I think we get it...

AngelinaK20
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I think we get it...

Post by AngelinaK20 »

Don't get me wrong, I loved Michelle's videos at one point, but after EM came out, it was all she talked about. I liked her better when she used normal Covergirl products. Like, all she uses is EM products now. I understand that it's her brand, and if I had a brand, I'd use it a lot, too, but not all the time! She needs more variety. Not to mention that her products are a million dollars per lipstick. Like, okay, you have a brand. We get it. The sole fact that it has your name on it should make it worth enough without the over-advertising

Her 'How to look like a Bad Girl' video was so stupid. Like, not every 'bad girl' wears dark lipstick. That was kind of a stereotype in my opinion. In her 'Spring Fling' video, her makeup made her look like a freaking bird. And not the pretty kind, either. Like, the ugly duckling on steroids. She's also probably trying to look like Zoella. In a photo shoot I saw, she had brown, ombre hair, red lipstick and blue contacts. Call me crazy, but that sounds like Zoella to me. Even her eyebrows looked a little similar. Actually, when I first saw the picture, I thought, "What a pretty pic of Zoe," and then I saw the caption and realized it was Michelle.

I also think Michelle tries way too hard. Like, calm down. In some pictures, you can tell they were meant to look like she was having fun, but it looked forced. She looks like a 50-year old woman in her 'Angelina Jolie Tutorial,' and in her 'Taylor Swift-Red Makeup Tutorial,' she looks more like a robot with those cheap blue contacts. I can't believe those idiots gave her a book. Makeup with Michelle Phan? I'd rather take makeup advice from a pig.

Bottom line: I'm glad she at least has the decency to wear makeup because without it, she looks like this:

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: I think we get it...

Post by Trololol »

You should come over to the Trash section. We are many over there. You'll fit right in.

EurekaMreum
Talker
Talker

Re: I think we get it...

Post by EurekaMreum »

AngelinaK20 wrote:Don't get me wrong, I loved Michelle's videos at one point, but after EM came out, it was all she talked about. I liked her better when she used normal Covergirl products. Like, all she uses is EM products now. I understand that it's her brand, and if I had a brand, I'd use it a lot, too, but not all the time! She needs more variety. Not to mention that her products are a million dollars per lipstick. Like, okay, you have a brand. We get it. The sole fact that it has your name on it should make it worth enough without the over-advertising

Her 'How to look like a Bad Girl' video was so stupid. Like, not every 'bad girl' wears dark lipstick. That was kind of a stereotype in my opinion. In her 'Spring Fling' video, her makeup made her look like a freaking bird. And not the pretty kind, either. Like, the ugly duckling on steroids. She's also probably trying to look like Zoella. In a photo shoot I saw, she had brown, ombre hair, red lipstick and blue contacts. Call me crazy, but that sounds like Zoella to me. Even her eyebrows looked a little similar. Actually, when I first saw the picture, I thought, "What a pretty pic of Zoe," and then I saw the caption and realized it was Michelle.

I also think Michelle tries way too hard. Like, calm down. In some pictures, you can tell they were meant to look like she was having fun, but it looked forced. She looks like a 50-year old woman in her 'Angelina Jolie Tutorial,' and in her 'Taylor Swift-Red Makeup Tutorial,' she looks more like a robot with those cheap blue contacts. I can't believe those idiots gave her a book. Makeup with Michelle Phan? I'd rather take makeup advice from a pig.

Bottom line: I'm glad she at least has the decency to wear makeup because without it, she looks like this:
LMAO hahahahahaha :rofl:

Return to “Michelle Phan”