AprilCloggerVloggerMooreTV: Gnome Sweet Gnome Part 35

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AprilCloggerVloggerMooreTV: Gnome Sweet Gnome Part 35

Post by pixiedazzle »

Lmao at all the guesses of what could possibly be in that VS bag :rofl: :rofl: :tu: :rofl: :rofl:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

XTracyx wrote:I saw dee post this on FB and it caught my eye with the wording..."youtube family influencers" Image

i clicked on it to look at the website and it is literally EXACTLY what justin's "buisness" is..its like he literally copied it...i thought this was his "GREAT IDEA HE HAD" as he explained it while on his walk while giving one of his speeches!! i know we all knew their were other companies who do the same thing...but this is just TOO similar

theres more on the website if your intested...

THE TERMINOLOGY AND LAYOUT IS ALMOST EXACTLY WHAT JUSTIN HAS ON HIS WEBSITE...HE BASICALLY COPIED THEM ... SORRY JUSTIN YOU FRAUD THIS COMPANY IS WELL KNOWN AND ACTUALLY HAS REAL CLIENTS!!

Great find!

Well this certainly explains why he contrived that story about working on TrendingFamily.com for over a year, and then rushing to add that he founded it in 2014, to his LinkedIn page.
That way if people question it, he could lie and be like "I came up with it first" or "It is just a coincidence".

Idc what they say and do, it won't be a success because they are both awkward as hell and their viewership keeps falling. People won't sign onto them when they're such small potatoes.
If Judy and Benji launched a similar product/site, they'd be very successful because their numbers and sponsorship speak for themselves.

januxox

Post by januxox »

Poor Justin having to do sponsored posts on his birthday since he got fired =/ lol

Wonder what his birthday wish was? Danny to come spend the night?

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

He should be reported. It's blatant plagiarism/infringement on a brand/SOMEHTHING illegal:

I mean seriously?? This dude gets more pathetic every day.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

So she is going for a wedding next weekend but not the biggest beauty event? Guess she wasn't invited or she cant go without her prop and gayanger.

isanami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by isanami »

XTracyx wrote:I saw dee post this on FB and it caught my eye with the wording..."youtube family influencers" Image

i clicked on it to look at the website and it is literally EXACTLY what justin's "buisness" is..its like he literally copied it...i thought this was his "GREAT IDEA HE HAD" as he explained it while on his walk while giving one of his speeches!! i know we all knew their were other companies who do the same thing...but this is just TOO similar

theres more on the website if your intested...

THE TERMINOLOGY AND LAYOUT IS ALMOST EXACTLY WHAT JUSTIN HAS ON HIS WEBSITE...HE BASICALLY COPIED THEM ... SORRY JUSTIN YOU FRAUD THIS COMPANY IS WELL KNOWN AND ACTUALLY HAS REAL CLIENTS!!

Great find! I have both websites open side by side right now and they are way to similar to be a coincidence. Like you said, even the wording is similar. Wow! Justin is a bigger fraud than I thought.
The copyright on the mediakix page says 2012; He really has no shame.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

Tessa wrote: Speaking of their hips; does anyone else think it's becoming more and more obvious that Liam is getting too heavy for either of them to carry for very long? Justin had him on his hip and looked like he was struggling. April has looked like that for weeks. The kid isn't even that big.
I agree. The sad part is that my 9 month old puppy weighs more than Loam and I still pick her up all the time. :D

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

duffkeekz wrote:I never check their twitters but I'm waiting for Justin to tweet about a new vlog (idk what times they usually upload) so I can re-upload it, but has his bio always had the trending family? I saw a post about another youtuber posting this on Facebook but Justin is...the founder. Thank goodness for his genius mind. Looks like Justin is wanting more freebies from companies. If I owned a company, I wouldn't waste my time with them. There are much bigger vlog families on YT. This website looks sketchy as fuck also.

http://trendingfamily.com/
He is using it to get free stuff. Someone had here had emailed him through the site and in his email, not only did he use the wrong name replying to her, he asked for product to be sent.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Arose87 wrote:He should be reported. It's blatant plagiarism/infringement on a brand/SOMEHTHING illegal:

I mean seriously?? This dude gets more pathetic every day.
Wow, he really hasn't learned. I wonder what will happen if those screenshots gets sent to the original company? Perhaps they both used a common plug & publish template? Either way, JustaFraud doesn't have any original ideas to save his failed life.

