Melmphs Part 6: Hot Mess Express

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 6: Hot Mess Express

Post by Chatty Cathy »

Is there another thread somewhere on Melissa? No posts on here since early June? Can that be?

Her video today calling out companies who only want sugar coated bs video was interesting. Can't wait to see if similar videos start popping up.

PinchedNipples
Informer
Informer

Post by PinchedNipples »

I wouldn't worry about the new thread thing. It doesn't hurt to let a thread continue on, and with Morgan not doing his job, and the mod's being MIA, I say just keep on.

In regards to Muhlissa, I haven't been posting because I honestly couldn't stand to watch her face any longer. An ugly human being using others sympathies to pay for her life because she's lazy and manipulative. She targets the church people and moms. It's so disgusting and she has no shame. IMO, the difference between her and all the other YTers that do this is #1. She adopted a child and puts her as a focal point of this madness, and there is no way she's not being affected. #2. She majorly targets those who are religious or truly want to help people because they have good hearts. She gets in bad spots because she continuously makes bad decisions because she is selfish, then expects people to bail her out. There are people out there that could honestly use help and don't get it because people like her don't see the problem in using it for themselves. Get a real job, Melissa. Be responsible. And grow up. For God's sake, you have a daughter.

"The light shines in the dark. But does the dark comprehend it? Nope! No it does not!"

-The Gospel of John- Hispter Translation

Trash_Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Trash_Queen »

Did anyone get a notification for a video she did about the jeffree star? it was titled something along the lines of "Jefree star another racist video saying the n word" I saw it clicked on it and it just took me to youtube, maybe she had instant regret after uploading it and deleted.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Trash_Queen wrote:Did anyone get a notification for a video she did about the jeffree star? it was titled something along the lines of "Jefree star another racist video saying the n word" I saw it clicked on it and it just took me to youtube, maybe she had instant regret after uploading it and deleted.
I wondered what happened. I thought like you did. She thought better of it and pulled the video.

PinchedNipples
Informer
Informer

Post by PinchedNipples »

No one cares, Melissa. I saw something in my feed about her taking a stand on companies that want her to give positive reviews for their products or something. Of course I'm not watching it. Everything that comes out of her mouth is BS and it's all just another clickbait title. Even if the JS video was real, she was probably so cracked out and scattered screaming at her dogs, the video wouldn't be worth watching. 20 minutes of screaming, 2 minutes of actual content. If she cant formulate a sentence.

"The light shines in the dark. But does the dark comprehend it? Nope! No it does not!"

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven't watched a video of Melissa's in a long time. They all seem like they are clickbait and I think maybe all the drugs she used and maybe still uses has ruined her. She is not someone that I would take advice from on any subject. She's ruined herself.

PinchedNipples
Informer
Informer

Post by PinchedNipples »

@tar did you ever see her Q&A video or whatever with her last bf? When they were both obviously messed up out of their minds??? There's probably a link to in in the last couple of pages. I don't know why she thinks/thought whatever that people around are stupid enough to not read between the lines with her. That's why her channel never grows, because she only attracts those bleeding heart types that feel bad for her and her adopted special needs daughter, when she left her husband, and they both got so sick and whine whine whine. No responsibility on her part, of course. That would be too much work. Then she made that crying video about her insurance going up(What a WASPY first world problem) and BAM her and her ex are back together and buying a fucking boat...... SMH Maybe there was a reason she couldn't ever conceive.

2699hbb
Learner
Learner

Post by 2699hbb »

Anyone notice the new ring she's been wearing on her left hand? Kinda looks like a wedding set but she won't stop flailing her hand around to get a good look at it. Wonder if Ricky bought her a new one.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

PinchedNipples wrote:@tar did you ever see her Q&A video or whatever with her last bf? When they were both obviously messed up out of their minds??? There's probably a link to in in the last couple of pages. I don't know why she thinks/thought whatever that people around are stupid enough to not read between the lines with her. That's why her channel never grows, because she only attracts those bleeding heart types that feel bad for her and her adopted special needs daughter, when she left her husband, and they both got so sick and whine whine whine. No responsibility on her part, of course. That would be too much work. Then she made that crying video about her insurance going up(What a WASPY first world problem) and BAM her and her ex are back together and buying a fucking boat...... SMH Maybe there was a reason she couldn't ever conceive.
Yes I was alerted and got to watch all of those fine videos. I usually don't watch unless someone alerts me or I happen to catch her on a bad day.
Maybe there was a reason like you say that she couldn't conceive. I liked her a long time ago when she first started. Then things started to change. You could see that she was irritated with her life which should have been pretty good. You never know what goes on behind closed doors. She went back to Ricki though.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

2699hbb wrote:Anyone notice the new ring she's been wearing on her left hand? Kinda looks like a wedding set but she won't stop flailing her hand around to get a good look at it. Wonder if Ricky bought her a new one.
Glad I saw your post. I'm going to watch some of her videos. I haven't done that in awhile and see if I can see anything. I will start looking at about the time you posted.

Let us know if you see anything that looks like a wedding set for sure. :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have gotten a good look at the ring. It is 1 ring from the underside. White metal. White gold, platinum, or sterling silver. From the top it looks like 3 rings. If you were looking at it as a wedding set 2 thin bands one on each side of the middle band, which is raised and has an up and down pattern to it. The ring on the the top with the look of the bands has milgraining and clear stones which one would assume to be diamonds but also could be white topaz or CZ. It is 4am where I am and I will be going to bed soon. It is nothing like her old wedding set which he did save from the pawn shop where she pawned it. He may have sold it later. She can hardly re-wear that ring after telling the sob story of how she lost it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Dang Melmphs
Nobody's watching you anymore.
It has been well over a month since I commented on you.
You're falling off the face of GG. :jd: :jd: :jd:

Fat Girl Revenge
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Fat Girl Revenge »

i like her but lately while watching her my thoughts are:

"girl are you drunk right now? i actually believe she might be drunk "

i hope not

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hey FGR,
I haven't watched her in over a month. She seemed odd then. I will check her out again. I hope she isn't drinking. Thanks for taking the time to post. :love2:

:wel: To GG :wel:
I hope you enjoy your time here.

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

Gosh that kid was annoying in her latest video. She was super wound up and silly and kept coming on camera, which I gather is something that is not supposed to be allowed. It was making me nervous. She should not try to film a video when the child is not in daycare or otherwise occupied.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I can hardly stand to watch her videos anymore when she has her child in them. It is bad. :( :(

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I've always followed her but recently started watching and thought I'd see what her deal was here. I'll be reading for awhile so it must be good lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did anyone think the ring she wears on her left hand was a wedding ring? I have not heard her announce it. 2699hbb was asking what we thought. I was the only one who answered what it looked like as she couldn't see it well. I have not looked since. Maybe I will try to watch a whole video. :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Dang, old Melmphs is falling off the cliff in GG. People are no longer even interested in you. I post occasionally trying to keep it from being forever since anyone posted. Do something to be interesting without being too crazy. :tu:

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

About the ring, she said in a video awhile back that it's a ring she got in Israel. She said it wasn't a wedding ring, but I think she likes to have people think it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Melmphs”