Ace odyssey
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AprilandJustin: TrendingScamily Part 34

Post by Ace odyssey »

Nikory wrote:
spoilednicoya wrote:What's up with the site today? It keeps kicking me off and my comments won't post

Before it acts up again what time is the chat and where? I wanna join! :D

April needs to grow a backbone and stop being a little bitch. So what if her mom was tough and told her she can't wear a stupid crop top.. isn't she the one that says "I'm a mom now" and can't wear certain things.

I didn't watch the entire vlog and I really don't want to watch them so can someone please tell me how and why Justine being a cry baby was brought up?
If you want to join the chat , its on right now
http://Www.kiwiirc.com
Username: (enter your username)
Channel #GGAJTV
I want to join chat but when I click that link it takes me to a site where i can click "try me" and when I do it just asks for a user name. I have never been on the site before so I dont have a user name set up and I dont see anything to click to set one up. So I just put in my GG user name and it says its already taken. I'm so confused!
ImageImageImage

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Post by LetsDishTheDirt »

MSmom wrote:Just a quickie...lol

Arose87...that clip of Justin swimming with his eyes closed (trying so desperately hard to be cool) makes me laugh out loud every single time I see it.

The first time Justin 'dove' into the waves on Maui I think we can assume that he hit bottom and scratched the shit out of his chest 'cause the water he 'dove' into was only about 6 inches deep...lol...I go back to that video just to watch that 3 second bit..hehe...(around .52 on Day 5)...his little 'hop and skip' as he's running into the water gets me every time. :rofl:

When I'm in horrible pain and feeling sorry for myself, I can always rely on Justin's antics to make me forget my problems...lol...I hate to give him ANY credit for ANYTHING....lol...but hey. The guy's over the top expressions and physical antics crack. me. up.

LOL I soooo agree! He tried to look manly as he pranced in & "dove" into shin-deep water! LOL What a dumbass!!

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Itworksforme wrote:First they ask for little 10 second video clips from their "Friends" (stolen idea)
Then Justafraud builds a fort out of couch pillows (stolen idea number 2)
The subtitles (stolen idea number 3)

This is exactly why Justafraud got fired from his job, it's just coming out in different ways, but he's a scam artist first and for most and he's dragging his wife and child into his fake world.

Everything is fake about them, right down to the name of their channel! AprilJustintv. "TV"....
Yeah, you wish, Mr. Pansy ass!

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Every time I try to thank someone lately, it comes up as "invalid thank", is this happening to anyone else?

Mary Morgan C
Learner
Learner

Post by Mary Morgan C »

I kept trying to join the chat and someone kept kicking me out

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

Oh gals, I have a fabulous idea! I saw a comment on apezillas vlog, someone asked them to do periscope! We should all pish for it, keep asking her "kindly" to download and partake in periscoping!! This way, comments roll on without her being able to delete them! Everyone would see the "haters" and the pertinent information they are in in the dark about. I'd do it, but she blocked me, all four accounts. Ive given up on making new accounts. Exhausting! What do y'all think?? Let's do it!! Even if she sees my comment here, her cult would likely want her to do it as well, so shell be pushed into doing it. We know, she does whatever her cult tells her to do. :rofl:

Tessa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tessa »

April has said that she doesn't use a plate with Liam because he dumps the food. I'm wondering exactly how and when she thinks he'll stop doing that? Does she think he'll just reach an age when he spontaneously just asks for a plate and picks up his spoon and feeds himself perfectly?

How old does he have to be for them to be willing to do the work to teach him how to behave at the table? A baby with a mess of food all over his highchair, face, clothes and hair is NOT cute.

The restaurant in today's vlog was a great example. He's in his highchair and starts wiggling around. Rather than encourage him to settle down April starts mimicking what he's doing. In addition to looking ridiculous in a public space, she's encouraging that kind of behavior from her child at the table no matter where they might be. I used to get compliments from total strangers on how nicely my children behaved in restaurants. Pretty soon A&J won't be able to take Liam out for a meal without causing a scene.

The baby subtitles are actually cute. Too bad its so obvious it's someone else's idea. It's clear that Justin is pulling ideas from wherever he can to now try and make improvements to the vlog and to increase Aprils visibility on IG. More desperate for sponsorships than ever. He really put the cart before the horse with TrendingFamily.

The fan vids....... :| They serve no purpose. It's just extending the vids with the same crap that's posting in their comments.

Like someone else asked. How do they have time to watch all these shows? Justin has a new business to get off the ground and he's sweating the latest episodes of Scandal? This TF venture is going to wreck his rep with YTers for sure. I see TF video reviews in the near future.