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

JustAKlutz playing golf? :rofl:

Give it up, David. Your son is not an athlete.

I doubt your grandson will be one, either. Reality bites.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

PuppiesLove wrote:
Tessa wrote: Speaking of their hips; does anyone else think it's becoming more and more obvious that Liam is getting too heavy for either of them to carry for very long? Justin had him on his hip and looked like he was struggling. April has looked like that for weeks. The kid isn't even that big.
I agree. The sad part is that my 9 month old puppy weighs more than Loam and I still pick her up all the time. :D
:love2: :love2: Puppies! :love2: :love2:
May the bridges I burn light the way.

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

So how many of us just contacted mediakixk to alert them of trending family? :D

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

Anyone seen that conan clip where some Chinese talk show copy his intro? it went somewhat viral. its exactly what Justin has done... :D

Itworksforme
Debater
Debater

Post by Itworksforme »

itsDoormatsVillage wrote:
sha1234 wrote:Maybe I'm just really dumb, but I cannot for the life of me figure out the point of the "Little Bits" products. It seems like a waste. Even if I had money to burn, why would I want to play music on that small circuit thing? Why would I not want a real keyboard?

I don't get it.
I didn't get the point of them either. I watched his whole sad, desperate pitch and at the end I thought the same exact thing as you...why not just buy a keyboard?

I did, however, find great humor in Justagnome promoting a product called Little Bits.

I agree. I also thought Justafraud did a horrible job at his little infomercial . You can tell he was reading a script and he read way to fast. He also acts like such a salesman. A douche salesman wanting you buy his great awesome product.
I thought the product looked and sounded so cheap. I also agree (I think Tesa said this) he just opened the box, put the thing together and turned on his camera. Why not wait a week and try it out and play around, make it a few different way and then give your pitch/review. He is such an idiot. He talks about looking forward to building things with his son. Maybe he should worry about teaching him to walk and talk and feed himself since there might be alot his precious son CANNOT do in his future.

I don't know if someone checked out the little bits site but a basic kit starts at $99.00, a delux kit is $199.00
http://littlebits.cc/shop

Itworksforme
Debater
Debater

Post by Itworksforme »

SnowOwl wrote:So how many of us just contacted mediakixk to alert them of trending family? :D

I DID !!! Karma is a bitch Justafraud :FU:

nuinuipelekia
Talker
Talker

Post by nuinuipelekia »

I am absolutely fascinated with the Mediakix/Trendingwhatthefuck debacle...GOOD FIND!!! :tu: :tu: :tu: I really, really hope that something comes of this and that this thing is made very public. I honestly didn't think I could dislike that man any more than I already do, but what he's done in regards to his little company by blatantly copying someone else's hard work makes me want to throttle him. I can just hear April saying that "THEY copied Justin", because we all know that she believes anything that stupid little man says, oh my god these two deserve each other. :rofl: :rofl:
Also, who buys their husband SHIRTS for their birthday??? That's something you'd buy for your uncle or your dad...or maybe even your husband if you've been married for a few decades. I almost felt sorry for the little squirt trying to be all excited and happy about something that he usually has to buy for himself on a regular basis...what a fun wife.

greeenjuicebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by greeenjuicebitch »

Sorry for the crappy photoshopping skills guys but I just had to share what was inside that VS bag

greeenjuicebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by greeenjuicebitch »

Anora87
Debater
Debater

Post by Anora87 »

Can't believe Justin straight up stole "his" business idea. What the hell is wrong with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

AprilCloggerVloggerMooreTV: Gnome Sweet Gnome Part 35

Post by Just_saying »

Her face looks verrrry full or it's her nose and Liam looks a lil different in here.

Return to “AprilAthena7”