Kristin Gehm Part 5

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 5

Post by Burberry »

I can't believe they didn't put bibs on those kids, that was disgusting! And they even tried to eat the plates! :rofl:

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

Maybe it is because I am not a parent (although neither is Kristin), but I don't find kids with food all over them to be cute. I think it is gross. And it seems like the entire point of those cakes was for them to make a mess. And apparently that is a tradition. Yuck.

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

QuePasa wrote:Maybe it is because I am not a parent (although neither is Kristin), but I don't find kids with food all over them to be cute. I think it is gross. And it seems like the entire point of those cakes was for them to make a mess. And apparently that is a tradition. Yuck.
Me too. Especially when said smash cake is brown like that. For all of her faults, and there are many, but her nieces and nephews seem to love both her and Bob the Troll.

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

I have kids and it's gross to have them covered in food because as the mom, I have to clean that shit up!

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Thanks to Norma maybe we will finally know whether or not Kfail or Puppymomma4 is doing the lookbook!

LucyNyuu
Talker
Talker

Post by LucyNyuu »

Woah, woah, woah, wait a minute. Let me get the straight. She has advised her viewers to drop $250 on a no-name company's moisturizer, but she just can't with a Giorgio Armani foundation that costs $200? So what, she doesn't recommend a product unless the owner fawns all over her like she's the second coming of Christ? What a greedy, dishonest hag. At least you know when you drop that kind of dough on an Armani product that there is a certain level of quality you can expect. You buy something from that narcissistic bitch at Camp and you have to jump through hoops to even buy it, and you still won't know if the product's ingredients are worth that kind of money, because the packaging and reputation of the company leave something to be desired for sure. For all we know Mikey Mike may just take dollar store lotion and glop it in a tin can.

gossipsquid

Post by gossipsquid »

What foundation is she talking about?

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

Ugh here we go again with the GD Trader Joe's body butter. How long before she starts unboxing her nitwit fangirls sending her more backups of that? A week? And sorry, but when she starts talking about her beloved body butter I can't get the imagery of her naked and slathering herself with it out of my head. Oh, the horror :o Make it stop!
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

TomBradysCellPhone
Learner
Learner

Post by TomBradysCellPhone »

Basic as fuck. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You guys weren't joking when you said it looks like cheap ass makeup that has been repackaged.

K8NVA
Learner
Learner

Post by K8NVA »

gossipsquid wrote:What foundation is she talking about?
The Armani Crema Nude (http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com/ ... lt,pd.html)

I wouldn't pay $200 for a foundation but I also wouldn't pay $200 to Mike. That $$$ would go to Le Mer or something similar.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Not to defend Kfail, but it is kind of a tradition for some who celebrate their kid's first birthdays by making a big ol' mess of the PIECE OF CAKE they are served. Kind of like they serve themselves/help themselves to their own PIECE OF CAKE, thus making a mess. It is kind of 'tradition' for some people. However, an ENTIRE mini-cake per child..?? Someone please step in and stop the apparent hereditary abuse of the human body!! :| :? :(

Those poor kids. They are likely going to have weight problems by the time they start kindergarten, if before, even. :(

I remember a friend's friend's little girl who I remember seeing at events/parties, the little girl was like 3 or 4 years old and she was so fat (I won't even say chubby, she was FAT), and she would have trouble, MAJOR TROUBLE, climbing up onto the couch because she was so fat. Other kids would hop right up, scooch right up, no problem..this kid acted like she was climbing a frikkin' mountain. It was very sad. What kind of life is that for a kid..? :( :( :(

I still think she has to be getting some sort of kickbacks for the Camp Caasmetics stuff. I know she loves her ego inflated, but her travelling to Chicago and all costs money. And while she does seem to tend to not mind shelling out $$ to buy friends, I just think that this is even overboard for her hungering for friendship and having her ego stroked. But maybe not. :? :?

lfp
Learner
Learner

Post by lfp »

VanessaVanity wrote:Ugh here we go again with the GD Trader Joe's body butter. How long before she starts unboxing her nitwit fangirls sending her more backups of that? A week? And sorry, but when she starts talking about her beloved body butter I can't get the imagery of her naked and slathering herself with it out of my head. Oh, the horror :o Make it stop!
I get the same imagery whenever she brings up shaving with her beloved L'Occitane shower oil - thanks K, I really wanted to imagine you naked and greased up in the shower, huffing and puffing bending over to shave your ham hock legs and cave of wonders.

The twins look like Cabbage Patch dolls :lol: Well done with the chocolate cake choice too, it looked like they were smearing shit all over themselves :tu:

I wonder why she's not back to vlaaaging yet?

