JLovesMac1 General Thread Part 1

bebexo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JLovesMac1 General Thread Part 1

Post by bebexo »

perf wrote:Ugh, her new 'Avoiding Girl Drama' video...I feel like we've seen the same video like 10 times from J. It's always the same pointless crap about ~insecure backstabbing bitchez!~ with Jarmaine trying to be all funny & sassy. :roll:
Well...I guess the young teens eat that stuff up, since she still has plenty of subbies.

It's just embarrassing that someone her age has not grown out of that phase...apparently.

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by BlablaEvi »

Everytine a video of hers pops in my subscription box I ignore it for the past 2- 3 months...That probably proves that I have to usubscribe soon...I just can't get over her personality,she looks so freaking annoying...Every video lasts 5 minutes maximum,the first minute she poses and shows her tits,the second and maybe halfway through the third minute she talks about shit that happened to her while she was waiting on target to pay for her purchases and the last minute-minute and a half it shows a crappy tutorial...We've seen from her 50 curling videos,10 smokey eyes and 30 eye tutorials using the same peachy-pink eyeshadow...She can't get more boring than that...It seems like she does it for the money (as most youtubers) and she has totally lost any interest in that "career"...Ever since her boob job and her "protect your cookie" shit I have lost every faith and respect for her...She needs to leave asap!
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

Heyholetsgo wrote:Hell all it takes to fly your dog with you is to prove you would go through " emotional hardship" without them. Aubrey o'day opened that can of worms when she lied to take her dogs with her
True. Is Howie actually a service dog? More like a comfort animal, if that.
She has said "YouTube is her therapy." Umm, okay. A real therapist would give her a real diagnosis and help her MOVE FORWARD. I don't get the sense she wants to. She enjoys being the victim, and everyone else the villain, IMO. When she gets flack or thumbs downs, she posts a pity party about her "anxiety."

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

She really needs to get over the "mean girls" shit. Yeah there's some mean girls out there and some serious drama - just like there are assholes and male abusers out there, too. The point is once you have actually learned and GROWN from that, to the point where you should be giving advice about it, YOU'RE DONE WITH IT.

I know people who feed off the drama and it's sad. She needs to take a look at herself. It is perfectly possible to be a happy, successful, social young woman without all this pseudo-The O.C. bullshit.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

smith2020
Debater
Debater

Post by smith2020 »

BlablaEvi wrote:Everytine a video of hers pops in my subscription box I ignore it for the past 2- 3 months...That probably proves that I have to usubscribe soon...I just can't get over her personality,she looks so freaking annoying...Every video lasts 5 minutes maximum,the first minute she poses and shows her tits,the second and maybe halfway through the third minute she talks about shit that happened to her while she was waiting on target to pay for her purchases and the last minute-minute and a half it shows a crappy tutorial...We've seen from her 50 curling videos,10 smokey eyes and 30 eye tutorials using the same peachy-pink eyeshadow...She can't get more boring than that...It seems like she does it for the money (as most youtubers) and she has totally lost any interest in that "career"...Ever since her boob job and her "protect your cookie" shit I have lost every faith and respect for her...She needs to leave asap!
Same here, but I actually finally unsubscribed. She is the ONLY guru I have actually found soo annoying and terrible that shes not even worth watching for entertainment value anymore. I haven't even unsubscribed from Blair Fowler yet, so that should really give you an idea of how much I hate this girl.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Good god I just actually watched the video. True quotes time.

About gossiping meaning you're insecure:
"Ooh! One time a girl spread a crazy ass rumor about me, saying that I was bisexual..."

About drama queens:
"Girls who blow things out of proportion are slightly psychotic (...) they have emotional dysfunctions and possibly need therapy. Or a little bit of that *puff* *puff* chill!"

About making sure you remain eligible to the opposite sex:
"Basically a girl is more attractive to a guy if she just keeps her mouth [shut]."

About dressing to show your goodies:
"I think most girls are hypocrites. If they could, they would. If you got it girl, flaunt it."

Disclaimer on that:
"But! Do dress by school code because there's lots of haters."

About other women:
"See, when girls get pissed, they will hold a grudge and seek revenge."

About men:
"See guys are different. When they lie, they exaggerate."

About female friends:
"Girls are usually open with each other. We talk about our hair, our clothes, our makeup, our periods, relationships, life. Our weight."

As one of said dirty, way-out-there bisexuals I have to say... Jarmaine I am sorry for the life you have had to have such views on other women and on men. I'm sorry you did not have a mother present to show you warmth and I am sorry you have lost the only woman who would have shown you warmth had she been around.

Many people who can do not dress to show off. They're the type of girls who talk to their girlfriends about where they want to travel and what they want to study or jobs they want, or tv shows they like. Girls with equal substance to men, who are allowed to not be defined by their female parts.

Also you have just validated everyone who has suggested mental illness with you, as you feel fine calling people psyhotic and in need of therapy even though they really are just kids in school.

