TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 5

Crumb Manager
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 5

Post by Crumb Manager »

I predict she is prego or will soon be. She said 'sliced mushrooms' when she was pointing to tomatoes. My bestie & other friends who were TTC & newly pregnant got the 'pregnancy brain' once starting prenatals.

ETA: After watching the whole video, I completely stand my by comment. She's stumbling over the word for things. That screams 'pregnancy brain' to me.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I'm sure she will be soon, I don't know about now though. That is clearly what she wants and why she wanted a house so bad.

In the comments she was talking about packing Colbys lunch and that she packs it a certain way because he rides his bike and needs to also carry an extra change of clothes. But, on her Facebook she said she dropped him off at work. So, which is it? That also explains why they need to wash clothes so much. What a waste. He would, once again, be better of taking the car as she has no need for it.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

She really doesn't need to show the before and after of making Colby's lunches. Just show what you made quickly, people know how to assemble a wrap. She should really put those wraps in baggies or wrap them foil, I feel they would just fall apart in the big container.
I understand Colby taking a lunch tho, my husband def prefers homemade food over eating fast food or take-out everyday. They had so many left overs, I wonder why he doesn't take that to work sometimes.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^It's interesting to me that she would make new food a couple nights in a row instead of finishing up the lasagna, which was from last week. Also, kind of weird that for the leftover night, she would mix all the foods and then also just have to make some sort of potato.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Miracle Whip is not mayo, Jamie! Tbh I'm surprised she didn't try to work some sort of potato in to the toddler's lunches. The tupperware bowl with his lunch sandwiches in it was weird. I agree with slytherin. Everything is going to fall out just thrown in to the container like that. She needs to invest in some square containers. I've seen nice ones at Dollar Tree recently.

I was thinking that she would try getting pregnant really soon since her idol Jen (organizedlikejen/prettyneatliving) is pregnant now. I don't think her stumbling over her words is any indication of pregnancy for her since she's always been a bit tongue tied when speaking.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

I think this means they're trying, but she's not yet. Thanks for the info Jamie ;)

RETIRED MODERATOR

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Hey, Jamie, since we know you're reading here... Where are the rest of your moving videos? Garden updates you promised? Videos besides meals and grocery hauls? Huh? We're waiting, bb.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

bbgorilla wrote:Miracle Whip is not mayo, Jamie! Tbh I'm surprised she didn't try to work some sort of potato in to the toddler's lunches. The tupperware bowl with his lunch sandwiches in it was weird. I agree with slytherin. Everything is going to fall out just thrown in to the container like that. She needs to invest in some square containers. I've seen nice ones at Dollar Tree recently.

I was thinking that she would try getting pregnant really soon since her idol Jen (organizedlikejen/prettyneatliving) is pregnant now. I don't think her stumbling over her words is any indication of pregnancy for her since she's always been a bit tongue tied when speaking.
I wanted to write the same thing, now that Jen is pregnant (and nobody really expected that to happen!) she will try even harder :P
Did she congratulate her for the pregnancy? :P

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

:roll: It's pathetic every time she posts to Facebook to answer something that's been posted here. You are pathetic Jamie.

She really can't help herself I guess.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

bbgorilla wrote:Hey, Jamie, since we know you're reading here... Where are the rest of your moving videos? Garden updates you promised? Videos besides meals and grocery hauls? Huh? We're waiting, bb.
This is true, what happened to the 118 videos she posted about on instagram? Were all of those clips included in the moving vlogs? I doubt it
RETIRED MODERATOR

kelly
Learner
Learner

Post by kelly »

You get a new comforter and pick out that blue plaid thing? It looks like something a teenage boy would have had in the 90's. Her uncovered white duvet looked better than that.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

kelly wrote:You get a new comforter and pick out that blue plaid thing? It looks like something a teenage boy would have had in the 90's. Her uncovered white duvet looked better than that.
I think that's the one she had before they bought the duvet. Their bedroom looks very teenage boy and not grown married couple.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Looks like she found that footage :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]
RETIRED MODERATOR

truthisfreedom
Learner
Learner

Post by truthisfreedom »

Jamie its pillows not peelows, i just wanted to smack her everytime she mispronounced a word.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

Couldn't bring myself to watch the video, but MAN that is an unflattering thumbnail.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Her hair in those ponytails is hilarious to me. It sticks straight out like it's coated in hairspray. What's the point of finally getting a haircut to just throw it up in a pony every day? She could at least look for some nice up-dos. (Here's a few links, Jamie :wink:

They sure are spending a lot of money lately. Dryer, lawnmower, all the organizing things she showed, tables, lamps, new bike for Cobly (what was wrong with his old one?). They have to be dipping in to their savings with the numbers she was throwing out. $25 here, $25 there, etc. She's buying a ton of stuff. I feel like this house is going to be just as disjointed and slightly off like their apartment.

Oh dear bb jesus, they're doing grey, black, and orange in the office. Of course she let Cobly chose the accent color. Their house is so juvenile and masculine. There are no real womanly touches anywhere. She got cheap particle board to make shelves... :( Gurrrl, no. Oh, it's because of Colby. Again.

She says "pillows" weird.

"We're still not done buying stuff" in that baby, sassy voice like it makes her special.

I stand corrected about the comforter not being new. It's the same damn pattern as their old one! Why?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

All I thought of when she said orange and white was candy corn. Honestly that grey everywhere is so terrible.

She also needs to actually invest in some curtains, not Walmart ones. Or at least learn how to dress a window because just the curtain doesn't look good.

Her tastes with his college boy tastes clash so bad.

And she needs to do something about her teeth. The yellowness of them was extra noticeable in this video.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Bluel wrote:She also needs to actually invest in some curtains, not Walmart ones. Or at least learn how to dress a window because just the curtain doesn't look good.
The curtains look really thin, I can imagine that the sunlight doesn't get blocked out very much and they aren't insulated to keep the warmth in the room, so in winter the glass windows will still be relatively exposed and the heat won't be kept in the room as well as if they were using a thicker, insulated material. Though for a rental, I'm not sure I'd spend the extra money, because curtains can get expensive and you do keep them quite a long time
RETIRED MODERATOR

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Bluel wrote:All I thought of when she said orange and white was candy corn. Honestly that grey everywhere is so terrible.

She also needs to actually invest in some curtains, not Walmart ones. Or at least learn how to dress a window because just the curtain doesn't look good.
If they have a kid I hope the poor little sod won't end up with a grey nursery. Colby reminds me of a teen sometimes. He chooses teen boy colours for the house and his mum packs his lunch box just so.

I thought Jamie could sew so I am not sure why she doesn't make some curtains. Maybe I am mixing her up with someone else though.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

loopyloo wrote:I thought Jamie could sew so I am not sure why she doesn't make some curtains. Maybe I am mixing her up with someone else though.
I may have heard wrong, but in the video she said she was sewing something, though the curtains were readymade
RETIRED MODERATOR

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”