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

^^Yes!!! Ohmygoodness, I thought the same thing!! That they look like Cabbage Patch babies and it looked like they were smearing poo all over themselves..Guess bc Auntie Kristin wanted chocolate frosting, that is what they got..? Heffa had to no doubt eat half the frosting..... :? :? :?

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

I find it a stupid tradition. I'm not limiting that judgement just to kfail and her shit smeared niece/nephew.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

MakeupIsMyLife wrote:I find it a stupid tradition. I'm not limiting that judgement just to kfail and her shit smeared niece/nephew.
I agree. Ditto to couples who smash cake in each other's faces at weddings. I hate that. Gross, messy, wasteful and unfunny.

sophiezw
Talker
Talker

Post by sophiezw »

As to why K-whale isn't vlogging anymore..... Could it be that Baaab asked her to JUST STOP? Was she beyond upset with all our trash talk? Has she realized that HOLY SHIT, she really has NOTHING vlogworthy to show, say, or do?? Did she want to quit the daily treadmill without having to pretend she was still doing it??? Was she hoping that her fan girls would be all over her by now, BEGGING her to return? Is she just all a-flutter, busily working on the much anticipated Fall Lookbook? Whatever the reason, it's NOT because "I just love Fall and want to enjoy the season" or some such crap that she used as an excuse when she stopped vlogging. She vlogged through Fall last year...... so what is it? Thoughts? Theories?

Wasn't it pathetic in her last empties video - the way she felt she had to explain WHY she wasn't sitting on the floor?!! We all know it's too damn difficult for her to get up and down, even though she blamed it on the early morning light!

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

^I agree. If she is 'so busy' during the Fall, she would/might actually have something to vlog about! So I call bs on that, too.
Who knows the reason. Maybe she got butt-hurt and decided to 'punish' her haters..? Maybe Bob did finally have 'enough'. Although Kristin seems the type to buck whatever those around her ask her to do, if it goes against what she wants to do. Maybe they did get some sort of counseling, as someone mentioned quite a while ago, maybe they talked to some church official (priest? whomever, I don't know what religion Kfail, is, sorry) and this was 'part' of the counseling, to work on their marriage..? Although, again, Kristin seems the type to do whatever she wants, regardless.

So my guess is she got butt-hurt and decided to 'punish' her haters..or maybe she finally realized her life is as boring as watching paint dry. Maybe it dawned on her how many times can she talk about her garbage cans, Fish Fry Fridays, or try to convince people she really does ride her treadmill or really does eat healthy..? Should we expect a weight gain soon..? Maybe she is having a huge food-fest daily and did not want to be held accountable or feel guilty..? Maybe she tried to invite herself to various other youtuber's homes and got turned down and is bummed..? Maybe she was hoping to have/make a big deal about going to Msgoldgirl's home but maybe Marnie shot her down..? Maybe she got butt-hurt over people saying she is a greedy wench for accepting things from her fangirls..? So now she can hog them all without guilt... Hard to say, but I think it is probably Kfail's decision and not because someone 'asked' her to stop vlogging..but maybe the heffa does have a heart after all..Curious on others' thoughts, as well!!

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Joni_M wrote:
MakeupIsMyLife wrote:I find it a stupid tradition. I'm not limiting that judgement just to kfail and her shit smeared niece/nephew.
I agree. Ditto to couples who smash cake in each other's faces at weddings. I hate that. Gross, messy, wasteful and unfunny.
What I don't get is she said 'As per tradition I baked them little layer cakes'..um, it is their first birthday, how is it 'as per tradition' if it is only their first birthday..? And if she is referring to the 'tradition' of people letting the 1-yr olds 'have at them' then her wording and sentencing is all wrong. Didn't heffa say something about bad grammar drives her nuts..? So either she is just not making sense or at the very least is using very poor grammar..I mean does she think her family relies on her 'amazing baking skills' for all the cakes..? Or is it just yet another of her reasons/excuses to bake a cake and eat half the damned batter and icing..? :? :? :?

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

I had no idea it was tradition to bake individualized LAYERED CAKES for 1 year olds :| . Good point Burberry, where were their bibs?!?!?! I automatically thought of the fun night of laundry waiting when I saw all that cake go onto their jackets.

I think she is simply "punishing the haters." She still vlogs with snapchat but it's not as easy of course. She's not "so busy"... that's a convenient excuse for many. Come on. How busy could she really be? She got new carpet in her house -- the event of the year is over. It's not her job that's stressing her, but it is convenient to say so since she tries to keep it so secretive. Just look her up on Linkedin and you know where she works :roll: She always mentions now how she's busy but won't be vlogging just yet, blah blah blah. It's killing her inside! I don't think you're super busy if you have time to make snapchat videos at Walmart about how you're upset Christmas trees are for sale already.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ It's funny she calls it traditional when really smash cakes are just really trendy right now lol

Return to “Kristin Gehm”