Anora87
Debater
Debater

Post by Anora87 »

Mary Morgan C wrote:I kept trying to join the chat and someone kept kicking me out
LOL I'm so sorry! I thought you were a troll cause you didn't say anything. You can join us :love2:

red3head
Informer
Informer

Post by red3head »

Justin learned a new word today - disposition. He used it 3 times while talking about pets.

Ape with her death grip on Liam in the high chair. Where exactly does she think he will go? That "6 month old kid" is not smart enough to climb out of that thing.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

Lol. This was from her picture of I'm assuming a Pineapple upside down cake on IG:

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

Just_saying wrote:Lol. This was from her picture of I'm assuming a Pineapple upside down cake on IG:

So sad that when money is tight - Ape is the only one busting her ass to make them dollas! She's been pimping her IG, she's gonna be hauling on AA7, and she even filmed a cooking vid! JUSTIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

They really are desperate to add more vlog filler. Via Twitter, she asked for subscriber friends' favorite quotes! They are throwing in videos, quotes, etc. Did someone read a newsletter or an article on how to better improve their brand? Or is JustaBleeder finally working on his business?

She addresses (again) what happened to the designer birthday handbag. Was it Prada? I can't remember. Regardless, it was returned and sure a portion of it went to a donation but most of it probably went back into their thinning wallets.
@s Rreturned it and donated to my fav cat shelter instead.

TheDane
Learner
Learner

Post by TheDane »

Arose87 wrote:
Just_saying wrote:Lol. This was from her picture of I'm assuming a Pineapple upside down cake on IG:

So sad that when money is tight - Ape is the only one busting her ass to make them dollas! She's been pimping her IG, she's gonna be hauling on AA7, and she even filmed a cooking vid! JUSTIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
He is busy helping Loam nap and making the 1 business call of the day. Other people starting new businesses have to Work 10-15 hours a day. That just shows how successfull Justafraud is - or maybe he is just smarter than everybody else. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

ellebullock wrote:Oh gals, I have a fabulous idea! I saw a comment on apezillas vlog, someone asked them to do periscope! We should all pish for it, keep asking her "kindly" to download and partake in periscoping!! This way, comments roll on without her being able to delete them! Everyone would see the "haters" and the pertinent information they are in in the dark about. I'd do it, but she blocked me, all four accounts. Ive given up on making new accounts. Exhausting! What do y'all think?? Let's do it!! Even if she sees my comment here, her cult would likely want her to do it as well, so shell be pushed into doing it. We know, she does whatever her cult tells her to do. :rofl:
I'd love that, but I don't have an IPhone :(

Ace odyssey
Talker
Talker

Post by Ace odyssey »

I'm so confused about how the chat (with the link that was given) works and why it wouldn't for me. Are we supposed to be able to login with our GG user name and password?? I even tried it from my computer and had the same problems. Can someone help me figure how to use it?? Sorry, I know I'm just missing something that's probably blatantly obvious lol :(
ImageImageImage

WasteLand99
Talker
Talker

Post by WasteLand99 »

To get in the chat you just Type in a name you want, no password is needed.

yangmama85
Talker
Talker

Post by yangmama85 »

Ace odyssey wrote:I'm so confused about how the chat (with the link that was given) works and why it wouldn't for me. Are we supposed to be able to login with our GG user name and password?? I even tried it from my computer and had the same problems. Can someone help me figure how to use it?? Sorry, I know I'm just missing something that's probably blatantly obvious lol :(
All you have to do is click on TRY ME and enter any username you'd like. Then on the next box enter #ggajtv. That's it. You should be able to connect once u click start/submit.

Ace odyssey
Talker
Talker

Post by Ace odyssey »

yangmama85 wrote:
Ace odyssey wrote:I'm so confused about how the chat (with the link that was given) works and why it wouldn't for me. Are we supposed to be able to login with our GG user name and password?? I even tried it from my computer and had the same problems. Can someone help me figure how to use it?? Sorry, I know I'm just missing something that's probably blatantly obvious lol :(
All you have to do is click on TRY ME and enter any username you'd like. Then on the next box enter #ggajtv. That's it. You should be able to connect once u click start/submit.
I tried that earlier and that's what's so weird, when I put in my user name (the one I use here) it says it's already in use! I've never used chat. I find it to be so weird and hard to believe that it would already be in use. Also it really creeps me out. I wonder why it says that!!
ImageImageImage

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

No password needed
Just put tour username
And #GGAJTV ( UNDER CHANNEL with hashtag)

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Ace odyssey wrote:
yangmama85 wrote:
I tried that earlier and that's what's so weird, when I put in my user name (the one I use here) it says it's already in use! I've never used chat. I find it to be so weird and hard to believe that it would already be in use. Also it really creeps me out. I wonder why it says that!!
Then someone must have the same username.

Return to “AprilAthena7”