Scaaamxo part 5

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scaaamxo part 5

Post by candypinkstar »

I thought she recently said she has a high threshold for pain? I don't mind jabs but getting my blood taken is a whole other thing with me. I don't react like her though...
It's a mental thing more than anything. She just worked herself up over it.

lacraycray
Learner
Learner

Post by lacraycray »

candypinkstar wrote:I thought she recently said she has a high threshold for pain? I don't mind jabs but getting my blood taken is a whole other thing with me. I don't react like her though...
It's a mental thing more than anything. She just worked herself up over it.
I was just about to say the same :D
She said about having a "high pain threshold" in a recent video about lip plumping cosmetics, and I also remember a few times in the past when she was describing her experience getting tattoos...
I wouldn't have thought getting stabbed in the love handle would be more painful, dunno
:HK:

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

I have a high pain tolerance and yet hypodermic needles needles give me a lot of anxiety, so I feel her on that, but why would would film herself getting an injection and uploading it to the internet if she knows she doesn't handle it well? It's more the thought of it than the actual pain, because humans can block out a lot pain when they need to but maybe Shannon just hasn't learned to do it yet. She'd do well to look into deep breathing exercises because they can help a lot. Her mum was in the right trying to distract her too.

Good luck with surgery by the way 50 Shades Of Salad. Hope it all goes well.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

senpai wrote:I have a high pain tolerance and yet hypodermic needles needles give me a lot of anxiety, so I feel her on that, but why would would film herself getting an injection and uploading it to the internet if she knows she doesn't handle it well? It's more the thought of it than the actual pain, because humans can block out a lot pain when they need to but maybe Shannon just hasn't learned to do it yet. She'd do well to look into deep breathing exercises because they can help a lot. Her mum was in the right trying to distract her too.

Good luck with surgery by the way 50 Shades Of Salad. Hope it all goes well.
Can I just say that I adore Shannon's mum? She just seems so sweet and kind.

And hey, thanks for the well wishes! It's just wisdom tooth surgery, so I should be good. I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time on YouTube while recovering...

sospoopy
Learner
Learner

Post by sospoopy »

Tbh i think she cried because she was stressed as hell that day, like if i was getting a shot and had a shit day id probably cry, not to defend her but i know when life gets to be a little too much and all it takes is a little thing to make me bawl my eyes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Janedoe__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Janedoe__ »

50 Shades Of Salad wrote:
Unicorns wrote:
50 Shades Of Salad wrote:I have tattoos as well but for some reason regular needles, like IVs or injections, cause me to panic like Shannon did in that vlog. I always feel so childish - I'm like "I'm in my mid-20s, why am I so freaked out by this?!" I don't know, I just am.

I'm getting surgery on Wednesday and I'm more afraid of the IV needle than I am about the surgery. Just seeing the needle go into my vein and sit there really disturbs me. *shrug*
I imagine you to react the same way Patrick Star is in your display picture
LMAO. I basically do.
Nekyia wrote:Well since you ladies say you've experienced the same pretty much, I suppose it's a common thing then. Idk I never had any problems with these stuff so I guess that's why she seemed childish and way over the top to me. :tu:
Don't get me wrong - I do think it's a bit childish of me to react that way! It's soooo stupid because I have tons of ear piercings and then two pretty large tattoos (one of which is on my rib cage)... yet I flip out over getting blood drawn or having an IV. It does not make sense.

I'm the exact same way I feel silly being in my early 20's crying over needles but piercings and tattoos are no issue

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

trypanophobia (needle phobia) is a real thing. seems silly to those of us who can handle it, but it's a disorder just like ocd or turrets. people can't control it. i wouldn't pick fun at shan for it.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

What I found odd... she said she and haymich were just at a meeting at xo beauty developing new products. So he is very involved in her business. Which is sad if they ever break up he might take half of all of her assets

Smile!

whateverthenok
Informer
Informer

Post by whateverthenok »

^ They're not married, so he can't take anything. He could sue for what he's owed but no doubt Shannon is the one signing all the contracts and the companies she's signed with have better lawyers than Hamish could afford.

Katie
Learner
Learner

Post by Katie »

If your partner is over 18 and you have been together for 3 years they are entitled to half of the arrests regardless of whether you're married or not

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

gossipgril
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgril »

I don't think hamish is really involve with anything within her business but is always there with her for support and because he has no job.

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

Katie wrote:If your partner is over 18 and you have been together for 3 years they are entitled to half of the arrests regardless of whether you're married or not

...really? Where does this happen? I'm a law student and I have never ever come across something like this. This would be an insanely unfair law!

HeroineHaleyD
Talker
Talker

Post by HeroineHaleyD »

Katie wrote:If your partner is over 18 and you have been together for 3 years they are entitled to half of the arrests regardless of whether you're married or not

It doesn't work like that here at all. But I'm in NC so?

Katie
Learner
Learner

Post by Katie »

W

Renee
Learner
Learner

Post by Renee »

I get second hand embarrassment hearing/seeing adults who are scared of needles. I have a bit of a 'harden the fuck up' attitude as i've spent a lot of time in an out of hospitals...seen little children who are more ballsy than adults i've met. to carry on about b12 injections...makes me quite sad because in the grand scheme of things it's really not that big of a deal, especially since you always say 'my pain tolerance is high!' and have been cut open to get 2 sacks of silicone put into your body...and to carry on like that for an injection to gain attention is quite sad :( i hate self pity

bethrose
Talker
Talker

Post by bethrose »

HeroineHaleyD wrote:

It doesn't work like that here at all. But I'm in NC so?
It depends on how her company is set up. But, it's true in NZ even de facto partners aka living together and unmarried have the same property rights as married couples. In NZ it's extremely common to not get married since there aren't tax benefits or health insurance benefits Etc like I hear a lot about it in the U.S. After I split up with my BF of 6 years we could have been entitled to each other's money..,except neither of us have much money so we just kept things seperate.

HeroineHaleyD
Talker
Talker

Post by HeroineHaleyD »

I literally forgot this was another country. Lmfao. Makes more sense now.

Slothgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Slothgirl »

Her new video was so boring, I almost fell asleep :zz:
English is my second language
Live Slow, Die Whenever :tu:

gossipgril
Learner
Learner

Scaaamxo part 5

Post by gossipgril »

I know right her new video was like uhhhhh so uncreative. Shannon make up looks very cakey because the loreal true match foundation is medium to full coverage and the nude by nature mineral cover is also medium to full so you can imagine how cakey her face is plus she always use so much product like she pumps heaps of foundation, primer and concealer. I always imagine me wanting to scrap my nails down her face and it will create a sharp line because of the heavy loaded foundation, this is literally what I think every time when I see her in real life. And btw guys her make up actually does look heavy and cakey like it does in her videos though it may look pretty good in her videos but trust me it's not that great. I work at farmers in palmy where she lives and often comes in you can clearly see how heavy and cakey her face is, me and the girls I work with always talk about how cakey she is and hamish is short *very short for a guy* and chubby looking defiantly not toned or buff like someone who does gym more than 4days should look.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

She looks so beautiful without make up, so I wish she would do some lighter foundation looks where her natural skin gets to shine through.. Her foundation definitely makes her look a lot older.

Return to “Shaaanxo”