The Schuerman Show Part 52 ~ Pink Glitter and Sugar Sprinkle

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Schuerman Show Part 52 ~ Pink Glitter and Sugar Spri

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

Scottiemom87 wrote:And I don't understand her going on about not being able to have crumpets. They are the EXACT same thing as English muffins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao she was like they are NOT English muffins! Crumpets have holes. Ummm so do English muffins haha.

glowstar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by glowstar »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
glowstar wrote:This irritates me. It's called a CHEST clip for a reason.

http://csftl.org/a-chest-clip-goes-on-the-chest/

Edit: I would post this on the vlog comments (because it's very important) but the mininons will flip their shit.
Well they aren't pillars of safety. This is SO dangerous. Image

More IKEA junk to add to the hoard is more important than safety obviously. That's a complete lack of critical thinking right there. I'm still peeved over the chest clip misplacement. It's called a CHEST clip. They tell you where it goes in the manual. I don't understand how so many people manage to fuck it up.

They make my head spin. I just don't get it. Why couldn't Jay (or Sam) go alone? Do they have to be attached at the goddamn hip 24/7?

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Image :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What's happen while Sam was gone ??? :rofl: :rofl:

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

glowstar wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:
glowstar wrote:This irritates me. It's called a CHEST clip for a reason.

http://csftl.org/a-chest-clip-goes-on-the-chest/

Edit: I would post this on the vlog comments (because it's very important) but the mininons will flip their shit.
Well they aren't pillars of safety. This is SO dangerous. Image

More IKEA junk to add to the hoard is more important than safety obviously. That's a complete lack of critical thinking right there. I'm still peeved over the chest clip misplacement. It's called a CHEST clip. They tell you where it goes in the manual. I don't understand how so many people manage to fuck it up.

They make my head spin. I just don't get it. Why couldn't Jay (or Sam) go alone? Do they have to be attached at the goddamn hip 24/7?
Someone should post it to her Facebook.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Scottiemom87 wrote:And I don't understand her going on about not being able to have crumpets. They are the EXACT same thing as English muffins.

NOOOOOO! Crumpets have holes that the butter sinks into. English muffins do not. Clearly you did not see her vlog about crumpets vs English muffins. Gah. Get it together girl. Image

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

To solve the debate regarding English muffin vs crumpets, here it is;

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

I've had both and they are different but not enough so for all the whining Sam is doing. She just thinks it makes her seem more British to bitch and moan about it. :roll:

ETA The most British thing about her she's trying to fix with her free Invisalign. :rofl: :rofl: j/k Well, only a little bit.
Last edited by Indygrl on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

baffled
Talker
Talker

Post by baffled »

That car loaded to the ceiling really makes me mad. So unsafe. And like you've all said, why is Lily (TINY Lily) FF already? Guess safety concerns don't apply to her. I'm surprised they didn't strap her to the roof so the boxes wouldn't hang over the Q-Tip.

On a more trivial note....how can Sam think her fake tan looks good? How? She looks like Annoying Orange.

kbanana
Debater
Debater

Post by kbanana »

I don't watch the vlogs but I do keep up here & omg that picture above with all the ikea crap crammed into their car pissed me off! That is so unsafe. Where are all the friends that claim to have who could've babysat for the afternoon? I would never do that to my child! My husband & I always plan ahead when we know if we're buying something bulky & large. Either bring an extra car or I stay home (doesn't bother me) or have a babysitter. These people are just so dumb & only care about themselves.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

baffled wrote:That car loaded to the ceiling really makes me mad. So unsafe. And like you've all said, why is Lily (TINY Lily) FF already? Guess safety concerns don't apply to her. I'm surprised they didn't strap her to the roof so the boxes wouldn't hang over the Q-Tip.

On a more trivial note....how can Sam think her fake tan looks good? How? She looks like Annoying Orange.
Bahahahahaaaaa I just love how X is now called Q-Tip!!! Hahahahahaaaa that is freakin hilarious and so true though!!!

