Xiaxue part 16

nikky
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue part 16

Post by nikky »

idk sometimes after being an infant, tots can go through an ugly phase for a while until they're like 2-3.
Similar to how most middle schoolers are ugly for a while, and then BAM! High school they're good.

Not the same thing, but hopefully you get my point and he grows into his looks.
Maybe it's his ugly hair that makes it worse? idk. I don't like bashing little ones too much.

Xiaxue's hair is looking ratchet though.

[/center]

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

glow_in_the_dark wrote:
HG4ht20CJx9aM8Ri7RTdnGfWdEMs_e99i5xS2uj7-vfc2YRNB6diuJpxTnJGTbvKQL7L4UjxoY-_j1PAH8umKNZms2qB3HqonzhRgkRBQHS7PGi8aya7gPR9J-fzJitkz6dR1g=w240-h161-nc.jpeg
He looks retarded because he looks like the Simple Jack character from Tropic Thunder.
I can't stop laughing at this. Really hits the nail on the head! BANG ON! Image

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Pics from Shuyin's aka mystylemysong's and Xiaxue's Snapchat.

From a fan.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Y does she always stands like this?

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

She looks so stubby. Her car is so ugly!

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

Seriously I do not find him cute or in anyway endearing... I know this sounds horrible but I'm pretty sure he's going to be an insufferable kid who will go around saying shit like "do you know who my mum is?!".
oh noooo.. he better don't say that as he will regret... he will probably hear replies such as "Yes! I know who your mom is. Your mom is a horrible person for all I know." or "Your mom is so immature!" or "No! I don't know who your mom is as she ain't celebrity" or "No! I don't know who your mom is because her face changes all the time in every photo!"

LOL! :rofl:

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Last sentence!

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

yipmomo So funny Dash keep doing this before he jump into the pool . 14h

Post by Guest »

It's frustrating how they find it funny while we fret about him hurting himself!

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

Happy Mother's Day to all mother in here!!

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Yes, Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies!
Happy Mothers' Day Everyone!

Did you know? The hair removal process is known to be either too painful or too slow, sometimes requring 3 years to complete! But with Datsumo Labo's new treatments, you can finish it in a year*!

Datsumo Labo believes very woman deserves to be pampered inside out, so start today and embrace a new tender shine now!

Enjoy your 1st month FREE for ANY Datsumo Labo's Full Body Hair Removal monthly plans!

*T&C Apply, please see T&C inhttp://www.datsumo-labo.com.sg/lp/datsumo-musume/ for more details!

‪#‎sponsoredpost‬

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

Usually, my mom will have take away for us on Sunday but today, I asked her not to do so as I will cook for her. I made japchae this morning. I asked her earlier this week on what she likes to eat and she said her top 2 korean favorite foods are bibimpap and japchae. So, I made japchae. hehe!

I thought of taking her to salon for a pampering session but somehow, I feel something that I am doing it myself will be better? hahah! How's everyone's mother's day going?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

XX posted a pic of the Mother's Day dinner she cooked! I mean, hello?!?! It's Mother's Day! Shouldn't the great angmoh Mike cook it for her? How sad is that?

Polarbear wrote:Usually, my mom will have take away for us on Sunday but today, I asked her not to do so as I will cook for her. I made japchae this morning. I asked her earlier this week on what she likes to eat and she said her top 2 korean favorite foods are bibimpap and japchae. So, I made japchae. hehe!

I thought of taking her to salon for a pampering session but somehow, I feel something that I am doing it myself will be better? hahah! How's everyone's mother's day going?
Well, it's early in the morning where I'm from. My mom passed away from cancer three years ago. Mother's Day is painful for me, and there are some times I will break down and cry because I miss her so much. However, I remember the wonderful memories and my pain is lessened a bit. I will be visiting her soon as I have for the past three years. Not just on Mother's Day, though. I visit her as much as I can. Anyway, I bought her pretty balloons, a card, little guardian angel statues, candles, a rose bouquet (her favourite flowers which is also her name), and several little plaques with mom quotes. Then my sister and I will go to her favourite restaurant. That's pretty much it. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day everyone! :D

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

smiley wrote:XX posted a pic of the Mother's Day dinner she cooked! I mean, hello?!?! It's Mother's Day! Shouldn't the great angmoh Mike cook it for her? How sad is that?