I wish you had a good, proper friend. You would learn so much about life.

bebexo
Debater
Debater

Post by bebexo »

DaylightAmy wrote: About drama queens:
"Girls who blow things out of proportion are slightly psychotic (...) they have emotional dysfunctions and possibly need therapy.
She just basically summed up herself...did she not??! :?

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Didn't even put in any effort. Literal, word-by-word quotes right there.

AmberShirey101
Learner
Learner

Post by AmberShirey101 »

Her secret friend really isn't secret. If you look at her about me thing on YouTube, her email address for business is her secret friends name... His name is Philip terry. If you google the name you'll see he owns a business which is a website him and his daughter came up with where you can do background checks on people you meet on dating websites. I think it's called date fax, and jarmaine actually did a video back when she lived in that apartment talking about the site, and pretty much urging people to use it.

Also, on the google search, there is an email he wrote a famous ilipino person asking if he wanted to do a calaboration with her when she goes to the Philippines and stating that she's a YouTube star and blah blah blah... Ass kissing ass kissing pretty much begging for sponsors. Also he has like 3 kids, he's divorced, and he's 48 years old.... And get this: his ex wife is heavily into crossfit. Copy cat much jarmaine? So pretty much to sum everything up, jarmaine is a sugar baby. I found everything out by my husband who is in the background check business, so all this was not difficult for him. I'm not trying to bash her, or her sugar daddy, I just wanted to clarify he's nothing special... Just a 48 year old man who is obviously trying to recreate his ex wife into a younger hotter version.

There is also a video of him and his daughter being interviewed on YouTube, since everyone is dying to see what he looks like. Well there's a full video of him being interviewed on a morning show about the site they created. Just type in date fax.

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

I wonder how his daughter feels about her dad dating Jarmaine. I'd feel awkward as hell if my dad dated someone so close to my age.

AmberShirey101
Learner
Learner

Post by AmberShirey101 »

2012myusername wrote:
2012myusername wrote:
awesome finds by the way
Your welcome. I was feeling kinda stalkerish when I was typing that. But hey, it was mostly my hubby that found everything, I kinda just wanted to get to the bottom of it since it's like one big mystery. The only thing I don't know is how they met.. But I guess as long as she's happy. He's okay for a 48 year old I guess, but a big difference from Sean.

And i wonder how his daughter feels too, probably thinks it's cool because jarmaine is young and "hip".. But I could be wrong because he seemed like he was very involved with his family, and now it's just him and jarmaine doing everything together. I could see jarmaine not wanting to be around the kids too much. She seems like she would always want him to herself. But I'm just guessing. Ha

Kaoru123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kaoru123 »

"Inspired by the homeless"?! Sorry but that wording sounds just so wrong to me! And what's up with her handing out stuff from the car? She's not a celebrity greeting fans. Get out of the car!!
_| ̄|○

artlovemoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by artlovemoney »

Kaoru123 wrote:"Inspired by the homeless"?! Sorry but that wording sounds just so wrong to me! And what's up with her handing out stuff from the car? She's not a celebrity greeting fans. Get out of the car!!
i dont know if you've directly given out clothes and/or food to homeless people in seriously destitute areas, but she did the right thing, because it isn't safe at all if she is not with a major charity organization who has the resources to do things in an organized manner.

i'll put it this way, her boyfriend and driver wouldn't be enough protection if something went awry while she was outside.

but she could have wordered better. i was expecting her to come out with some "homeless chic" look.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

^^ Yup! She did the right thing. People go crazy when there's free stuff especially people that need it. When the big crowd was there and she was in the car she kind of seemed afraid as well. It's overwhelming.

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

I like what she's doing, she's being a good person but I didn't understand is when she was passing out the clothes why couldn't she wear something that didn't show that she was there for vacation too. I'm not usually bothered by the way she dresses cause she bought the boobs and wants to show them off but there's a time and a place to and handing out clothes to poor people isn't a good time imo.

liza94
Debater
Debater

Post by liza94 »

Good for her! She is inspiring.

The clothes she wears though. I know a lot of people will disagree, but I think it really puts such a barrier between her and these less fortunate people.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Yea it was wierd that she had those udders hanging out like that while handing out clothes ....

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Her being the good person does not need to be out there. Typical confrontational jarmaine. Same shit went down with her showing going to an orphanage in Philippines, remember ? I would have had no problem had she hinted what's he was doing or had simply tweeted about what's he was doing, but I mean really ? Inspired by the homeless ? Aren't you a piece of work.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I'm all for helping out and volunteering and trying to make the world a better place.

However it's not a tell tale sign of anything. If I do recall correctly some of the most horrifying dictators in history also did charity work in the areas they supported. I'm not trying to compare her to a dictator OBVIOUSLY but as a historian I just wanted to point out that it's historically a vote-winning tool and history has proven it doesn't take a nice or inspiring person.

It doesn't mean the individual action shouldn't be applauded - I applaud her for doing that and I think more people should. However I personally believe it says little to nothing about the person. Especially if they're in the public eye in some way, shape or form.

AmberShirey101
Learner
Learner

Post by AmberShirey101 »

She looks like she went bigger with her breasts...

Return to “JLovesMac1”