A/J TvFakinfakinfakinfakinfakinfakinYEAH P.39

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A/J TvFakinfakinfakinfakinfakinfakinYEAH P.39

Post by Maris Margaret »

ellebullock wrote:I love Sharon, but did she shake off her fingers and hand in the food after squeezing lemon on her plate? She also tossed the squeezed lemon in the container which holds the food everyone is sharing. Weird. Gross.
I was really disgusted by that gesture, as well. I thought she was more considerate than that. :?
May the bridges I burn light the way.

Mona_89
Talker
Talker

Post by Mona_89 »

Just_saying wrote:
sha1234 wrote:
Just_saying wrote:Image
Was this one of you guys?! LOL. Yep, she still looks good for 45! I'm posting this cos I'm sure it'll be deleted.. You know Justin's job, the only job he's on top of! Deleting comments.
Justin doesn't block and delete like Ape....there are quite a few of those gems on his IG pics of Ape, and they've been up for weeks ;)
Idk how to quote two people but wanted to also quote zonegirl's reply. But that picture had a comment of someone asking if Justin is gay because of the way he looks in this picture. That comment was deleted real fast!
He JUST blocked me from his IG, Ape blocked me few weeks ago.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Interesting replies from Ape (aka Justine) on today's vlog
larger size imagehttp://postimg.org/image/gddq4otnn/

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

^^^i was just posting this! hahah ape being passive aggressive!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

frizzzx86 wrote:^^^i was just posting this! hahah ape being passive aggressive!
lmao! that's too funny. Yes she is super passive agressive in these comments...it's like she is talking to us on GG.
Hi Ape :FU:

Petitemary
Learner
Learner

Post by Petitemary »

April is bitching again :rofl:

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

Doesn't she realize being a "beauty guru" her profile pitcher for her account her one eye is smaller than it other?

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

i guess since they dont have liam ape/justine has more time to respond to criticism. and ive had it with the "heehehehehehhehehehehehehehe" after every comment.

Mona_89
Talker
Talker

Post by Mona_89 »

frizzzx86 wrote:i guess since they dont have liam ape/justine has more time to respond to criticism. and ive had it with the "heehehehehehhehehehehehehehe" after every comment.
I was thinking the same.

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Post by LetsDishTheDirt »

webbygurl626 wrote:Oh my gosh on justines Instagram they brought Liam's toys so they could smell them what I think that is really creepy anyone else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
`

That is scary creepy!

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

I thought at the end, April was going to say she's thankful for having Sharon watch Liam.. But no, silly me.. She says she's thankful he had a good nap.

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

I've given my dog things with scents on them to comfort her when she's away from us. I'm not sure it helps but experts say it works.

I'm guessing Justin is hoping that by having a toy with Liam's scent on it he'll be able to keep April calm while she's away from her Bubba Wubba.

I've heard of a lot of strange things but this one takes the cake. It's more than creepy, it's over the top disturbing and scary. If I personally knew someone who did this I'd seriously recommend they get professional help. Their attachment to that child to some might seem so caring and lovely...to me it's frightening and neurotic. As I've said before...my heart aches for that little boy. He doesn't have a hope in hell of having a 'normal' childhood. He's gonna be a momma's boy (to the 'enth' degree) and he'll more than likely be bullied because of it. April will pull him out of public school and home school him. Mark my words.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

Just an interesting tidbit I found.

I'm unsure of the scientific accuracy (hard to tell on the internet sometimes)... but it was an interesting read, nonetheless.

Top Traits of Narcissistic Parents:

*self-absorbed
...most definitely a trait we see in Justin and April. They're constantly concerned about appearances and what others think of them. Justin probably more so than April.

*authoritarian
...definitely Justin. He wears the pants in the family and wants everyone to know it. He's the MAN of the house, dammit!

*know it alls
...no one can tell them anything about parenting or advise them. They know best.

*secretive
...no explanation required for this one.

*possessively close to the child
...again...no explanation required.

*cunning; manipulative; exploitive
...Justin to a tee.

*stingy...I'm sure many of you could come up with examples of this

*pathological liars
...they wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face.

