Marissa "#NoExcuses" Lace General Thread Part4

Donniexx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "#NoExcuses" Lace General Thread Part4

Post by Donniexx »

45 secs into her new vid "I just got back from mr. Greg's house" 1 min later "someone's texting me. Who's texting me?" *shows her lock screen which shows a new message from Greg* I CANNOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkv

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

She always promises to put the macros on the screen in her full day of eating vids and NEVER does. If you're too lazy to do it, just don't say you will. And her weak explanation for all the progress picture hoopla was so lame. Conveniently there's no timestamp and she said 21st birthday again, OHHHKAYY. Why wouldn't she just use the bikini pic she showed today then? She's so damn delusional. She thinks people are tearing her down because she is showing passion and excitement for something. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: NO Marissa, people are calling you out because you lie. Kudos to you for being excited/passionate but then be honest about it and we wouldn't care. And she said the time period shouldn't matter either way......bitch what? It does matter because that's a false representation of progress. The actual vlog was 9 minutes and then she spent 7 minutes with a defensive Q&A, it amazes me how she would rather dig a huge hole for herself over and over. Does she not understand that the people calling her out were once fans of hers before she turned into this insufferable mess? And then she talked about how she participated in clean eating :rofl: :rofl: How can you participate in something you don't believe exists? I thought there was no such thing as a "clean food", Mariss?

watchmysunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by watchmysunshine »

LOL i'm sad they're still together. Big sur should be full of awkardness though.

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

DecepticonMC wrote:
Screenshot_2015-08-06-10-23-08.jpg
Screenshot_2015-08-06-10-23-35.jpg
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Just checked and Marissa deleted her comment about the wooden decoration above her TV hahaha

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

watchmysunshine wrote:LOL i'm sad they're still together. Big sur should be full of awkardness though.
I would be surprised if she made a blog about it. She said she would make a Vegas one and never did. I have a feeling she won't put together enough content to make a Big Sur one or give some lame excuse. To be fair, I think Greg could become annoyed if his significant other found it necessary to film EVERYTHING during a vacation. I can see her saying "it was just time for Greg and I so I'll just vaguely talk about what we did..." when really she didn't want to piss him off. I get the "people pleaser" vibe from her and doubt she wants to do anything to upset Greg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Marissa, the photos matter bc it shows that you are a liar.

Greg is 26.. It further confirms that if he was such a catch he wouldn't be on tinder.

She barely showed any food and the macros for them.

She ate two bagels with cream cheese, her oily scramble, a meal from tender greens and answered questions.. Don't call it a full day of eating if you aren't going to show everything you ate.

That sports bra does not fit her. You can see how tight it is. And I love how she said she got it for big sur tomorrow but wore it right away to the gym and then out to eat with Lindsey is she going to even wash it or just pack it anyways... She's so gross either way.

And she bought a bathing suit top for $70 wtf and the sports bra was $40 damn.

Why does she call him Mr. Greg that's so weird to me.

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

untapie wrote:35 seconds into the video and she already said she would have the macros on the screen whens she doesn't lol so lazy i can't deal

and also GREG IS 26?? wtf why is he on tinder he should be on match.com haha
26 isn't that old haha

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

ImageImage

You're welcome

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

ItFitsMyMacros wrote:ImageImage

You're welcome
Yeah I just seen that in the vlog. She can only vlog around "friends" or Greg, why? I thought she was oh so confident and did not care what others thought of her :roll:

Shes such a sloppy editor.

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

Pretty sure Dave is the Vegas guy that lets Meghan and Marissa go to Vegas for free or whatever their deal is.

SipsTea
Informer
Informer

Post by SipsTea »

Is she delusional about the sports bra?? Her tits are literally hanging out the side. And then you get that gross armpit bulge if you put your arms near your sides.

SipsTea
Informer
Informer

Post by SipsTea »

curvycarrot wrote:
ItFitsMyMacros wrote:ImageImage

You're welcome
Yeah I just seen that in the vlog. She can only vlog around "friends" or Greg, why? I thought she was oh so confident and did not care what others thought of her :roll:

Shes such a sloppy editor.
Also why does her phone say "no service".... Did you forget to pay your phone bill ms.mariss?

