Alexandrea Garza

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Alexandrea Garza

Post by literallyicant »

In today's vlog, Alex says how obsessed she is with the Becca foundation because it looks soooo good...but her forehead looks like a damn oil slick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by PI88NK »

Exactly ^^ lol she is so illiterate and rude I can't even deal. She just went on a snap rant about a rude sales woman in a store saying she thinks rude people are disgusting...HELLO ALEX!

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

take a shot every time they say "we're eating at ___, and its sooooo busy!!"

also, alex seemed so bitter when she said they only managed to buy stuff for michael at the mall

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Watching her ~*~lifestyle faves~*~

Kerastase products...sent for consideration
B&B surf spray...sent for consideration
Tula shit...includes her promo code
NuMe dryer...another promo code
SLMissGlam lashes...never heard of them
Jennifer Haley handbags...sent for consideration and a promo code
Loubs...just being obnoxious
Steve Madden sandals...tryna seem relatable

Omg I can see right through her. She's so fake. These aren't favorites...she just pumped out this video to make money off of her promo codes

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Exactly. Everything was basically sponsored. She's so transparent. I'm shocked there are any positive comments on her videos because she really isn't the least bit relatable.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Exactly. Everything was basically sponsored. She's so transparent. I'm shocked there are any positive comments on her videos because she really isn't the least bit relatable.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Her current lifestyle favorites video is critter themed -- caterpillar brows and spider eyelashes! Did she even bother to look in the mirror before filming it?

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

literallyicant wrote:Watching her ~*~lifestyle faves~*~

Kerastase products...sent for consideration
B&B surf spray...sent for consideration
Tula shit...includes her promo code
NuMe dryer...another promo code
SLMissGlam lashes...never heard of them
Jennifer Haley handbags...sent for consideration and a promo code
Loubs...just being obnoxious
Steve Madden sandals...tryna seem relatable

Omg I can see right through her. She's so fake. These aren't favorites...she just pumped out this video to make money off of her promo codes

The SLMissGlam is an expensive line, she actually has a youtube under that name, but her products are super expensive!
Please bear with me, English is my second language

IamStella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by IamStella »

I stopped following her on Instagram and I need to unfollow her on YouTube. She is nothing special on YouTube anymore. All she does is promote anything and everything she can get a discount code for and make money off of. Her lastest favorites were just awful and such a money grab. And she clearly has no style - she said in her latest vlog that someone picks out her clothes and puts together outfits for her. All her outfits are just copies of every other blogger on Instagram. She is a clone.

I am sooo over:
Her ratty wig hair
Those hideous fringe bags
Nume products
LV
Her bitchy attitude
Her clone style
Her over usage of the word "boho" as if it's sonething new

I predict another skin care video soon with over $1,000 worth of products. ( all different from the video she just filmed 2 months ago) & of course all new Alex codes...gag me!

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

her "current favorites" video was SICKENING. she is so f*cking fake its getting worse and worse. did anyone see her mouth twitching like crazy in the vlog she posted yesterday? holy crap it was SO BAD!! also, did anyone notice how annoyed she got at Michael when he got stuff for himself shes like "we were supposed to shop for me but of course Michael got stuff" what a BITCH. I really hope people start to see how fake she is and start unsubscribing to her. she is constantly begging for subscribers and begging for people to like her videos its getting out of hand now. we cant even leave a negative comment on her Instagram posts or videos because she deletes it right away.. and REALLY 800 DOLLARS FOR THOSE LOUBOUTINS? THEY ARE SOOOOO UGLY! and those "favorites" she showed were all sent to her.. so technically they aren't genuine favorites... wow shes going downhill FAST... and I really do think they are gonna file for bankruptsy their spending is getting worse and worse.... going out to eat three days in a row... gross ! oh did anyone else notice when Michael asked alex where she got her dress from she said very low "wayf" she didn't get it from "wayf" she got it from some expensive clothing website called shop bop or something... its almost as if she doesn't want her subscribers to buy the same things as her.. WELL NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD 800 DOLLAR SHOES AND 200 DOLLARS SHIRTS AND DRESSES.. where the hell is she getting the money for all this and then on top of that buying a house? and then traveling to LAS VEGAS AND LOS ANGELES? I don't get it.
ok end of rant.

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

and shes so quick to delete anything "negative" yet when her subscribers ask her what color her nailpolish is or where did she get the tee shirt shes wearing she doesn't answer.

axx3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by axx3 »

I have noticed comments on her latest vlog people started to point out how much money they spend and how they always go out to eat. Then I check back 20 minutes later on the video and all these comments deleted. Pretty sad.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Those louboutins are fugly. I wouldn't pay $80 for those much less $800. She's so basic with her shitty style. It's so pathetic how militant they are about deleting comments.

By the way did you guys know there's a part 2 to this thread? It's getting confusing with new posts both here and there.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Exactly. They complain about not wanting to pay 30 bucks to see a museum where something interesting might be. But 800 bucks for ugly ass shoes is normal?

And I don't know a lot about how these guru topic pages work lol

beautygooroo_
Learner
Learner

Post by beautygooroo_ »

Guys...there's a part 2 thread. I think this thread got too long so the mods made a new one.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Can someone put the link here I can't find it? Please :)

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

rosylittlegirl wrote:
GossipTalk wrote:You aren't rich if you're only making $250k, especially if it's a combined income. You're clearly jealous of her and her life.
Clearly you live in a well off area if you think that's not very much. In my area, making $250k a year is a lot, and average is about 30k. And, no, I am not jealous of her in the slightest. That's not the point of this post. She is obviously well off compared to a lot of people, as I know I am as well and I am thankful for every day, and it's something my husband and I work for very hard. Not liking someone because they seem extremely fake isn't the same as being jealous. And I'm sorry if I came across as bragging, as I was simply making a point that in my region I am probably considered very well off. It all varies on region. It all depends on what you were raised with thinking as rich or well off. Making even 1 million a year where I grew up and still live is unheard of and considered extremely rich. Just a fact most people around here probably consider me rich or well off, both meaning the same thing in most people's minds.

Just wondering... Does your name start with A and end with lexandrea? Just curious. Seems like it's either her or one of her super fans.
sorry i'm lurking so back in time, but she made it clear she rents!

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

BuhByeee wrote:
rosylittlegirl wrote:
GossipTalk wrote:You aren't rich if you're only making $250k, especially if it's a combined income. You're clearly jealous of her and her life.
Clearly you live in a well off area if you think that's not very much. In my area, making $250k a year is a lot, and average is about 30k. And, no, I am not jealous of her in the slightest. That's not the point of this post. She is obviously well off compared to a lot of people, as I know I am as well and I am thankful for every day, and it's something my husband and I work for very hard. Not liking someone because they seem extremely fake isn't the same as being jealous. And I'm sorry if I came across as bragging, as I was simply making a point that in my region I am probably considered very well off. It all varies on region. It all depends on what you were raised with thinking as rich or well off. Making even 1 million a year where I grew up and still live is unheard of and considered extremely rich. Just a fact most people around here probably consider me rich or well off, both meaning the same thing in most people's minds.

Just wondering... Does your name start with A and end with lexandrea? Just curious. Seems like it's either her or one of her super fans.
alex is renting that big house?!

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

joanafanara wrote:
BuhByeee wrote:
rosylittlegirl wrote:

alex is renting that big house?!
She admitted she's renting the HUGE house in Michigan right now, so it would only make sense she was renting that one in Mount Juliette, Tennessee as well seeing she ditched it so fast in a few months. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she rents her designer bags as well :rofl:

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”