*envious and competitive...when it comes to their 'job' this definitely describes them. When it comes to parenting, they fight over their child's affection and who spends time with him.

*deaf to other's opinions
...block and delete. Need I say more?

*don't listen
...see above

*bragging and exaggerating
...Liam has teeth, wait...no, Liam is walking...wait...no...Liam is talking!

*ungrateful
...they don't appreciate what they have now. They constantly want more. April is ungrateful when it comes to her family.

*inept at basic manners
...we all know this to be true!

*no boundaries
...I see this in Justin when he's fawning over April. No tact or modesty.

*lack a sense of humor (especially at themselves)
...they do try to have a sense of humor (for appearances in the vlogs), but they do take themselves way too seriously.

As I said...it's not an accurate scientific list, I'm sure...but I can bet that there's some truth to many of the traits.

Most people would be concerned to see one or two traits they could relate to...how amazing that we can relate April and/or Justin to all.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Post by LetsDishTheDirt »

MSmom wrote:Just an interesting tidbit I found.

I'm unsure of the scientific accuracy (hard to tell on the internet sometimes)... but it was an interesting read, nonetheless.

*self-absorbed
...most definitely a trait we see in Justin and April. They're constantly concerned about appearances and what others think of them. Justin probably more so than April.

*authoritarian
...definitely Justin. He wears the pants in the family and wants everyone to know it. He's the MAN of the house, dammit!

*know it alls
...no one can tell them anything about parenting or advise them. They know best.

*secretive

...Justin to a tee.

*pathological liars

*envious and competitive...when it comes to their 'job' this definitely describes them. When it comes to parenting, they fight over their child's affection and who spends time with him.

*don't listen
...see above

*ungrateful
...they don't appreciate what they have now. They constantly want more. April is ungrateful when it comes to her family.

*inept at basic manners

*no boundaries

...they do try to have a sense of humor (for appearances in the vlogs), but they do take themselves way too seriously.

As I said...it's not an accurate scientific list, I'm sure...but I can bet that there's some truth to many of the traits.

Most people would be concerned to see one or two traits they could relate to...how amazing that we can relate April and/or Justin to all.

Oh, I swear -- I've always thought that if you looked up the word narcissist in the dictionary, Juthtin's picture would be there!

Petitemary
Learner
Learner

Post by Petitemary »

MSmom wrote:Just an interesting tidbit I found.

*self-absorbed

*authoritarian

*know it alls

*secretive

...Justin to a tee.

*pathological liars

*don't listen
...see above

*ungrateful

*inept at basic manners

*no boundaries

my mother is a narcisstic,and thats why I think Justin is one as well. You would really see the narcisstic himself,if they had a second child. One of them would be the "golden child" the other one would be the "scapegoat" (like how Judy treat Miya and Kiera)
who knows,maybe April has depressions,or maybe borderline by herself, because thats why she ended up with Justin and never leave him.

And today,after 22y of suffering bout a narcisstic mother,I suffer under depression.
Thats why im worrying bout Liam really much, he seem to have some issues as well :/

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

Good point ms mom on the pinky thing. I based it on the gay friends I have, I have a lot of gay frI ends and they all do that. Even the ones that are super masculine. I showed a few of them , in cluding my co worker/friend that is gay, the clip of Justin, and they were the ones that pointed it out....along with other traits that show to them and myself that Justin is gay. Maybe were all just stereotyping, because that's (pinky) what's common that we know ofof among our circle.
But, point taKen.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

And the Oscar goes to for best dramatic female and male performance goes to

APE and Justafta

The way they were acting and crying like they are going off to war and never will see him omg even Sharon was annoyed big time!! So your IBS is "acting" up and eat food that was cause major stomach aches you couldn't eat at home for free but enjoy throwing money at restaurant at the airport no less that costs more than it should???

DamnAsian
Debater
Debater

Post by DamnAsian »

I'll just leave this here.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

So April thanks everyone including the Uber driver but didn't thank her MIL for watching Liam? Ungrateful biatch. Yes, she mentioned her in highlights but only because Sharon sent her Pitchurs but still didn't thank her.

cakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by cakelady »

DamnAsian wrote:I'll just leave this here.
OMG. I.just.can't.

Return to “AprilAthena7”