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Regardless of how that sports bra fits, it doesn't look like it would be supportive at all. I have a bigger chest too and honestly was so self-conscious working out at the gym until I discovered the Lululemon tata tamer (lol) because my boobs would bounce around all the time. With the straps in the front, you would definitely be able to see her boobs bouncing around.

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

24601 wrote:Regardless of how that sports bra fits, it doesn't look like it would be supportive at all. I have a bigger chest too and honestly was so self-conscious working out at the gym until I discovered the Lululemon tata tamer (lol) because my boobs would bounce around all the time. With the straps in the front, you would definitely be able to see her boobs bouncing around.
she probably likes that tbh
whatever

katemarie
Learner
Learner

Post by katemarie »

I've never seen someone ever get so defensive over literally everything

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

She showed in her blog where she put "tender greens" into my fitness pal. Really she just entered generic foods totaling like 400 calories. Then she showed her meal, and I'm sorry but that meal was DEFINITELY more than like whatever small amount she entered into mfp, am I delusional? How is lots of chicken, salad, buttered mashed potatoes, and bread = 400 calories? She definitely lowballs everything, there is no way she actually stays in her macros.

Also, in Lindsey's blog from their tender greens outing, she states that they went to Coldstone after and got ice cream. WHICH Marissa conveniently left out of her vlog of course. If Marissa put half the effort into eating healthy as she does into trying to maintain this illusion of progress and health, she would look incredible, what a waste of energy.

formerctfxcer
Talker
Talker

Post by formerctfxcer »

I love how she always talks about how her boobs are SOOOO big...but buys a medium sports bra? It looked horrible. Your boobs aren't supposed to gush out the sides.

cupcakecutie3
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcakecutie3 »

luxex93 wrote:
cupcakecutie3 wrote:I'm sorry, but am I the ONLY person that doesn't find Greg hot… Yea he isn't bad looking, but I wouldn't ever call him HOT. He is probably like a 7 to me… It just bothers me that she always makes him sound like he is a buff model that is high in demand by a lot of girls. Girl, you met him off Tinder…. I don't care how attractive he is, he will ALWAYS be a Tinder boy, which doesn't have a good reputation for "boyfriend material."
I agree. He's just an average guy in his 20's that you see on social media or on the street everyday. Marissa is definitely making him out to be a 10, when he is a 7. Tbh he's nothing to brag about and he's not even interesting to hear about so I don't care when Marissa talks about him. Yeah and the tinder thing, there is nothing wrong with meeting people and dating through tinder and even finding a gf/bf. But if Greg was such a catch maybe he wouldn't need tinder since he does have a real job and it's easy to meet people that way.

I totally get what you mean by meeting and dating people off of the internet and through websites, but Tinder has a reputation. It's reputation is for people looking for a quick hookup, not relationships, which shows what Greg's intentions were/are. Plus, it is based off of a person's looks, not who they really are as a person. Something that Marissa is all about since she only dates guys who she thinks is good looking rather than a genuinely good guy. (Not saying Greg is a bad person, but just saying it is a superficial site/app). Plus I agree with what you said and find him about as entertaining as a stick of butter…

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

bitchplease wrote:She showed in her blog where she put "tender greens" into my fitness pal. Really she just entered generic foods totaling like 400 calories. Then she showed her meal, and I'm sorry but that meal was DEFINITELY more than like whatever small amount she entered into mfp, am I delusional? How is lots of chicken, salad, buttered mashed potatoes, and bread = 400 calories? She definitely lowballs everything, there is no way she actually stays in her macros.

Also, in Lindsey's blog from their tender greens outing, she states that they went to Coldstone after and got ice cream. WHICH Marissa conveniently left out of her vlog of course. If Marissa put half the effort into eating healthy as she does into trying to maintain this illusion of progress and health, she would look incredible, what a waste of energy.
Yup just saw that! Lindsey says after they go out to eat and shows a clip of them in front of cold stone that they got cold stone afterwards. Did that fit into your macros too Mariss?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

My cousin lives outside Culver City near Baldwin Hills and swears up and down she just saw Greg active on Tinder.

Has Marissa ever said where he lives?

Return to “MarissaLace”