General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 11

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 11

Post by LiddlePallid »

At least she looked decent in the new follow me around. I'm just not understanding why these Halloween stores are letting her have these after hours free-for-alls? Did they even get anything this time? What the hell is the point? I can't imagine her stupid follow me around videos are going to make people go "Ooh I need to find THAT Halloween store and go RIGHT NOW!"

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

"Lip glosses are a product of the devil." Yeah, but they're amazing and awesome when Makeup Forever sends you a whole damn set of them for free. :roll:

BessieCheese
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BessieCheese »

If she didn't buy anything after being invited to the store then that is so so rude. Also, if I worked there I'd be majorly pissed off having to stay after hours just so she can run round being an idiot in the shop.

Weallplayroles
Learner
Learner

Post by Weallplayroles »

passionkiller wrote:i actually have a skirt just like the one bunny wore in her OTTD, but when i wear it i wear a pair of black hot-shorts underneath to avoid getting upskirted. ntm that the whole ensemble just screams 16-year-old-goth-girl, which is okay if that's what you are, but considering bunny is twice that age, it doesn't work for her.

also, you don't show belly with high-rise bottoms; that looks stupid. you want to show midriff, wear low-cut bottoms.
Yeah, no. It's not 2003. That's not how you "show midriff".

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's hilarious that she's going to return that Burberry foundation when it actually looked semi-okay on her. Not yellow enough for you, Bun?

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Weallplayroles wrote:
passionkiller wrote:i actually have a skirt just like the one bunny wore in her OTTD, but when i wear it i wear a pair of black hot-shorts underneath to avoid getting upskirted. ntm that the whole ensemble just screams 16-year-old-goth-girl, which is okay if that's what you are, but considering bunny is twice that age, it doesn't work for her.

also, you don't show belly with high-rise bottoms; that looks stupid. you want to show midriff, wear low-cut bottoms.
Yeah, no. It's not 2003. That's not how you "show midriff".
It doesn't matter what I wear with crop tops, unless they're tight-fitting vest crop tops they just hang on me like regular shirts cos I'm short :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's almost time for a new thread for Bunny - do we want to give it a fun name? :rofl:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Gaige wrote:
protocol53 wrote:
Gaige wrote:Do you think that Halloween Express video was sponsored? Cos it seems kinda weird that they'd just invite her after hours for a follow me around video when she could do it during the day when regular customers are there.

She also uploaded a video "introducing" that dress up book with the cardboard cutouts of herself in that she's selling on her website. Milking kids for cash again :roll:
When I watched it (ok, I confess I couldn't actually get through the whole thing) I checked the info box to see if it said anything about it being sponsored. When I looked, I didn't see anything about it. But it would have to be, wouldn't it? Because "they invited her" and it was after hours... no stores do that for me. LOL So I don't see how it couldn't have been sponsored. I thought they had to disclose sponsorships though.
If it wasn't sponsored then maybe they invited her for the free publicity? But I doubt Bunny likes doing stuff for free without getting something out of it :rofl: neither her or Dogman bought anything though :?
They definitely asked her to come in there for free publicity. I'm guessing they did it after hours, so that she didn't disturb any other (paying) customers, with her obnoxiousness, and filming.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

Every time she opens her mouth I just imagine the smell... Idk why but that hobo look while she's at home is giving me the wrong vibe.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

While watching that jack o' latern shitstorm all I could think of was this, yeah Bunny the queen of blending:

Her end result looked more like the Joker fucked a pumpkin.

ShallowBay
Debater
Debater

Post by ShallowBay »

I can't say I liked the finale result of her Jack o Lantern look, but part of me is really hoping that the October/Halloween season will bring out a little more of old Bunny. She dropped the ball last year (to nobody's surprise), but her Halloween videos used to be so good, and her costumes are normally fantastic. I used her creepy asylum tutorial for a costume last year and it turned out really well.

But probably in true Bunny fashion, it'll be downhill all month or she'll just give up entirely.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Kudos to whoever has the patience to watch her snapchat videos :tu: I wouldn't watch her talk for the life of me. It's utter torture to hear her scream, ramble about the stupidest shit, make shitty jokes & act like a lunatic at 30, oops sorry i mean 29 years & however many months.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

THAT CLOSEUP OF HER DISGUSTING, DRY, CHAPPED LIPS HAS SCARRED ME FOR LIFE :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

atropos
Debater
Debater

Post by atropos »

ugh, why did she put the black back in? it looks so terrible, especially now that she has that beautiful healthy blonde to compare it to

ersatz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ersatz »

atropos wrote:ugh, why did she put the black back in? it looks so terrible, especially now that she has that beautiful healthy blonde to compare it to
its just clip ins

embee
Learner
Learner

Post by embee »

Never change Bunny.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I have to admit, I enjoyed this video.

I think I need help.
That Girl!

atropos
Debater
Debater

Post by atropos »

ersatz wrote:
atropos wrote:ugh, why did she put the black back in? it looks so terrible, especially now that she has that beautiful healthy blonde to compare it to
its just clip ins
I know, but it still looks bad

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

I think this tutorial really hit the bottom and went right through - there's no hope for her anymore. The worst tutorial and result. Ever.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

BessieCheese wrote:If she didn't buy anything after being invited to the store then that is so so rude. Also, if I worked there I'd be majorly pissed off having to stay after hours just so she can run round being an idiot in the shop.
They can't just hold their employees against their will, nor can they make them work without pay. This was likely (almost certainly) planned enough in advance that these employees could be scheduled in this way. Worst-case scenario, they were asked a few days ahead of time if they would like the extra hours. I'm assuming these are pop-up seasonal stores, so all the employees are temporary and probably want more hours if they can get them.

It's not the same as some jerkward ignoring closing calls and screwing around while the staff scheduled to clock out at closing can't leave until they do. If they invited her there after hours, it was planned.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”