ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

Post by talkaboutit »

So I thought her going blonde was going to be a shit show, and she looks SO MUCH BETTER!!!!! That clown red didn't serve her. This color looks awesome on her with her eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

I was thinking differently ^ my first thought was lol nice orange hair Rachel I'm sure you loooove it now and you're gonna be throwing a fit about it tomorrow

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

whatevs4 wrote:I was thinking differently ^ my first thought was lol nice orange hair Rachel I'm sure you loooove it now and you're gonna be throwing a fit about it tomorrow
its definitely brassy I agree. I just think it looks better than that red over saturated shit show lol

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

I swear she got her hair dyed half blonde attempted balayage a few years ago, and it was a really similar brassy blonde to that. She HATED IT and raged about it and the damage it caused up until I swear her last hair cut a few months ago. Now she loves it. Yeah okay gurl.

Can her next threat title pleaseee be something about her blonde hair?!

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

nutella wrote:I swear she got her hair dyed half blonde attempted balayage a few years ago, and it was a really similar brassy blonde to that. She HATED IT and raged about it and the damage it caused up until I swear her last hair cut a few months ago. Now she loves it. Yeah okay gurl.

Can her next threat title pleaseee be something about her blonde hair?!
That's because the hairdresser was a bit too bleach happy and dried out her hair. Honestly I don't see why people should avoid something after one bad experience. Move on, find a different hair dresser and try again. I think her hair looks good, better than that clown red. She looked good with red hair at the very beginning when it was close to brown.

strawberryfizz0
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberryfizz0 »

ok her latest snap story... how does she not feel weird about receiving these extremely nice gifts from complete strangers? I was shocked by the amount of stuff that these people have sent her... coffee, lush products, an ALEX AND ANI BRACELET??!?! Like how can you accept all of that? Also, who are these people that feel this need to spend their own money on gifts for someone they've never met? I don't get it!!

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

Lol her hair is literally anything but blonde. Which makes sense since she had years of shitty red to try and strip out. But she literally called her hair blonde. LOL not a chance, girl.

But it does look A MILLION times better and more flattering than her clown ass red.

xoxo gossip cat

BougieBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by BougieBitch »

Her hair is literally orange but LIVING FOR IT THO

Post by Guest »

it looks a billion times better though. i'm looking at my screen like YES BITCH YOU BETTER WORK!!!
now do something about your terrible personality, your complete lack of drive and purpose in life, get yourself a real job, etc. and then you'll be on your way!!! (i couldn't resist shading i'm sorry, but her hair does look bomb. i hope she doesn't go lighter)

Kdems
Learner
Learner

Post by Kdems »

Thread name ideas:

ICALLITBEINGSTUPIDWITHMONEY
ICALLITBEINGGREASYNOTDEWY
ICALLITLIVINGOFFOFCHRIS
ICALLITHAVINGABADPERSONALITY

just some ideas ;)

lemonlime44
Debater
Debater

Post by lemonlime44 »

That color does look much better on her. However I still wonder how she can afford this plus all that expensive makeup when she uploads like 1 video a month?
:cool:

Post by Guest »

chicken2 wrote:That color does look much better on her. However I still wonder how she can afford this plus all that expensive makeup when she uploads like 1 video a month?
it's all mainly from donations to her and chris' "podcast" or some shit (it's been outlined on previous pages. for example, if you donate a certain amount they'll send you a signed photo and other useless shit) :roll: :roll:

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

whatevs4 wrote:I was thinking differently ^ my first thought was lol nice orange hair Rachel I'm sure you loooove it now and you're gonna be throwing a fit about it tomorrow
Holy shit, flashbacks to the ombre incident :rofl: :rofl: I remember reading the comments on her video about it and everyone said it looked good, and I was just like " :| :| these people are ass-kissing morons."

I thought she prided herself in having ~different~ red hair. Now she's just a boring, BLONDE bisexual. Hardly anything unique about that?
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

ladeda
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ladeda »

In her latest snap story she mentioned uploading videos gives her anxiety. Is that her excuse for not doing anything with her channel? The way she uses her anxiety as an excuse for doing nothing with her life is infuriating. If her anxiety is really that crippling she needs a better therapist. Like everyone has said before if her anxiety is so bad that she can't lead a normal life she needs to do something about it. Everyone struggles in different ways but you can't rely on minions/your boyfriend to pay all your bills all of the time.

Offtopic: My mom has anxiety and she raised a child has worked regular 40+ hour weeks my whole life. She goes out by herself. A main part of her anxiety is not being able to walk through wide open spaces alone but she always finds a way to make it from a parking lot to a store.

zamzamz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by zamzamz »

thelushprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by thelushprincess »

Am I colourblind or something? Clicked on the new video out of curiosity - she describes her hair colour as 'rose gold blonde' but looks more like 'patchy and brown' to me?

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

So she makes a video called 'how I went blonde' by showing us how she went from red to a lighter, more brassy washed out red?! Why not wait until it's all done before making the video and explain the whole process then? Finances must be tight this month at the Whitehurst household.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

lemonlime44
Debater
Debater

Post by lemonlime44 »

blindxfaith wrote:
chicken2 wrote:That color does look much better on her. However I still wonder how she can afford this plus all that expensive makeup when she uploads like 1 video a month?
it's all mainly from donations to her and chris' "podcast" or some shit (it's been outlined on previous pages. for example, if you donate a certain amount they'll send you a signed photo and other useless shit) :roll: :roll:
True. I can't believe that people actually donate their hard-earned money to them.

Is it just me or was that video really boring? Like said above, she's not even done the whole process, so it seemed kind of pointless.
:cool:

DingoPet
Informer
Informer

Post by DingoPet »

She definitely was trying to downplay the cost of the process. The pointing out that she saved up for SO long for this. And yet, she's going back in June. I am curious if she paid a tip on top of that $360. And I'm also curious if there was any sort of deal struck because of her audience. I noticed the guy who did it posted her video on his Instagram. I feel like her video would not be something a lot of people would want representing them unless they thought they were getting some sort of exposure out of it.
Also, I lol'd when she implied a cool tone blonde would give her a daenarys vibe.

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

She looks SO much better without the clown red hair but I can't believe she considers that blonde. Its a copper brunette...
I'm surprised no one has suggested ICALLITBEINGBLONDE for the next thread.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”