TheLavigne'sStagedLife part 2

arreannaparker
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheLavigne'sStagedLife part 2

Post by arreannaparker »

CraftyLady wrote:I've only watched this wreck a few times, but did you guys know that they are in a KY Jelly commercial? Or am i late to the show?
Come on over this thread has died http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=917555

TrixieGlamGlams
Learner
Learner

Post by TrixieGlamGlams »

Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!!! I was on a sabbatical, and I missed the implosion of the LaVignes? MotherF&#%@^! :x I waited for this day to come, and I missed it completely! I officially has a sad :(

Hi, Folks!! <3 <3
"I don't bite.....unless you want me to." :love2:

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

I just happened to watch one of Dee fitness vlogs. For some reason I always though Jerry recorded her when she did fitness videos. Who is this dude? Does she have a trainer? Image

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

I just happened to watch one of Dee fitness vlogs. For some reason I always though Jerry recorded her when she did fitness videos. Who is this dude? Does she have a trainer? Image

thouartshady
Talker
Talker

Post by thouartshady »

GGANON wrote:I just happened to watch one of Dee fitness vlogs. For some reason I always though Jerry recorded her when she did fitness videos. Who is this dude? Does she have a trainer? Image
There was one vlog titled "DEES EX BOYFRIEND TRAINS HER" I'm not sure how true that is. She never mentioned having a trainer but she says she's a trainer herself so maybe it's one of her clients?

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

you would think Jerry would be mad at someone filming her butt lol.

those headphones are ridiculous. I would never leave house with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Post by blackoutglows »

Ho-lee shit. I made my way back over to the LSA board to read more about them... And I just can't. It's actually a little scary how hardcore manic Jerry is/has been over the last few days. The receipts from his Twitter account seriously had my jaw agape.

I've said it before but this was another situation that is sure to leave me with forehead wrinkles. I dare anyone to check out their thread and say their eyebrows weren't meeting their hairline once shit goes down. And down does it go. Waaaaaay WAY down. Sheesh.

hangsy
Informer
Informer

Post by hangsy »

Jerry is trying very hard to act manly tough and talk gangsta, even made a weak rant video only to increase my suspicion that he has a skeleton in his closet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:love2: Image :love2:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I don't know how to feel about that "Most Important Date" video. On the surface, it was soooo precious... but knowing that it's Jerry, who's so obsessed with Jordan staying away from boys, covering up, and being a lady (as a fucking toddler) actually makes me slightly uncomfortable. On some weird "I will always be your first" and "None of your future dates will surmount the ones you had with Daddy" shit. And believe me, I know Jerry is just one out of millions who think this way with regard to their daughters... Doesn't make it any less creepy though.

5536aj
Learner
Learner

Post by 5536aj »

I'm glad this channel is going down fake people

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Did they move to Arizona? Looks like AZ.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I think someone on LSA recognized the highway Jerry was driving on as a route toward AZ. Plus the architecture of their new home and the homes in the neighborhood look very AZ/ general southwest US to me, so I agree. Gotta hand it to them, their new home is a major upgrade. I still question how they'll manage to afford living in that space in the long run, regardless of whether they're renting or buying.

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

Wow. They moved away from the kids second mom Lola.

PolkaDotPenguin01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PolkaDotPenguin01 »

Wow that house is beautiful! I could only imagine how much they are paying for that! They are totally in Az we have family there and the outside of the houses and areas look like theirs.

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

I'm sorry but how are they affording their house and her Chanel bag etc. ?? Is he doing side jobs? With their views it's hard for me to believe they are just living off YouTube.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

That home is beautiful. Their master bedroom is as big as their last house.

Spencer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Spencer »

kisses wrote:I'm sorry but how are they affording their house and her Chanel bag etc. ?? Is he doing side jobs? With their views it's hard for me to believe they are just living off YouTube.

I think Jerry is going to start doing his painting and stuff again .. And with their sponsors they probably
Bring in enough coin .. And remember they probably saved a lot of money while living in that shack in Louisiana.

Sent from my using Tapatalk

fineandbambi
Learner
Learner

Post by fineandbambi »

OK I'm only watching their videos because I am home sick. Dee is really boring. Jerry is so misogynistic and I can't imagine how controlling and gross he will be as a father when Jordan gets older. When he was shopping and thought that list that basically said "If you're attracted to my daughter I'm going to kill you because I own her" was just so damn hilarious I was just like :| . I still remember him throwing a temper tantrum when Dee bought her a bikini. Who sexualizes a baby besides someone who is REALLY REALLY REALLY mentally fucked up? Why does Jerry III have to go to therapy?

Schmicole11
Learner
Learner

Post by Schmicole11 »

I unsubscribed months ago and I'm happy I did. After their Twitter rants about Latoya, I was done. I was tired of their misleading thumbnails and their fans defending everything they do in the comments. I just didn't want to support them. I hate to say it, but these are people who I can't wait for the YouTube well to dry up on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MagickalDJ
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MagickalDJ »

I agree, what's with the misogyny??? I bet he would lose his mind if Dee got herself a "woman cave". Sure she got the closet to herself, but did she get the ENTIRE BASEMENT to herself? Nope. Jerry apparently has a testosterone overload. Either that or it was driven into him as a kid.

Return to “TheLaVigneLife”