teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GoodStuffByTiffanyD Part 8

Post by teebee9 »

Or she never goes into the actual store and "Cindy" is an ebay seller

Post by Guest »

teebee9 wrote:Or she never goes into the actual store and "Cindy" is an ebay seller
"Cindy" is code for Ebay. Makes sense. From my experience, there are many labels and products that I couldn't initially pronounce correctly (ex, Lululemon!), but once I hear other people pronouncing them correctly, I always follow suit.

It's like she's determined to NOT pronounce the bags correctly, for some strange reason. Does it bother her that the bags aren't made the US?

Crystalis_29
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Crystalis_29 »

Why on earth would someone that dropped 20k on LV products buy a $10 boring white top, second hand, on ebay!!!!

I don't think a day goes buy where she doesn't purchase something, no self control, pathetic.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Shopping and showing off is her life. It's above Brad and Olivia. She gets a bigger high and enjoys spending time shopping more than she does with her own family. You can see it in her photos and videos. Her face lights up.

And the same thing happened while she was pregnant. In her hauls, she would light up so much more than she did talking about Olivia or being pregnant. It's sad. And it's an addiction. But she'll never admit she has a problem.

Marnie the mule
Debater
Debater

Post by Marnie the mule »

I can't agree more with you MrsGrimes! :tu:

Out of curiosity I asked my husband what he thought about spending 20k plus in a few months on just used EBay LV? He said he would KILL KILL KILL :D He couldn't grasp the severity of what I was saying... so I decided to show him the watch count and he couldn't believe his eyes. :o He said you could pay a car off or remodel a house. He also said that she's sick in the head. I have to agree.
I wonder what Bradick of the Denny plantation (Ty puppymomma) would think if he actually came across dicknose watch count? I have a feeling he has no clue his daughters education fund went down the eBay drain long ago in the guise that Tiffy darling thinks she'll make it back in no time. ;)

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Marnie the mule wrote:I can't agree more with you MrsGrimes! :tu:

Out of curiosity I asked my husband what he thought about spending 20k plus in a few months on just used EBay LV? He said he would KILL KILL KILL :D He couldn't grasp the severity of what I was saying... so I decided to show him the watch count and he couldn't believe his eyes. :o He said you could pay a car off or remodel a house. He also said that she's sick in the head. I have to agree.
I wonder what Bradick of the Denny plantation (Ty puppymomma) would think if he actually came across dicknose watch count? I have a feeling he has no clue his daughters education fund went down the eBay drain long ago in the guise that Tiffy darling thinks she'll make it back in no time. ;)
My SO feels the same exact way!

What kills me is that her closet and bathroom could have been so much better! She could have really invested in her home. But she couldn't be bothered because she is too busy buying bags. It's really fucking crazy. She's psychotic.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I'm certain any normal person feels the same way about spending 20000$ on ugly bags.

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

Crystalis_29 wrote:Why on earth would someone that dropped 20k on LV products buy a $10 boring white top, second hand, on ebay!!!!

I don't think a day goes buy where she doesn't purchase something, no self control, pathetic.
No. And how effing sad that she's sitting home all day scanning ebay. Do they ever go out? They certainly have the money to go on a vacation. With the amount Tiffany blows on handbags they could buy a vacation home or condo! Other than going to Target and CFA it seems her life consists of nothing more than online shopping. I can't believe having a six-month-old and not taking her to the park or a lake or the zoo. Every picture I've ever seen of Olivia was taken in their house. She needs to stop living like a recluse.

wisconsingirl22
Learner
Learner

Post by wisconsingirl22 »

I'm wondering also why they don't do anything. They defiantly have the money to do so. They don't travel or doing anything,why not go to the beach or something enjoy the nice weather,go to a festival,go to the zoo! Something jeeez, Everything they do together always involves shopping and some drive thru window. What an exciting life. You think brad would get bored of her.......