Well, it's early in the morning where I'm from. My mom passed away from cancer three years ago. Mother's Day is painful for me, and there are some times I will break down and cry because I miss her so much. However, I remember the wonderful memories and my pain is lessened a bit. I will be visiting her soon as I have for the past three years. Not just on Mother's Day, though. I visit her as much as I can. Anyway, I bought her pretty balloons, a card, little guardian angel statues, candles, a rose bouquet (her favourite flowers which is also her name), and several little plaques with mom quotes. Then my sister and I will go to her favourite restaurant. That's pretty much it. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day everyone! :D
awww.. i am sorry to hear that smiley. I always believe the people whom we love, when they passed away, true that physically, they aren't with us anymore but the memories will always always stay with us forever. A colleague of mine too, her mom passed away few years ago and she told me, her father will get 2 celebrations per year as her father is playing the role as a mother and father. Same goes to my mom.. she gets 2 celebrations per year, father and mother as she is playing a role of both. hehe! but of course, we don't celebrate father's day with my mom.. just a saying. haha! Your mom has never left you (not physically) as she has been there with you always.. in your heart. It's the memories that we can cherish forever.

Anyway, as for XX, did she cook that meal for her mother instead? Sigh... when I look at all the feeds on my FB that showed how friends on my list take their mom to fancy restaurants to celebrate.. made me feel myself being a cheapo. LOL!

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Polarbear wrote:
smiley wrote:XX posted a pic of the Mother's Day dinner she cooked! I mean, hello?!?! It's Mother's Day! Shouldn't the great angmoh Mike cook it for her? How sad is that?

awww.. i am sorry to hear that smiley. I always believe the people whom we love, when they passed away, true that physically, they aren't with us anymore but the memories will always always stay with us forever. A colleague of mine too, her mom passed away few years ago and she told me, her father will get 2 celebrations per year as her father is playing the role as a mother and father. Same goes to my mom.. she gets 2 celebrations per year, father and mother as she is playing a role of both. hehe! but of course, we don't celebrate father's day with my mom.. just a saying. haha! Your mom has never left you (not physically) as she has been there with you always.. in your heart. It's the memories that we can cherish forever.

Anyway, as for XX, did she cook that meal for her mother instead? Sigh... when I look at all the feeds on my FB that showed how friends on my list take their mom to fancy restaurants to celebrate.. made me feel myself being a cheapo. LOL!
Thank you for the kind words, Polarbear. I really do appreciate it. Moms are just...the BEST! I always tell people to appreciate their moms, heck, all their loved ones while they're still around.

As for Xiaxue, I think she cooked the food for her and Mike because of her hashtags #happiness and ##husbandcantcook. Btw, don't feel bad if you don't take your mom to fancy restaurants. When my mom was still around, my sister and I would either cook her favourite foods OR take her to her favourite dimsum restaurant. My mom ALWAYS appreciated it. It's the thought that counts because it's coming from the heart! :tu:

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

yipmomo DASH " I can jump ..... wait i can't " he loves jumping into the pool but he wouldn't jump if we not there to hold him . 8h
xiaxue Thank you @thetiramisuhero for the sweet treats, the nice card and the two tees (tied up in blue ribbon) which ended up cold because Mike thought it was food and refrigerated it! Lol! Had fun sticking the Tiramisu Hero sticker on Dash's cheek, he kept laughing. Happy Mother's Day y'all!! 31min

yshyone
Learner
Learner

Post by yshyone »

Lol PB, as cheesy as it might sound, but I think you shouldnt feel being cheapo just becayse you chose to cook instead of taking your mom to dine out.
Dinner in fancy restaurant cost $$xx, while your own love filled japchae is priceless. :)

As for XX, I guess she wants everyone to believe what a happy life she has. Perfect marriage and all that.

Lefaineant
Informer
Informer

Post by Lefaineant »

YUCK! wrote:It's frustrating how they find it funny while we fret about him hurting himself!
It would have been nice someone was near him when he was on the edge of the pool or stop letting him play on top of the table. Luckily, he didn't slip and conk his head. I'm kinda sure they are careful with him, but kids his age are clumsy.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

From her IG:

From her Snapchat:

Lol my snapchat is damn boh liao. ID: TheXiaxue - add me!! If you can't read or understand Chinese, the above chunk is just me saying I'm very pretty hahaha... Taken during a break in filming? Oh and btw people saying the previous picture is edited... Feel free to criticize this one which isn't haha
Modest, isn't she? :roll:

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

her nose looks straight in alignment in her edited pic whereas her unedited ones from snapchat looks crooked.

Return to “Xiaxue”