LOL the turd cant even spell liar right!!! :rofl:

Butt_Hurt_WendyLee
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wendy Lee

Post by Butt_Hurt_WendyLee »

Oh shit..She's back? I was convinced her wrinkly old ass was incarcerated. Damn.

WENDYISALIAR
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WENDYISALIAR »

That stupid old ugly cunt, is doing us all a favor! Gives us something to laugh at!!!! Thank you stinky wrinkle for your contribution, since thats all you have! Go collect more welfare! The entertainment of such an idiot is priceless! BTW how did the drivers side read passenger window get broke on the stolen pt cruiser? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

Still waiting on her posts..... :rofl:
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

How sexy
WL1.png
She's found a new love/Victim
WL2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wendy Lee.

Post by tar »

Need eyebleach. :eeek: :eeek: :eeek: :eeek:

rocket scientist
Learner
Learner

Post by rocket scientist »

This bish is long gone. Whoever brought her channel down deserves an award of merit. She has promised to prosecute, bring people down, bring people to justice, the law is involved. The stinky wrinkle cried wolf too many times to have any credibility what-so-ever. Shes done. put a huge fork in her. She's moved on to her next old man target for some money for drugs prolly. :rofl: :FU:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

I hope someone let's rory and Kat know about her periscope this morning. This bitch is actually accusing them of hacking into her bank acct, along with hacking her chanel etc.
Holy shit, when she comes back in, she comes in with a bang!

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Is there anyway to post her periscopes on here? I have seen snapchats posted but I have no clue how periscope works

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

JRoc812 wrote:Is there anyway to post her periscopes on here? I have seen snapchats posted but I have no clue how periscope works
Here is the link for it on twitter. Does that help?

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Here's her periscope rantings from today. What a nut bag.

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

THANK YOU!!

Holy Hell. Wendy looks sooooooooooooooooooo much worse on periscope than I have ever seen her look. How old does she claim she is? If younger than late 60s I call BS! Her skin is so wrinkly, puffy especially around the eye area, dry as f*ck skin!! Yuck! With alllll that money she stole why hasn't she had any work done to her face?? I'm not saying everyone who ages needs to run out and get plastic surgery and botox but if I am in the business of talking shit about everybody and claiming to be a MUA and make tutorials YT to make money then I'm gonna make sure I'm looking as good as I can. There is some "maintenance" type stuff she can do without going all fake-looking. So What did she do with all the money she has scammed/stole??

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Ok so on this periscope:
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1BdGYVjpQlZJX

At the end you can see her dashboard....now if she just bought this car why are there a billion lights on on her dash?? With all the $ she stole why hasn't she at least taken her car in to be looked at?

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Her periscopes are all uploaded. You are right. Looks like her vehicle is in serious need of emergency care, and SHE needs a plastic surgeon ASAP!!

rocket scientist
Learner
Learner

Hi Stinky Wrinkle Hustler :FU: I knew she would post a scope after calling her out here. She is OBsessed with reading about her haggard self. I don't know who is the bigger liar between her and Ambz. Yes Stinky Wrinkled hustler we all believe you have an office and looking for a secretary :rofl: We all believe that you're about to prosecute VV & Kat for hacking your channel and your bank account {{ is that where you get your SSDI checks? or the one where you have innocent, unassuming senior give up his retirement funds to you?}}

Ironic that you tried to be friends with Ambz while trying to get her kicked off stylehaul and stabbing her in the back. You 2 are birds of the same feather.I hope you do come back to the tube with the new youtube rules you will last about 24 hours where they take you down again. Who will you then blame? Seek help. Even your daughter posts FB rants about how crazy you are. I know your daughter IRL. She is afraid of you. You are a lunatic and
belong in prison next to your ex. :FU:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

rocket scientist wrote:Hi Stinky Wrinkle Hustler :FU: I knew she would post a scope after calling her out here. She is OBsessed with reading about her haggard self. I don't know who is the bigger liar between her and Ambz. Yes Stinky Wrinkled hustler we all believe you have an office and looking for a secretary :rofl: We all believe that you're about to prosecute VV & Kat for hacking your channel and your bank account {{ is that where you get your SSDI checks? or the one where you have innocent, unassuming senior give up his retirement funds to you?}}

Ironic that you tried to be friends with Ambz while trying to get her kicked off stylehaul and stabbing her in the back. You 2 are birds of the same feather.I hope you do come back to the tube with the new youtube rules you will last about 24 hours where they take you down again. Who will you then blame? Seek help. Even your daughter posts FB rants about how crazy you are. I know your daughter IRL. She is afraid of you. You are a lunatic and
Swear to God, her and Ambz need to be cell mates. They are both catshit crazy, no offense to catshit! It just happens to be one of ambz's favorite snacks.
Also. Could you please learn to use present, prior and future tense, stinky wrinkle?! A Law assistant that doesn't have a command of the English language. Right.
If you 'has questions just 'came to GG.
Well try to help ya understand the gravity of your BULLSHIT!

rocket scientist
Learner
Learner

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
rocket scientist wrote:Hi Stinky Wrinkle Hustler :FU: I knew she would post a scope after calling her out here. She is OBsessed with reading about her haggard self. I don't know who is the bigger liar between her and Ambz. Yes Stinky Wrinkled hustler we all believe you have an office and looking for a secretary :rofl: We all believe that you're about to prosecute VV & Kat for hacking your channel and your bank account {{ is that where you get your SSDI checks? or the one where you have innocent, unassuming senior give up his retirement funds to you?}}

Swear to God, her and Ambz need to be cell mates. They are both catshit crazy, no offense to catshit! It just happens to be one of ambz's favorite snacks.
Also. Could you please learn to use present, prior and future tense, stinky wrinkle?! A Law assistant that doesn't have a command of the English language. Right.
If you 'has questions just 'came to GG.
Well try to help ya understand the gravity of your BULLSHIT!
:respekt: :rofl: :respekt: :rofl: :respekt:

theweirdotterthing29
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by theweirdotterthing29 »

BTW Wendy Lee is now commenting on Nick Snider's Video suddenly, threatening to expose Kat, Vegas Vixen, and Nick Snider for having her channel deleted. Go read the comments from her... its funny as hell that she claims to have proof but really just smoke out of her ass at this point since she has been saying it the day her channel "GOT DELETED"

WENDYISALIAR
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WENDYISALIAR »

Her kids are probably pushing her ghetto rod with her fat ass in it! :rofl: her food stamps cant keep up with the amount the pig ests! :FU:

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Guys Wendy's Son Cory recently died. He was 31 and no cause of his death has been released. Say what you will about Wendy...losing a child has to be the worse thing she will ever experience and I actually feel bad for her

Return to “U-Z”