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

wisconsingirl22 wrote:I'm wondering also why they don't do anything. They defiantly have the money to do so. They don't travel or doing anything,why not go to the beach or something enjoy the nice weather,go to a festival,go to the zoo! Something jeeez, Everything they do together always involves shopping and some drive thru window. What an exciting life. You think brad would get bored of her.......
That's what I've been wondering, judging by her videos and instagrams posts all they do is hang around in their house without getting out for the slightest second only if they're going to chick fil a or the mall. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with staying home, I know it because my bf is a med student and since he is very tired all the time he would rather stay home but he still goes out and does stuff rather than just sleeping all the day. I guess tiffy is really tired of searching through ebay all day long...

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

sofiivf wrote:
wisconsingirl22 wrote:I'm wondering also why they don't do anything. They defiantly have the money to do so. They don't travel or doing anything,why not go to the beach or something enjoy the nice weather,go to a festival,go to the zoo! Something jeeez, Everything they do together always involves shopping and some drive thru window. What an exciting life. You think brad would get bored of her.......
That's what I've been wondering, judging by her videos and instagrams posts all they do is hang around in their house without getting out for the slightest second only if they're going to chick fil a or the mall. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with staying home, I know it because my bf is a med student and since he is very tired all the time he would rather stay home but he still goes out and does stuff rather than just sleeping all the day. I guess tiffy is really tired of searching through ebay all day long...
Tiffy never struck me as someone who went out a lot and she always came off as a homebody even in her earliest videos, but it has gotten so much worse since Olivia was born. She needs to get out, interact with people who arent just related to her and who arent sales associates at LV, and get some vitamin D on that skin of hers.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

It seems like Tiffany & Brad used to be more active before Olivia and even before youtube. They used to go to the beach and Vegas. She used to also go to the makeup events. Now nothing. It's weird. Just because she had a baby doesn't mean that they can barely leave the house. But she's always kind of been a homebody. (Which there's nothing wrong with. But her shopping obsession is what seems psychotic)

Marnie the mule
Debater
Debater

Post by Marnie the mule »

The Denny's are having a cook out y'all...

The problem is a cook out means you have to invite people, but in Tiffy land that means it will consist of her many friends :rofl: Waylon, Bradick and Olivier, but let's not forget the most special guest in town EBay purchase #8 her speedy B, eBay purchase #2 LV multi color zippy coin wallet and the D list keeps growing. Cause those are her friends Y'all.

For her sake someone better show up because the 5 bags of chips she just instagramed are going straight to feeding her 10 lbs uterus and her so toned arms.

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
sofiivf wrote:
Tiffy never struck me as someone who went out a lot and she always came off as a homebody even in her earliest videos, but it has gotten so much worse since Olivia was born. She needs to get out, interact with people who arent just related to her and who arent sales associates at LV, and get some vitamin D on that skin of hers.
I wonder what she does all day though it can't be searching eBay because she would be homeless by now, I am now on my summer break and it's been 2 months since I got out of school and I'm sick and tired of being home. I would so much rather go to school than sit behind the computer all day long, but maybe that's just me. I think Tiffany should at least get a part time job to control her need to go on eBay every second and do something with her lame boring eBay-prelovedLV-hunting life. Probably when Olivia starts going to school are going to be the baby's most exciting days since she was born.

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

I think it's time for the new PrelovedLV-eBayobsessionByTiffanyD thread

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

I think it's time for the new PrelovedLV-eBayobsessionByTiffanyD thread

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

eBayobsessionByTiffanyD

I second this name!

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

MrsGrimes wrote:eBayobsessionByTiffanyD

I second this name!
Yes, this one

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

I can understand having one or two LV bags, because they are nice bags and they do hold up well. However, I do not understand buying so many in a short period of time. I think it is definitely an obsession.

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

afk2001 wrote:I can understand having one or two LV bags, because they are nice bags and they do hold up well. However, I do not understand buying so many in a short period of time. I think it is definitely an obsession.
More than an obsession is a desire to show off and to make people think that she's really wealthy and money is no problem for her. Once she makes a closer tour featuring all this useless expensive crap she will resale it and pay her credit cards that are now canceled because she used all her credit buying preloved eBay stuff.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”