SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 2)

NoImSerious
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 2)

Post by NoImSerious »

Dulcet Elixir wrote:
honest_girl_23 wrote: this is the photo shoot. What are those spots on her ass.
Some of them look like liver spots. Old ass Nina with her granny spots thinking she's sexy.
HAHA! This just made me laugh out loud, but I'm not sure if it's because it's funny or if I'm just a bit frightened, too! :rofl: :?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Nina straight up looks like a man in her recent vlogs. Like she could totally pass off as a man if she covered her boobs. And that photoshoot is a JOKE. Who are these photos for? Is nina planning on framing her pics & hanging up in her bedroom like Trisha? :roll:
Also, i told myles to stfu on his vegan rant & go back to being nina's sugar baby begging her to buy him the latest gadgets, he got so offended he said "lol i may be nina's sugar baby but at least i'm not rude blah blah blah" :rofl: Loser.

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

YouslessTube wrote:Nina straight up looks like a man in her recent vlogs. Like she could totally pass off as a man if she covered her boobs. And that photoshoot is a JOKE. Who are these photos for? Is nina planning on framing her pics & hanging up in her bedroom like Trisha? :roll:
Also, i told myles to stfu on his vegan rant & go back to being nina's sugar baby begging her to buy him the latest gadgets, he got so offended he said "lol i may be nina's sugar baby but at least i'm not rude blah blah blah" :rofl: Loser.
Poor kid sucks at comebacks lol

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Is it sad that I think Nina's makeup artist makes a prettier woman thanNina in the latest vlog

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

If nina hangs those photos on her house I'll laugh. Trisha photos are actually nice and kinda creative but ninas look disgusting.
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The Photoshoot was done on her phone? lmao awesome. professional AF!

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

What kind of nail photo shoot is this. Ridiculous.

shopgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by shopgirl »

poor vonn looks so awkward and confused in her vlogs. :\ is rod transgender or he is only gay? (sorry if that is an ignorant question, ya'll don't kill me.)

he vlogs have been so boring in vegas. i can't wait till she uploadsmore advice videos with the split screen talking about stds and shit. :rofl:

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

honest_girl_23 wrote:If nina hangs those photos on her house I'll laugh. Trisha photos are actually nice and kinda creative but ninas look disgusting.
Haha.. she has a shit load of empty frames put these pics. I don't know if anyone noticed one of her roommates videos they have a bunch of frames on the wall that have no pics.. is that a new decor. Practice? What did I miss? It's a little scary to me. Where is the roommate btw.. strange how ppl are in and out of nina s life and videos.. her so called friends seem more like props

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

ami10479 wrote:
honest_girl_23 wrote:If nina hangs those photos on her house I'll laugh. Trisha photos are actually nice and kinda creative but ninas look disgusting.
Haha.. she has a shit load of empty frames put these pics. I don't know if anyone noticed one of her roommates videos they have a bunch of frames on the wall that have no pics.. is that a new decor. Practice? What did I miss? It's a little scary to me. Where is the roommate btw.. strange how ppl are in and out of nina s life and videos.. her so called friends seem more like props

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
She claims they are mirrior and posters reflecting light. :rofl:

KimberJamez
Informer
Informer

Post by KimberJamez »

There's no way that bella gema nails person is paying Nina for those raggedy ass pictures lol. I'm sure Nina ordered the nails and volunteered to do a photoshoot for her to make herself feel important. Those pictures look terrible and tacky, I definitely would not want those representing my brand. I love how Nina considers those pictures super edgy and artistic, girl is super tacky.

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

Those nails do not look good for that picture

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

Just when you think it can't get any worse!! Wtf is up with those photos :rofl:

So, the great photo shoot is for Nina's friend Bella Gemma nails. Why the hell did she need to fly all the way to Vegas to take photos in some guys basement??? and those photos are just bad. She looks deformed. Wtf are those spots all over her butt? And her hair looks exactly like what it is...a cheap ass wig. If those photos are about the nails....why is it you can barely see them.. I don't think black and white photos are really a good choice to highlight the nails. Besides all that she really looks hard and her age in those photos. IOnce again, Nina has failed. the longer this goes on the more delusion she gets. Bella Gemma needs to hire a hand model..not some delusional hag.