And yes, Lily should still be rear facing Image

kbanana
Debater
Debater

Post by kbanana »

Are the children in speech therapy?
I only ask because I'm probably have to put my daughter in ST. I'm not sure how things work out west but here in NC the DECS comes out to your home (makes the child more comfortable) & evaluate. After they evaluate (2 different evaluators are coming to my home) they will suggest what the child needs & will do the therapy in your own home. I'm really nervous about the evaluation but I need/want what is best for my daughter.
Also how much does Lily weigh? My daughter just turned 2 is 24 pounds. Everyone tells me how tiny my daughter is (she is very long & skinny) but from the pictures posted on here my daughter is bigger than lily.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

kbanana wrote:Are the children in speech therapy?
I only ask because I'm probably have to put my daughter in ST. I'm not sure how things work out west but here in NC the DECS comes out to your home (makes the child more comfortable) & evaluate. After they evaluate (2 different evaluators are coming to my home) they will suggest what the child needs & will do the therapy in your own home. I'm really nervous about the evaluation but I need/want what is best for my daughter.
Also how much does Lily weigh? My daughter just turned 2 is 24 pounds. Everyone tells me how tiny my daughter is (she is very long & skinny) but from the pictures posted on here my daughter is bigger than lily.

Oh goodness! My son is 8 months old and almost 23 pounds ImageImageImageImage He's 31 inches long though, maybe longer now I'm not sure. Your daughter is the smallest 2 year old I've heard of. My sister's little girl is also 8 months and 21 pounds.

kbanana
Debater
Debater

Post by kbanana »

Kristina85 wrote:

Oh goodness! My son is 8 months old and almost 23 pounds ImageImageImageImage He's 31 inches long though, maybe longer now I'm not sure. Your daughter is the smallest 2 year old I've heard of. My sister's little girl is also 8 months and 21 pounds.

Yea she's tiny but she eats constantly. Like I can't keep her full lol. Also she only weighed 6lbs 3 ounces at birth. My preditrician said that she's doing fine except for the fact she won't talk. She understands everything that we say & takes us to whatever she wants. Just can't get her to repeat anything unless it's a funny noise.

sha lactic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sha lactic »

Wtf is wrong with these people? Now there hoarding is starting to poseca threat to there childrens life. GROW THE FUCK UP YOU DOUCHES! The world doesnt revolve around the mr.andmrs.pig.

sha lactic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sha lactic »

New vlog is up...... :roll: why does this woman (if you can call her that)insist on buying dewy foundations,pink everything and highlighters? Does she not realize she is already a grease ball? Ugh fml

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Ham is vile. Putting a straw into the blender is stupid. And Gross. I am convinced he tailors most of his antics to "get" us here at GG.

It isn't doing a thing to me. Gives me something to make fun of. He is the dipshit who is acting like a buffoon for Internet posterity. They are morons.

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

So back to the normal...kids eating too much candy, going to Ikea..because they have endless cash. But this time really bothers me. What parent think it is safe for their kids to ride home like that?! We have had to haul things home before but we have never had it over our kids heads like that! The food choices is sad. They go cheap and eat like crap because the parents are selfish. Why the heck do they need to go shopping so much? I think Sam has a major shopping problem. She shopped a ton in LA, then in England..and now back in Tahoe. The ride can't last forever though. It will catch up with them.

LoveMyTwoGirls
Informer
Informer

Post by LoveMyTwoGirls »

My kids are the same. My 7yr old is 42 pounds on a good day, usually ranging from 40-42. My 5yr old ranges from 38-40. They were in the lower 20s at 2. Both perfectly healthy. My youngest is pure muscle. She is a swimmer and a dancer. (last week she got a 23 second personal best in a 25 free at her swim meet). She will be the youngest at her dance studio to make it into a company level Acro class.

Lily is tiny, and besides her eyes (always red and black-red above and black under) her weight looks healthy for her build.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Not cute at all!!!!! No!!!

I know we've already discussed this but those pants are too short on him - not sure if these are the same ones or not but these shoes don't go at all with his outfit but again Sam doesn't dress them cute anyhow. And even if they did dress cute, I'd still think they're not cute kids Image

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”