ForeverBloodyFingers Part 88

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
ladydeeds1018
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverBloodyFingers Part 88

Post by ladydeeds1018 »

http://youtu.be/4kcsveiABfg

I've never linked a video before so here's a try.

This girl talks crazy fast! I honestly thought it was fast forwarded. Smh. And Kai Kai talks ridiculously slooooooow. They need pointers from each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Desert Wind wrote:
tiramisuforyou wrote:that "juhr-ess" really does look like pjs though :?
It's a damn duhress and she lahves it!!! :rofl:
It would look kayoot with her layguns :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:Image

What is going on with her pinky ??
Her bawdy's molding itself into the upholstery of that recliner quite nicely, just a tip Kai, diet's are supposed to make you lose weight, not gain it, bb.
Hah. I just looked again because of your comment and you can actually see how sunken down into the couch she is. The cushion next to her is like a good 5 inches higher. That poor couch! BB has probably made a permanent impression moulded to her body. It's the grundle spot now!

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

penguinasaurus wrote:

Her bawdy's molding itself into the upholstery of that recliner quite nicely, just a tip Kai, diet's are supposed to make you lose weight, not gain it, bb.
Hah. I just looked again because of your comment and you can actually see how sunken down into the couch she is. The cushion next to her is like a good 5 inches higher. That poor couch! BB has probably made a permanent impression moulded to her body. It's the grundle spot now!

I think that's a recliner.

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

Someone commented "yikes." :rofl:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

penguinasaurus wrote:

She's turned it into memory foam. Poor couch is gonna need therapy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Her hair in those pictures with her pj dress looks so awful. It makes her look even stumpier.

shelbycobra1990
Debater
Debater

Post by shelbycobra1990 »

What's sad is that this past week is the first time I've watched Kailyn's channel since the end of 2012, and she has made absolutely NO PROGRESS in life. She still has the same goals that she had years ago and is no closer to obtaining them. And they're SO simple. She dreams of having "a job in the beauty industry"--which for her equates to working at Ulta or some department store makeup counter. I've have experience here, and I can honestly say that these are usually small 15-20 hour a week jobs for housewives looking to make an extra buck, and you HARDLY have to be a genius to work in these places. I've met some very dim light bulbs behind makeup counters lol. Kai also dreams of visiting NYC "someday". Um, bitch, you live like less than 5 hours away, and for less than half the price of a Naked palette (since Kailyn only understands currency when used in terms of makeup cost) you can get a bus ticket to the city. I probably shouldn't judge her too much for not having a drivers license because I didn't get mine until her age due to major OCD. However, I didn't have a child to take care of, and living in the city and in close proximity to work/stores kept me from imposing on others. But I am honestly so frustrated with her family. It was a bit different when Kai was still in her early 20s, but she's a 25-year-old WOMAN with a daughter. Does Mama Wilcher really find it acceptable that her grown daughter is still sitting in her room playing makeup, not making any real connections, having to be driven everywhere, and treating her child more like a little sister than her own kid? I mean, seeing Kailyn with Gracie is just...yeesh! It reminds me of when I was a teenager and my nieces and nephews were growing up and I used to play patty cake incessantly and make dumb faces to make them laugh because I had no damn idea how to deal with children. I think it's safe to say that Kailyn will be 30 years old and still living at home and dreaming of having her own 'partment with her husbint.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

She's turned it into memory foam. Poor couch is gonna need therapy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Memory foam! :rofl: :rofl: That poor couch cries itself to sleep each night, traumatized by her crushing bulk, the stench of her unwashed body and the thousands of farts she deposits into it daily
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Ford_Wife
Debater
Debater

Post by Ford_Wife »

Holy cow. It's been probably about 6 months since I've visited GG. I thought of Kai randomly the other day and thought I would pop in to see what was going on in her life. I thought for sure she would have lost a good bit of weight and her life would be at least somewhat on track. In the last 6 months I've lost about 50 lbs, been promoted, watched my child grow and flourish, and gotten married. She looks to have GAINED about 50 lbs, still doesn't have a job or anything worthwhile going on her life, and her marriage is apparently in shambles. Not that it was ever a healthy relationship to begin with. The only positive thing she seems to have going for her is a really cute little girl. At least I think so. Has she actually acknowledged that she and Matt are in the process of separating/Divorcing?

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

Ford_Wife wrote:Holy cow. It's been probably about 6 months since I've visited GG. I thought of Kai randomly the other day and thought I would pop in to see what was going on in her life. I thought for sure she would have lost a good bit of weight and her life would be at least somewhat on track. In the last 6 months I've lost about 50 lbs, been promoted, watched my child grow and flourish, and gotten married. She looks to have GAINED about 50 lbs, still doesn't have a job or anything worthwhile going on her life, and her marriage is apparently in shambles. Not that it was ever a healthy relationship to begin with. The only positive thing she seems to have going for her is a really cute little girl. At least I think so. Has she actually acknowledged that she and Matt are in the process of separating/Divorcing?
She proclaimed her love for Starbucks iced coffee the other day, over Matt, so.. I'd say no, things are the same as always with them.

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

I think her mawm wants her beast caged - so she won't be alone. Sick and sad.

I'm totally sure that she likes the Starbucks more that Maltt now because the bottle has a more satisfying shape.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

itsjustme wrote:I think her mawm wants her beast caged - so she won't be alone. Sick and sad.

I'm totally sure that she likes the Starbucks more that Maltt now because the bottle has a more satisfying shape.
And it lasts awhile and isn't "too fast" unlike that slack-jawed yokel Maltt.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Ford_Wife
Debater
Debater

Post by Ford_Wife »

I do have to say, upon watching some of the videos where she is interacting with Gracie, she is handling herself a lot better than I expected her to. I was honestly expecting just complete and utter awkwardness and really minimal hands on interaction. But she seems somewhat into being a mom. At least in front of the camera. God know what happens when the camera is off.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

When the camera's off, it's lock Gracie up in the pen and throw her in front of the TV.

Oh snap it's about time for a new thread!

makemeupcrazy
Talker
Talker

Post by makemeupcrazy »

bbgorilla wrote:Gracie looks like a 3 year old in the pic.

Don't give her more reason to dress that child like she does! lol

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:When the camera's off, it's lock Gracie up in the pen and throw her in front of the TV.

Oh snap it's about time for a new thread!
Should we start taking votes for a new thread name?

gingerlysaid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gingerlysaid »

ForeverLovinCoffeeMoreThanMaltt
ForeverSeparating
ForeverIThat'sMyDamnDress

gossiperinthedark
Learner