LedaMonsterBunny Part 2

X0X0
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LedaMonsterBunny Part 2

Post by X0X0 »

On a positive note, I am so glad she treats her parents with respect. She actually
listens and takes their words in consideration. I know she isn't a golden child
but it's worth mentioning.

hannahwine19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hannahwine19 »

Has anyone seen her new gaming video? It's hard to tell but from what I can see in her face, arms, and hands, she seems to have gained a bit of weight.

smolpotate
Learner
Learner

Post by smolpotate »

hannahwine19 wrote:Has anyone seen her new gaming video? It's hard to tell but from what I can see in her face, arms, and hands, she seems to have gained a bit of weight.
Yeah I noticed this too. Its odd she would upload it at such a bad angle and in such weird lighting? Before she left the internet she was hella sensitive about that sort of thing.

Although it does really highlight how different she looks irl to in her insta photos

hannahwine19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hannahwine19 »

I feel like the reason that Leda is coming back with these gaming videos is because she's out of money and wants to make a bunch of gaming videos to make a little bit of money. She's probably having a financial crisis and realizes that she has to get some sort of job.

X0X0
Learner
Learner

Post by X0X0 »

hannahwine19 wrote:I feel like the reason that Leda is coming back with these gaming videos is because she's out of money and wants to make a bunch of gaming videos to make a little bit of money. She's probably having a financial crisis and realizes that she has to get some sort of job.
You only get money for a video if it is over 13k views and you get 13 cents per view after that. I doubt it, she probably is doing something she wanted to do before. She had made a channel for gaming but never went through with it. Plus, the videos that do get views are her tutorials on makeup and hair. Gaming videos are just out there.

hannahwine19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hannahwine19 »

That's not true..where did you hear that? Youtubers get paid no matter how many views/subscribers they have, it just depends on whether they monetize their videos or not. I've made Youtube videos before and placed ads on them, and I got paid even though they only have a couple hundred views on them.

sxphsyko

Post by sxphsyko »

she just uploaded a video

AnusPepper1
Learner
Learner

Post by AnusPepper1 »

I've always had a love/hate relationship with this girl. I have to admit that I'm pretty hypocritical when it comes to her. For example, I find it weird and annoying that she's still going through so many phases, but so am I. She has always seemed like she tries too hard to be alternative, but so did I. And although she goes through phase after phase, she has pretty much always stuck with the scene look. It's like she combines her scene look with whatever phase she's going through. Does anyone know what I mean? Like another poster said, it's kind of weird when people stick with the scene or emo look after high school. I've always been jealous that she can make herself look so gorgeous in a lot of her pictures, and I selfishly wish that people would realize she doesn't really look like that. So yes, the main reasons I dislike her are pretty bad reasons. I can't help but kind of love her, though. I feel for her because I know she has some mental problems, and that it can make you act in ways that make it very hard for people to deal with you. So even though she really annoys me sometimes, I hate to blame her (especially since I'm hypocritical about a lot of things).
I'm new here. I've never been a member of a forum before, and I'm still learning my manners. :D

smitty14
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by smitty14 »

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

[youtube][/youtube]

Heyyyy I haven't been on here in forever, so I've been out of the loop. But if you haven't seen, she uploaded a new video and I actually really like it. Also, I've seen she's gone back to the 'celestial/anime' stage which the celestial stage I really like a lot, it's probably my favorite of all the phases she's gone through.
Also, what are your thoughts on her writing a trilogy? I want to have hope for it, but she's either going to drop it completely or it's going to be like that Onision book and just suck.

dampdruid
Learner
Learner

Post by dampdruid »

I saw excerpts from her book that she put out already... it's just.. nope. That's forced creativity. I don't know how to explain it. From what I've read its full of adjectives and pretentious embellished speech. Sounds like the twilight fanfics I tried to write in English when I was 14.

X0X0
Learner
Learner

Post by X0X0 »

I noticed that everyone wants to be like leda still. Soon as she changes her style my whole instagram feed is blown up with people who are trying to be her.

yvaine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yvaine »

BerkaMint wrote:-Normal girl thing where we announce we have to pee. Nothing new there.
Oh thank god other girls do this. I thought I was alone.

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

Hi guys! It's Berka! Bonus points if you read that in Leda's voice.
So, I know there hasn't been much stuff about her lately since she's taking so many breaks because of her book, but I was perusing around lolcow (aka my one true source of entertainment) and evidently Braiden (?) and Leda have broken up. I'm shocked, I know. We'll get through this. It's possible she's dating someone new (I know, I'm shocked she moved on so fast as well) but until it's been fully confirmed I won't post pictures just in case.
Also, if you have not been up to date with her (I literally just started getting back on the crazy train again). She went to Anime Expo with possible new guy; dyed her hair pink and yellow; probably going back into another either pixie party phase or staying in her magical phase, no one can be sure; seems to be gaining weight again (I don't care about it, but you can tell she doesn't give a shit anymore); and that's about it!
And I'm totally kidding, I am going to post the picture of the 'new' guy. He looks okay to me, but she's done better.

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

Double post I know.
But her cosplay at Anime Expo was her original character from her book.
How upset do you think she got when people mistook her for something else? Or people didn't immediately recognize what she was or thought she was a character she made from D&D or ESO?

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

Haven't been keeping up with her for ages.

Since when is she doing a book?
Also, what about?

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

She's evidently making a fantasy trilogy. I'm not sure what it's truly about, but she's been on a 'break' lately working on the first one.

nekokoco
Talker
Talker

Post by nekokoco »

Honestly, I stopped following Leda a long time ago because she just piggybacks off of different aesthetics and doesn't seem to be original in any way, at least nowadays. It seems fitting for her to make a fantasy trilogy, but if she thinks she's gonna be the next Lord of the Rings then that's ridiculous.

I always think of people who are big into those fantasy books as being slightly tacky though because of the hype surrounding them. However, that's just my personal opinion.

proinsiascassidy
Learner
Learner

Post by proinsiascassidy »

I thought her Anime Expo cosplay was supposed to be something Star Wars-related since she was standing next to Kylo Ren in one picture. But yeah, she looks like a D&D character (I kind of like it, the actual outfit she's wearing isn't my cup of tea but I like the mask and hair).

caffeinenicotine
Learner
Learner

Post by caffeinenicotine »

Anyone know what she's up to? If anything? I have 0 hope as far as her book goes but props to the girl for doing something she wants to do, unapologetically. I can relate to Leda in a lot of ways, but that gets weird to me the longer I think about it. I think Leda is only 2 or 3 years my junior but watching her feels a lot more like my 14 year old self watching and relating than my current self.
Not sure that made sense outside of my brain.

In any case, I have a fondness for her and hope she is working through her shit and doing the growing up stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Return to “LedaMonsterBunny”