Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Part 3)

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Par

Post by lauralovescats09 »

If she's over Maxx why does she talk to his brother? I'm sorry but she acts so salty when Maxx comes up and it's obvious. Get the hell over it Marissa and stop already you look like an idiot for clinging on to him any chance you get.

untapie
Learner
Learner

Post by untapie »

Does that little gap at the top of her 2 front teeth bother anyone else? It always looks like theres a piece of pepper stuck in between them lol

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

She is such a loser.

Also, I was legit eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's Half-Baked when I checked the thread. Don't worry, one pint equates 3 servings for me over the course of a week! :rofl: :love2:

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

I ate a pint of Arctic Zero just last night. No shame! Also, I've resorted to going back to her old videos for content. I mean WAY back. When she lived with her grandparents..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

watchmysunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by watchmysunshine »

Her new vlog was pathetic. Everyone get excited for a moving vlog that lasted 10 minutes over several days and well listen to me point out that i read GG because I don't go to the gym or follow macros.

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

lauralovescats09 wrote:If she's over Maxx why does she talk to his brother? I'm sorry but she acts so salty when Maxx comes up and it's obvious. Get the hell over it Marissa and stop already you look like an idiot for clinging on to him any chance you get.
Yes I've noticed this too! She's clearly talking to his brother so that Maxx will notice, she's just clinging for any attention from him possible.

He clearly gives zero fucks about her, I don't get why she has to constantly act like there was this huge thing between them. I'm sure she's just mad because he doesn't worship her/sees her for who she really is (a complete fraud). To think she ever had a chance with him is so dumb of her lol.

He's way way way out of her league and always has been.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ How is he way out of her league though? lol he's just some short, douchey jock guy. I don't even dislike him but IDG why everyone acts like he's super great either. I only watch his eating videos though, maybe I'm missing something.

linseyxx
Debater
Debater

Post by linseyxx »

anybody know where the floral dress she is wearing in the "moving in with my boyfriend" vlog is from since she doesn't reply to comments ever??

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

How is that people don't like Nikki for doing her job well yet also hate on Marissa for being lazy and inconsistent? So being inconsistent is relatable but being consistent isn't.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I think people just meant from a fitness standpoint Nikki isn't relatable because most people have jobs/school/kids/ect. so they can't dedicate their lives to working out like she can. It's not the inconsistent part that they find relatable when it comes to Marissa lol. I like Nikki in terms of her fitness but I can't relate to her diet at all and I could take or leave her as a person.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Sooo Raggedy Weave Doll strikes again! Our doll is sooo tired from sitting on her ass and talking for a few hours, after having to wake up at early. And then she's "forced" to go out in WeHo (even thought Vehhhhguuz is her turnup spot and she's having withdrawals) and is dreading listening to house music, and just has to go somewhere that plays hip-hop! How will that yellow foundation and matted weave last all night long? Check out her snapchat and see!!

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_nicole »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ How is he way out of her league though? lol he's just some short, douchey jock guy. I don't even dislike him but IDG why everyone acts like he's super great either. I only watch his eating videos though, maybe I'm missing something.
This. I mean, I'm not Marissa's biggest fan, ashes annoying as hell, but I fail to see how some douche is "out of her league". I've never watched his videos or anything so I'm only going by what I've read about him and how I've seen him act online but he does t seem like some catch. He's not even that attractive.

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ How is he way out of her league though? lol he's just some short, douchey jock guy. I don't even dislike him but IDG why everyone acts like he's super great either. I only watch his eating videos though, maybe I'm missing something.
You're right about that aspect of it, I was kinda thinkin more along the 'fitness' community lines. Like he takes it seriously and she doesn't whatsoever, idk he just seems on a completely different level of life than her.

And adding the fact that he's got a degree, his own successful business, is actually motivated and doing things with his life...

Yes he seems a bit douchey, but idk

I don't get why she won't stop mentioning him/talking to his brother etc

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Maybe she is into his brother? Lol

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Gaga wrote:Sooo Raggedy Weave Doll strikes again! Our doll is sooo tired from sitting on her ass and talking for a few hours, after having to wake up at early. And then she's "forced" to go out in WeHo (even thought Vehhhhguuz is her turnup spot and she's having withdrawals) and is dreading listening to house music, and just has to go somewhere that plays hip-hop! How will that yellow foundation and matted weave last all night long? Check out her snapchat and see!!
LOL I POSTED ON THE WRONG BOARD.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Gaga wrote:
Gaga wrote:Sooo Raggedy Weave Doll strikes again! Our doll is sooo tired from sitting on her ass and talking for a few hours, after having to wake up at early. And then she's "forced" to go out in WeHo (even thought Vehhhhguuz is her turnup spot and she's having withdrawals) and is dreading listening to house music, and just has to go somewhere that plays hip-hop! How will that yellow foundation and matted weave last all night long? Check out her snapchat and see!!
LOL I POSTED ON THE WRONG BOARD.
I read that and I was like... kayla?! Even though you didn't mention any names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aberkitten
Informer
Informer

Post by aberkitten »

I'm legitimately wondering how this girl made any money recently. Where are her videos?

And how can I do next to nothing & get paid a ridiculous amount of money? :rofl:

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

She will probably end up like some of the other youtubers that only post a video when they are needing money. But then again, I don't think she has the following to be able to do that. I just subscribed like a month or so ago and I'm already regretting it because she never fucking posts.

MoWilly
Talker
Talker

Post by MoWilly »

linseyxx wrote:anybody know where the floral dress she is wearing in the "moving in with my boyfriend" vlog is from since she doesn't reply to comments ever??

I'm almost positive it's from Forever 21 last summer - I've worked there for a year and I swear I saw it last summer.

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

I saw we all unsub till she gets back to daily vlogs. Lol

Return to “MarissaLace”