Any TTC'ers? Particularly cycling for IVF?

Mbotepusu
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Any TTC'ers? Particularly cycling for IVF?

Post by Mbotepusu »

Just wondering if anyone is getting ready or started IVF....? Need a cycle buddy!!!

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Any TTC'ers? Particularly cycling for IVF?

Post by INdifferent »

Ahh wish I could help, but yeah I'm a ttc'er though if that helps? Good luck with your IVF!

Hubby and I have been ttcing a few years, and was told that IVF is our only option. I'm shit scared to do it though. Not only do you put your body through hell, but you have no guarantee of the outcome. I don't know, I'm just scared haha. Hoping yours is going to be really easy with a BFP at the end! :love2: :love2:

PS - Let me know if you're looking for youtubers, I follow a few people who have gone through IUI and or IVF that I found so helpful.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

Mbotepusu
Learner
Learner

Re: Any TTC'ers? Particularly cycling for IVF?

Post by Mbotepusu »

Yeah I've watched somedaymama and a girl from Hawaii... I was scared at first but everything kind of has happened well for us. I'm blessed my insurance covers a lot of the cost (even some meds free). I've been TTC (well off BCP) since before 03 with my ex. Failed IUI... He wasn't keen in the $$ for ivf. We got divorced and I got prego by so done else that ended as an ectopic. Now my current SO is stoked about the thought of kids. We both want it so much and he's willing to travel this ivf journey with me.
I'm on bcp's now and Monday start my Lupron injections wondering what exciting side effects I will get haha!

May I ask why they say ivf is the only way? I don't have my tubes so yeah....

Return to “Pregnancy”