf: :barf:

How the heck did we get to this? Jen, do something interesting, TBBB content is boring
RETIRED MODERATOR

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

OT, but DipDip, what time is is where you are now? In Jen Land, it's 10am.

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Yes, please! :tu: :D :rofl:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Snobbitch wrote:OT, but DipDip, what time is is where you are now? In Jen Land, it's 10am.
Offtopic: Hahaha I'm guilty of being awake at an insane time of night, 3.30am Sunday morning :oops: :oops: (the joy of the weekend, sleep as late as you want)
RETIRED MODERATOR

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

pussyglitter wrote:
Yes, please! :tu: :D :rofl:
Haha, I'm doing it once we get to page 40 then. Sorry Unicorn lovers, next thread :D

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

I feel like in her 20s, Jen definitely was playing up the coy, innocent school girl persona. She would never have shown herself to GET a pearl necklace joke :roll: But that was in her 20s. She seems to be trying on a new persona now. One that's worldly, looks at the camera and gives a knowing smile after delivering a pearl necklace line.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

fiercelyprivate wrote:I feel like in her 20s, Jen definitely was playing up the coy, innocent school girl persona. She would never have shown herself to GET a pearl necklace joke :roll: But that was in her 20s. She seems to be trying on a new persona now. One that's worldly, looks at the camera and gives a knowing smile after delivering a pearl necklace line.
But there's knowing what it is and actually receiving one. ;)
I still think their relationship is pretty vanilla (not that there's anything wrong with that). It's been a LONG time since I read 50 Shades so maybe there is a reference in there? Sounds like something Christian would say :roll:

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

I simply can not imagine Don - even more than Jen - being an "active" lover.
Since Jen has started Youtube the guy has been very overweight, seems to always be out of breath and his sport of choice is golf.

I just can't imagine Don as a kamasutra expert.

I am sure Jen was much more open when she had her other boyfriend and was in her tomboy years, not this preppy - I identify myself with Charlotte, from sex and the city - kind of persona.

Are you guys SURE she got the joke - i didn't watch the video, so I have no idea ? The ACTUAL joke?

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”