Charles Gross

thinker16
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross

Post by thinker16 »

I think Charles over-exaggerates everything for either shock value or to portray himself as being high maintenance.

Livingetc
Talker
Talker

Post by Livingetc »

So today, after he bitches and moans and whines about people wanting to get in touch with him on Facebook or guys he meets in bars, he asks the question, 'am I just a horrible person?' YES, YES YOU ARE, CHARLES! It's no wonder he's so lonely. The only people that can put up with him are his family and even they conspire against him when they think he's out of earshot. It's thanks to them he went from 'my huge trout lips are so-o-o- gorgeous' to 'my lips are so-o-o-o gross, I have to get them reduced' after he heard his sister bitching about them.
The thing I most hate about him is this thin veneer of kindness he affects. He talks about how kind he is, what a good listener he is, how generous he is, but every single time, right afterwards, he gives an example of how he's actually precisely the opposite. Apart from those horrendous colognes he covers himself in, he absolutely REEKS of hypocrisy. The good news is that judging from the increasingly negative comments he's getting, his 'fans' are beginning to catch on. I give him a year and it'll be all over for our favorite little narcissist.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Livingetc wrote:So today, after he bitches and moans and whines about people wanting to get in touch with him on Facebook or guys he meets in bars, he asks the question, 'am I just a horrible person?' YES, YES YOU ARE, CHARLES! It's no wonder he's so lonely. The only people that can put up with him are his family and even they conspire against him when they think he's out of earshot. It's thanks to them he went from 'my huge trout lips are so-o-o- gorgeous' to 'my lips are so-o-o-o gross, I have to get them reduced' after he heard his sister bitching about them.
The thing I most hate about him is this thin veneer of kindness he affects. He talks about how kind he is, what a good listener he is, how generous he is, but every single time, right afterwards, he gives an example of how he's actually precisely the opposite. Apart from those horrendous colognes he covers himself in, he absolutely REEKS of hypocrisy. The good news is that judging from the increasingly negative comments he's getting, his 'fans' are beginning to catch on. I give him a year and it'll be all over for our favorite little narcissist.
I agree with all of this. However majority of the people reaching out to him are probably only doing so for fame, or at least that's what Charles wants us to think. Remember all those "rich kid" secrets. If these kids were so wealthy and popular or could buy fame
They wouldn't even need Charles. I doubt anyone's actually trying to reach out to him lol

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Livingetc wrote:So today, after he bitches and moans and whines...
Hahahha! If we did recaps of his videos they would ALL start with that! For example:

So today, after he bitches and moans and whines about how hard it is to date, he ponders why people he deems unworthy of being in a relationship end up in one.

Well, Charles, maybe it's possible because that horrible and/or unkempt person you are judging is accepting of other people, might be fun to be around, might be selfless, might not be as high maintenance as you, don't mind the the sight and sound of illness, etc, etc.

I have to keep reminding myself of how young he is. But the whole, "If even total losers can find love, why can't I?" is such a childish, arrogant thing to whine about.

Livingetc
Talker
Talker

Post by Livingetc »

So just the other day, our favorite little narcissist was chatting nonsense about taking revenge on his worst enemies. First of all - who even HAS 'worst enemies' apart from Dr Claw in Inspector Gadget? Anyway, he's rambling on and on as usual when he suddenly comes up with this doozy of a quote: 'Holding on to revenge', he says, 'is like drinking poison and expecting it to affect the other person...' He has this look on his face like it's the most profound thing that anyone has ever said. Apparently in the world according to Charles, it's 'karmically bad' to try and get revenge. And then what happens? FIVE days later, he's talking about deliberately arranging to stand up the guy that stood HIM up to extract revenge. As if to prove my point that he says one thing and then almost immediately he does the precise opposite!
I really don't care that he's young or immature - to do that to someone no matter what the circumstances is just a deeply unpleasant thing to do and to be such a blatant hypocrite is just awful. I was so pleased to see his little Grossettes were just as disgusted by him in the comments section too.
And he wonders why he's alone. Charles! Unless you take a good long look at yourself no one is ever going to love you! Especially not your followers...

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Livingetc wrote:So just the other day, our favorite little narcissist was chatting nonsense about taking revenge on his worst enemies. First of all - who even HAS 'worst enemies' apart from Dr Claw in Inspector Gadget? Anyway, he's rambling on and on as usual when he suddenly comes up with this doozy of a quote: 'Holding on to revenge', he says, 'is like drinking poison and expecting it to affect the other person...' He has this look on his face like it's the most profound thing that anyone has ever said. Apparently in the world according to Charles, it's 'karmically bad' to try and get revenge. And then what happens? FIVE days later, he's talking about deliberately arranging to stand up the guy that stood HIM up to extract revenge. As if to prove my point that he says one thing and then almost immediately he does the precise opposite!
I really don't care that he's young or immature - to do that to someone no matter what the circumstances is just a deeply unpleasant thing to do and to be such a blatant hypocrite is just awful. I was so pleased to see his little Grossettes were just as disgusted by him in the comments section too.
And he wonders why he's alone. Charles! Unless you take a good long look at yourself no one is ever going to love you! Especially not your followers...

Like I said, I think he has some serious mental disorders and issues. The saddest part is that he truly can't even see most of them. He knows something's off but goes off the deep end with any criticism that isn't overtly positive

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

Return to “Charles Gross”