Trash recently did a shoot for her album. I guess Nina felt the need to compete. Huge difference watching Trisha's professional shoot and Nina's lets play model in some guys basement. I still can't figure out why her the grease ball were staying at the photographers house? Are the funds low?

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

Just when you think it can't get any worse!! Wtf is up with those photos :rofl:

So, the great photo shoot is for Nina's friend Bella Gemma nails. Why the hell did she need to fly all the way to Vegas to take photos in some guys basement??? and those photos are just bad. She looks deformed. Wtf are those spots all over her butt? And her hair looks exactly like what it is...a cheap ass wig. If those photos are about the nails....why is it you can barely see them.. I don't think black and white photos are really a good choice to highlight the nails. Besides all that she really looks hard and her age in those photos. IOnce again, Nina has failed. the longer this goes on the more delusion she gets. Bella Gemma needs to hire a hand model..not some delusional hag.

Trisha recently did a shoot for her album. I guess Nina felt the need to compete. Huge difference watching Trisha's professional shoot and Nina's lets play model in some guys basement. I still can't figure out why her and the grease ball were staying at the photographers house? Are the funds low?

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

i thought my screen was dirty but it was her spots

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

Bremen wrote:
Yuck. It looks so cheap and unprofessional. My high school photography club could've taken better pictures than that. Her body is just so disproportionate. I can't stand the theme park old-timey saloon filter. The pose and angle is just so unflattering. And the random piece of sideboob sticking out??? Everything is wrong with that picture. It's trying to be edgy, hard, feminine, sexy, and editorial all at the same time.

Did anyone watch Sabrina's hate comment video? I know she's just a child, but what an entitled, arrogant little bitch.
I wonder if Sabrina's parents monitor her videos? I'm guessing not. That video was inappropriate for a 12 year old. Swearing, like Nina, telling people if they don't like her too bad unsubscribe, like Nina, talking about how everyone is jelouse of her, like Nina. She came off as mini Nina...nothing to be proud of.

I think her parents need to get more involved with her YouTube. shes got Nina's
Mind set, if someone does not agree with or care for something she's done or has, right away, it can't be their opinion. They are simply jelouse of her. Yes, we are all jelouse of a skinny little girl, who wants to appear like a thug, playing with big girl makeup brands mommy and daddy pay for. Okay.....sure little girl.

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

^ she was talking to one of her parents while making the "addressing haters" video.

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

YouslessTube wrote:Nina straight up looks like a man in her recent vlogs. Like she could totally pass off as a man if she covered her boobs. And that photoshoot is a JOKE. Who are these photos for? Is nina planning on framing her pics & hanging up in her bedroom like Trisha? :roll:
:good1:

Not rude? Maybe sugar baby wants to go back and watch his own video.

He's probably just cranky cause sugar momma left his ass in Florida and took her "DIVAS" to Vegas.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

We need a new thread! I'm dead tired so I can't think of a good name for it. :rofl:

Why did the 3 of them each need photoshoots? It's another "let's act like we're famous" thing I guess lmao.

Nina seems like a fart, tbh - she goes to bed when it's still light outside? In VEGAS? Why bother going all the way there then? I don't understand that part. Was there a reason for them all flying to Vegas that I missed? Or is it just an excuse to point out that she flew both of these people to Vegas with her because she's "so giving?"

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

Those "photo shoots" were hilarious. This bitch is acting like her and those 2 idiots need a photo shoot, like they're famous or something! :rofl: :rofl: not to mention this was all taken in some random "photographers" basement!! :rofl: :rofl: The delusions are high with Nina. I can't. Lmao a photo shoot though, I'm still dying about that!!
Vonn is awkward af! Like seriously awkward. He gives me such a creeper vibe! I just don't like him at all. How sad is it that that MAC mua looks more like a woman than old sugar momma, Nina does?? Neens must be so jelly! :P
Nina, "I'm incognito" bitch, what?? From WHO?! NO ONE knows you... LITERALLY... NO ONE know YOU! Stop playin...

Return to “NinaUnrated”