ViviannaDoesMakeup Part 2

Re: ViviannaDoesMakeup Part 2

Post by Guest »

I understand she needs to make a living but I swear she's made me go off all P&G products!

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by nixworld68 »

Ugh. DULL. There are quite a few negative comments at the top of that video complaining that all her looks are the same. Dare I hope to think she might take this on board?

My favourite comment (gonna have to copy and paste here!) is from someone which reads: "I dont really feel like she can validate her other content either, like i dont want to be told how to be organised when i go to college and work everyday from 6 am until 7pm. Its so easy for these youtubers to say 'go buy a £30 whistles notepad and you'll be so organised!!' Like no it doesnt work like that, you arent living in the real world." If that is one of you guys, bravo- nicely put :tu:

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

nixworld68 wrote:Ugh. DULL. There are quite a few negative comments at the top of that video complaining that all her looks are the same. Dare I hope to think she might take this on board?

My favourite comment (gonna have to copy and paste here!) is from someone which reads: "I dont really feel like she can validate her other content either, like i dont want to be told how to be organised when i go to college and work everyday from 6 am until 7pm. Its so easy for these youtubers to say 'go buy a £30 whistles notepad and you'll be so organised!!' Like no it doesnt work like that, you arent living in the real world." If that is one of you guys, bravo- nicely put :tu:
preach to whoever wrote that! :tu:

Viri
Learner
Learner

Post by Viri »

rhi14 wrote:Oh look. ANOTHER bronze eye, bare faced look. And it's sponsored. Go get another job, Anna. I've seen this video at least six times already.
I don't know, it doesn't even look bronzy, it looks like orange to me and not flattering at all. Like it all doesn't go together very much.

goldensunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by goldensunshine »

Is she blind? Her hair does NOT look anything like the model's hair. The model's hair is just flipped out, and Anna curled hers. She basically did her normal (ugly) hair. So I don't understand why she claims its a "re-creation."
Those mock croc boots are hideous but that's just my opinion.
I see no point to this video, I could have guessed that she would wear something like that.

Currently all her top comments are negative, I hope she takes it as constructive criticism.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

goldensunshine wrote:
Currently all her top comments are negative, I hope she takes it as constructive criticism.
same here. none of them are overly harsh or rude, just saying what we're all thinking...

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

OMG when I saw her video on my feed I did a major eye roll and I think I muttered Not This Look Again! I hate that shirt. If she's worn it so many times in videos can you imagine how often she actually wears it in real life??
I couldn't agree with all the negative comments because they are the truth. If she can't see that then her head is as thick as a brick wall. Anna you are forcing us to unsubscribe, keep it up.

esme
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by esme »

Haha hi guys! Im cactusgirl22 the one who has the highest rated comment on anna's video, tbh this one really took the piss, how the fuck did she recreate the models hair at all?? Idk it just really annoyed me, and i watched her organisation videos today too and it just annoyed me how patronising she is when i do 30 hour weeks at work but also do full days of college at 16 just to support myself. Idk maybe im over reacting but yeah, glad some of you agree!

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I cannot believe her latest video or maybe i can as its what we have come to expect from Anna now. Nothing will change my mind than the source of this whole personality change coincided with moving in with Mark. He seems to be an utter bore and very conservative and 'tight' with his money (nothing wrong with saving) and i think it has rubbed off big time on Anna! She is almost unrecognisable from the fun girl from a few years ago. I know we all change as we get older but OMG i get so depressed watching her now. She used to be one of the first youtubers i would click on and now i barely remember to watch her!

My own life isn't all 'singing and dancing' but hers surely makes me appreciate mine!

lilyivybean
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lilyivybean »

Hi, old lurker, brand new poster- first post ever actually. I also commented on her YouTube video. I'm not even subscribed anymore I just watched to see if anything had miraculously changed- it hasn't. SHES SO BORING- How does she even make any money from that crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beerus3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beerus3 »

I really don't understand Anna. I think she seems like a nice person but she puts in so little effort her content that I don't know how she can justify calling this her full-time job. She rarely posts instagram photos, never snapchats, and her twitter is basically all made up of scheduled tweets promoting her content. It's not like she makes up for it with great videos either, they're repetitive and boring.

I saw a few people commenting on her video that all of the makeup was high end which I totally agree with. I went through and added up the cost of the makeup (don't judge me, I'm procrastinating ha) and it was roughly £201. For such a basic makeup look why was it necessary to use such expensive products? And the hair was embarrassingly bad, it was just her normal hair but worse. She clearly needed more volume to recreate the model's hair and it just looked terrible

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I think all the high end make up because they were probably lastly gifted. As far as the hair goes, probably too cheap and too lazy. I don't remember the last time she ever said she goes to a proper hair stylist to do anything to her hair. Saving for the wedding is a good thing but the way she and her fiancé are living is another....

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I think all the high end make ups is because they were probably mostly gifted. As far as the hair goes, probably too cheap and too lazy. I don't remember the last time she ever said she goes to a proper hair stylist to do anything to her hair. Saving for the wedding is a good thing but the way she and her fiancé are living is another....

velvetwat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by velvetwat »

[tweet][/tweet]

:roll: ...can't deal with the way she writes

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

velvetwat wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

:roll: ...can't deal with the way she writes
no thank you Anna, we don't have anything to catch up on since your channel is Boresville :D

rhi14
Debater
Debater

Post by rhi14 »

I think she's just preparing to be a mum, so she isn't a regular mum, she's a cool mum.
At least a baby channel would be more fun to watch. She wouldn't even have to buy a new wardrobe cause all her shirts are so oversized.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

How old is that twitter picture? At least her hair looked decent and she has some colours on her. :?

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

has mark nixed the oribe dry texturizing spray from anna's budget? how has her hair changed so much from that pic which was probably taken last year?

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

daddyoh wrote:has mark nixed the oribe dry texturizing spray from anna's budget? how has her hair changed so much from that pic which was probably taken last year?
Speaking of him and him being so cheap....Anna has never shown us properly her engagement ring but from little glimps here and there it looks really tiny (sorry I don't mean tiny being an issue but just since we are talking about mark being a cheapie)!

rhi14
Debater
Debater

Post by rhi14 »

Eh, every single beauty guru engagement ring I've seen has been awful - either generic or boring or tacky. I liked Lily's before she got her new one when it looked like it had an art deco setting. It's not like it matters nowadays anyway, most unsentimental people just end up upgrading their rings in ten years.

Return to “The Anna Edit”