neuroticbitch
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LedaMonsterBunny Part 2

Post by neuroticbitch »

How does she still have hair???
''Well, look who I ran into,'' crowed Coincidence.

''Please,'' flirted Fate, ''this was meant to be.''

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

redrumsoul wrote:
peachybaby wrote:She's drawn a moth design for a sternum tattoo and some kind of Leo-inspired design for thigh piece I think...
It`s gonna hurt like hell when she decides to remove those in a year.
She should at least keep away from coloured tattoos since they're harder to remove :s

redrumsoul
Learner
Learner

Post by redrumsoul »

neuroticbitch wrote:How does she still have hair???
I wonder the same lol, but her insane amount of bleaching and hair-changes is the reason her hair never frickin grows out. Shes been stuck with a bowlcut for years.

supaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by supaaa »

Leda makes a mockery out of kitten play, acting like its just 5 mins of roleplaying wearing cute kitten gear.

neuroticbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by neuroticbitch »

supaaa wrote:Leda makes a mockery out of kitten play, acting like its just 5 mins of roleplaying wearing cute kitten gear.
She thinks it's about wearing cat ears and looking cute in selfies. I really wish she'd grow out of the scene hair (colour and style). IMO she looked gorgeous with more natural hair.

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

[tweet][/tweet]

It bothers me how she keeps flip flopping on how she feels about her dad. It's like one moment she hates her dad because he's making her grow up to the next where she's sending him this type of shit.

And she couldn't go to Vidcon because of personal and financial reasons and she put up this tweet while she was going back to Portland
[tweet][/tweet]
It's like, you're not 12 and you don't own the plane. The kid wants his arm rest, so he kind of has reason to push your foot off of it Ledo

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

BerkaMint wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

It bothers me how she keeps flip flopping on how she feels about her dad. It's like one moment she hates her dad because he's making her grow up to the next where she's sending him this type of shit.

And she couldn't go to Vidcon because of personal and financial reasons and she put up this tweet while she was going back to Portland
[tweet][/tweet]
It's like, you're not 12 and you don't own the plane. The kid wants his arm rest, so he kind of has reason to push your foot off of it Ledo
If I had teh chance I would do exactly the same tbh. In fact, I'd probably say something rather offensive.

slumberousbears
Stalker
Stalker

Post by slumberousbears »

It's funny that she talks about how awesome Portland is because it's overcast all the time, apparently she hasn't noticed that it's been sunny here almost nonstop since like April. What sky are you looking at?? Literally this weekend was the first big rain and clouds we've had in months.

neuroticbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by neuroticbitch »

I really feel her parents should be pushing her out of the nest a bit, force her to get a job, save a chunk of her money if she hasn't already done so (judging from her tattoos and removals which aren't cheap I'm worried she isn't saving). No way in hell my parents would have put up with me acting the way she is, flitting between loving and hating them, spending all their money and bitching when they try to discipline her, spending money that could be used on something important on tattoos, hair and piercings when she doesn't have a job. Like legit, my parents would have thrown me out. They were constantly pushing me tow work and granted I don't get on with them and got a full time job & moved out very young, I'd rather that over depending on them and wasting all my money on ill thought-out tattoos. I wonder if she gets any real satisfaction without a job.

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

Leda is 21 today so we'll be seeing more of drunk Ledo
And evidently the restaurant they went to printed out custom menus to her birthday. Like...special snowflake syndrome is in full bloom with her.
[tweet][/tweet]

elaidara
Learner
Learner

Post by elaidara »

Was It the restaurant that printed the special menus on its own, or did her friends/family have it done?

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

elaidara wrote:Was It the restaurant that printed the special menus on its own, or did her friends/family have it done?
From what the tweet is saying, I believe the restaurant did it. Maybe her mom called down and asked about it.
I don't know why, it just bothers me so much.

neuroticbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by neuroticbitch »

Yeah tbh she's acting like the restaurant did it as if she's a celebrity when in reality I'm p sure a relative called them

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

That's a whole new level of spoilt..

+Cat+
Stalker
Stalker

Post by +Cat+ »

Wow so what's everyone thoughts that happened to mods on LedaMuirOpinions? I had the day off yesterday and nothing better to do and watched it all go down. It was crazy.

Basically: LedaMuirOpinions was posting a lot of stuff about if Leda was Plagiarizing her artwork, someone sent Leda a copy of what was being posted and she called them out on their twitter. Apparently the mods had said if Leda called her out they would shut down, so they started shutting down. People started defending them to her on their twitter then this other Leda Muir Opinions twitter popped up and started posting screen caps from the LMO website of all the mean things they have said. LMO mods said they were going to doxx them but I dont know what happened after that. Right now the twitter moved all the screen caps to leda-muir-opinions.tumblr.com and now LMO is officially closed. Wow.

mattbellamy
Learner
Learner

Post by mattbellamy »

neuroticbitch wrote:How does she still have hair???
i've bleached+died my hair 3 times in a row now (pink, blue, pink) and it's still in great condition.. bleached/dyed hair doesn't equal unhealthy or extremely damaged. but I go to a salon every time and have to pay ~$350 so that's that. leda's manic panic and VPfashion extensions are cheap and tacky, just like her :love2:
honestly though, her new aurora borealis hair is fugly. she doesn't know how to blend in different colors at all. having streaky, weird colored hair is the new trend in texas with all the inbred rednecks :tu: she'd fit right in!

where do you guys think she'll be in 5 or 10 years? imo i think even the ore 'popular' youtubers, like marcus butler, will be nobodies by then. maybe she'll be working at hot topic? i'm surprised she hasn't picked up a sugar daddy yet, it wouldn't be hard for her to find one since shes a perfect kawaii kitten waifu~~
"kalel is so classy"

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

My guess is she'll either have a sugar daddy or be a cam girl.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

neuroticbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by neuroticbitch »

Tbh I bleached my hair the other night to go pink for a bit, sixth time bleaching (over a few years) and my hair is fine too, other than being a bit brittle for a few days. But even using manic panic, wouldn't she still be bleaching her hair a bit to get out stains from the blue shades? I've made the mistake of bleaching my hair a bit too much before and when blow drying it bits came off and started flying around the room like toupées. I was basically Donald Trump.

But yeah, my bet's definitely on cam girl. Plus I saw her IG post edit about this artwork plagiarism thing and not sure what to make of it, haven't seen who people are saying she copied but to be fair at this stage it can be difficult to draw something that isn't similar to something someone's already drawn, especially when it's something as commonly made into tumblr-esque drawings as fawns and deer.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

That drawing she did of her boyfriend totally reminds me of her best friend's (machinistwife) husband's (imamachist) work.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

redrumsoul
Learner
Learner

Post by redrumsoul »

She called out one of the confession blogs about her and made her minions livid, funny thing was that most of them were like "but...they`re defending you..." She claimed to have read the blog, which she didnt since she referred to it as being controlled by one person (theres multiple mods and theyre all listed on the site.) Then they removed the blog because they always promised to do so if leda said she didnt like it. But some douche made a twitter account impersonating them and sent shit to leda saying "fight me" and that they wont go down easily. After that the person kept posting rude asks on the twitter making it seem like they only posted shit about leda, granted, alot of their asks were rude but they answered sarcastically ALOT :p

Return to “LedaMonsterBunny”