Sam Schuerman - Part 55 Saggy Boobs and Falling Views

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman - Part 55 Saggy Boobs and Falling Views

Post by poisonprincess21 »

Sorry for the double post, but why can I no longer edit when posting from the the app? My last post is full of errors and it's giving me serious anxiety!

I'm just clowning around....

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

B.Honest wrote:
gurushade wrote:I'm sorry, I'm not giving them a view either but I want to know: Why did Pig go back and buy the Hello Kitty cake if he bought the single pieces so they wouldn't have "too much" cake? WTF? Did he see how lame that was and went back???

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
There is no real explanation.

Jobless bought like 6 pieces of cake, 3 or 4 containers of ice cream and a dozen donuts. Then the next day he went back and got a HK cake.

So basically he bought her gigantic doses of sugar and lard. Delightful.

And they probably justify it by saying "well it was someone's birthday and we HAVE to celebrate." Uh, not with a full ice cream cake, 100 pieces of random cakes, and 10 gallons of ice cream you slobs. I mean, just watching all that he pulled out of the grocery sack made me feel like I was gonna go into a diabetic coma and i don't even have diabetes! I know I always say this, but guys, the amount of sugar they consume is so weird to me. I love sweets. But I am not eating sweets daily. I don't even want a full cake on my birthday (and i'm not 12 anymore; NOT that there is anything wrong with buying a full cake) because then it'll sit on my counter and I will want to eat some daily until it's stale or gone. And I can't be doing that. I don't care if Jay and Sam were super thin or super buff; consuming that much refined white sugar is not healthy.

Scorpio2015
Learner
Learner

Post by Scorpio2015 »

I try to give the benefit of doubt to every child and try to find beauty in all children as they cannot help where they get their DNA from and can't control what they look like but this child is creepy AF! Not model material, much to Scam and Ham's chagrin. He's not your meal ticket Scam and Ham - he's your freakin son! And, why did they put a freakin filter on this picture? It didn't make the subject look any better. smh :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Whether you like to go all out for birthdays or not, I think Jay completely half-assed Sam's birthday. She totally seems like the kind of person who would have loved a party for her 30th birthday and her piggy has no excuse to have not planned that. I thought they had loads of friends in Tahoe? Speaking of friends, I find it very telling that she didn't get a gift from Judy. I am sure Jobless felt she was getting too close and he had to put an end to that.

I said in a previous post that he is horrible at buying gifts and always ends up buying her stuff she already has and doesn't need. He doesn't know his wife. Sam is always pointing things out in the vlogs that she likes or wants. During her Dr. vlog she pointed out this:

Why not get her a cheap bike? He was allowed to spend what probably amounts to 3 months rent on a high quality bike that no beginner has any business on. I would have gotten her the bike and this because she said she wanted to put Moo in the basket, but those cheap bike's baskets are not safe.

Pig could teach his almost 5 year old to ride a bike and they could go on family rides. Summer is flying by and soon the snow will fall in Tahoe and they will hole themselves in their tiny rental. There's going to be some serious cabin fever. I picture Jay going all Jack Torrance.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

B.Honest wrote:Why couldn't Jobless give her a car from him to her. No chicken scratch from the kids. Just a sweet, thoughtful card. She strikes me as the type who would love a heartfelt little love note. But nope ... It screeching and scribbling. Total fail.
Speaking of love notes...remember back in Montana when they redid their bedroom and Sam filmed a bedroom tour and she showed little notebooks on each of their nightstands and she said that they left each other little love notes? I wonder what ever happened with that? :rofl: Jay probably saves all of his purty words for Maynard!

Liz_222
Talker
Talker

Post by Liz_222 »

I find it really sad that the only gift Sam received was from a viewer that they met once. Sad.

When is P's birthday?

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

I think it was sweet Summer called her and sang Happy Birthday. You could tell it made Sam happy. Summer's voice is annoying but I think she's a good influence in Sam's life. I don't usually get personal on here but I'm a Christian and Sam could use some Jesus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Hey, y'all...this thread is getting ready to be put to bed. Who's got a great idea for a new thread title for the next one? Any takers?

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Scorpio2015 wrote:I try to give the benefit of doubt to every child and try to find beauty in all children as they cannot help where they get their DNA from and can't control what they look like but this child is creepy AF! Not model material, much to Scam and Ham's chagrin. He's not your meal ticket Scam and Ham - he's your freakin son! And, why did they put a freakin filter on this picture? It didn't make the subject look any better. smh :?
Of course he could be a model. Just look at his blonde angel baby face. He can sign with Flowers In The Attic Modeling Agency. ImageImageImage

jennifer_tirey
Learner
Learner

Post by jennifer_tirey »

As much as Sam annoys me, and in general, puts no good back into the world after all she takes, it's safe to say nobody thought she deserved the bday she received from her 3rd child. She supports him all year (whether it's legit or not) and she spent her entire bday making excuses for why he didn't do more. It was beyond uncomfortable to watch and it was one of the only times I've really felt like she's in over her head with him and his manipulative ways.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Check out the bloopers at the end of the Zoella video. Brad is adjusting her lights and says "how's that you snobby little bitches?" (In regards to viewers saying her videos had a green tint). She laughs and says "I'm keeping that in". I'd be pissed if I was a viewer....aka someone who pays your bills!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

No you don't look green Sam. You look rusty orange with meth-head skin and old stripper hair

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Looks like in her last IG post (with Disney toys) that she's getting her hair done! Good grief...wonder what she's having done. Hopefully those nasty roots

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

puccamom wrote:Check out the bloopers at the end of the Zoella video. Brad is adjusting her lights and says "how's that you snobby little bitches?" (In regards to viewers saying her videos had a green tint). She laughs and says "I'm keeping that in". I'd be pissed if I was a viewer....aka someone who pays your bills!!!

Ok, I had to go watch the end of the Zoella video to see what you were talking about...wow. Rude. The fact that Sam left that in and cackled the way she did shows how she really feels about her subscribers. I hope she loses a bunch of subbies over that. Brad is truly a douche.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Indilwen wrote:
puccamom wrote:Check out the bloopers at the end of the Zoella video. Brad is adjusting her lights and says "how's that you snobby little bitches?" (In regards to viewers saying her videos had a green tint). She laughs and says "I'm keeping that in". I'd be pissed if I was a viewer....aka someone who pays your bills!!!

Ok, I had to go watch the end of the Zoella video to see what you were talking about...wow. Rude. The fact that Sam left that in and cackled the way she did shows how she really feels about her subscribers. I hope she loses a bunch of subbies over that. Brad is truly a douche.
Can someone call her out on her IG pic so people know what she said? I'm blocked!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

And now I have our new thread title...carry one here, everyone! :tu:

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=20811

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”