Sharla In Japan/Other J-vloggers

Twerkin4dbirkin
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sharla In Japan/Other J-vloggers

Post by Twerkin4dbirkin »

On lolcow some people pasted image boards with them both using the same mugs and tea cups in their videos and Twitter posts. There also seems to be some other evidence. I’m pretty convinced now.

Twerkin4dbirkin
Learner
Learner

Sharlas been dressing really well lately. Wouldn’t mind a wardrobe tour and see all her shoes/sneakers and accessories/bags

Jojo887
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jojo887 »

Twerkin4dbirkin wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:48 am
Sharlas been dressing really well lately. Wouldn’t mind a wardrobe tour and see all her shoes/sneakers and accessories/bags
Lol you think so? She wears the same 2 dress over and over again lol

Twerkin4dbirkin
Learner
Learner

True. Probably because she wore hoodies for the last 6 years it feels so … fresh.

Jojo887
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jojo887 »

Twerkin4dbirkin wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:13 pm
True. Probably because she wore hoodies for the last 6 years it feels so … fresh.
Lol I hear ya- she has the worst fashion and Horne design sense lol

Twerkin4dbirkin
Learner
Learner

Not a jvlogger but has anyone seen the latest “We Fancy” thumbnail? Haeppys nose looks like it’s melting off. One too many surgeries.

Twerkin4dbirkin
Learner
Learner

At the 3 minute mark of the latest abroad in Japan sleeper train video you can see folded legs in the bed next to Chris in the window reflection

Jojo887
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jojo887 »

He edited it to a closer zoom

Twerkin4dbirkin
Learner
Learner

You can still see it. Also later on his does a pan of the room and you can see a striped crop top on the floor lol

Pototo
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Pototo »

Looks less like a crop top and more like part the bathrobe/pillow cases given by the train company. Can see it on "Chris'" bed in the same frame and later on Natski lays on something similar when they are showing the other types of rooms.

Just my opinion tho.

Twerkin4dbirkin
Learner
Learner

Yeah fair enough. But they are definitely female legs in the mirror and there’s a water bottle next to each bed.

Pototo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pototo »

Chris mentioned in the pinned comment that Shiori & Sharla were helping him film...so I don't think that anyone's going to be shocked about the legs (even tho I agree they are most likely Sharla's) nor a bottle of water if Chris says the girls were there XD

Especially since you see them for like 2 s max.

Also just realised you can see the "crop top" on Natski's bed litteraly in the next frame...so probably just a bathrobe.

Jojo887
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jojo887 »

I didn’t see it, because I am not a Patreon member of Sharla’s. But a friend was telling me that during her monthly Patreon stream, she had a major slip. Right at the start of the stream, she didn’t realize that her personal pictures that were hanging in a sort of picture collage frame, was very visible to the camera. All the personal pictures were of her and Chris, very looking like a couple, embracing, kissing the works. She sort of panic and moved the thing holding all the pictures out of the way, but all those who were there saw the pictures. Sooo here is the most interesting part, right after the stream ended she privated the video, so no one could go back to watch it. She then reposted the stream with that part edited out. The cat is out of the bag, I am happy for them.

Pototo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pototo »

Jojo887 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:58 am
I didn’t see it, because I am not a Patreon member of Sharla’s. But a friend was telling me that during her monthly Patreon stream, she had a major slip. Right at the start of the stream, she didn’t realize that her personal pictures that were hanging in a sort of picture collage frame, was very visible to the camera. All the personal pictures were of her and Chris, very looking like a couple, embracing, kissing the works. She sort of panic and moved the thing holding all the pictures out of the way, but all those who were there saw the pictures. Sooo here is the most interesting part, right after the stream ended she privated the video, so no one could go back to watch it. She then reposted the stream with that part edited out. The cat is out of the bag, I am happy for them.
I think most people guessed months ago when one of the TrashTaste boys let a slip and they had to edit the stream. Probably worst now bc there was photo evidence. Hope this won't create any fights/problems between Chris and Sharla.

Kind of curious to see how this will all plays out in the end, bc Sharla has more to lose here. While her followers will be happy about the news, a LOT of Chris's clearly hate Sharla. Not that's anyone business in the end, but...

Also don't know if you guys saw Micaela's IG post, but fuck what a terrible situation. Hope her and her partner can get through this as best as can be given the circumstances.

Jojo887
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jojo887 »

Pototo wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:06 pm
Jojo887 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:58 am
I think most people guessed months ago when one of the TrashTaste boys let a slip and they had to edit the stream. Probably worst now bc there was photo evidence. Hope this won't create any fights/problems between Chris and Sharla.

Kind of curious to see how this will all plays out in the end, bc Sharla has more to lose here. While her followers will be happy about the news, a LOT of Chris's clearly hate Sharla. Not that's anyone business in the end, but...

Also don't know if you guys saw Micaela's IG post, but fuck what a terrible situation. Hope her and her partner can get through this as best as can be given the circumstances.
People keep saying that about the trash taste boy.. is that real or speculation ? Also I feel so bad for Micaela… she seems to be handled for it so well… blessings for her

Twerkin4dbirkin
Learner
Learner

Anyone know why currently Hannah and Yoshi broke up?

Also was it ever revealed why sharla and her ex husband got divorced?

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Twerkin4dbirkin wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:48 am

I like Hannah, she makes great videos. I think she was with Yoshi for a long time. Not sure what happened, they did seem to spend a lot of time apart before the pandemic.

Jojo887
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jojo887 »

snap2it wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:31 am
Twerkin4dbirkin wrote:

I like Hannah, she makes great videos. I think she was with Yoshi for a long time. Not sure what happened, they did seem to spend a lot of time apart before the pandemic.
Hannah is the best girl blogger IMO… I rank her right after Chris broad for quality and editing. In any regards she mentioned on a video she would not go into why they broke up. Her new beau is super cute

Jojo887
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jojo887 »

Twerkin4dbirkin wrote:

Sharla said in her divorce video that, they grew apart and were no longer making each other happy. But if you read between the line, you can tell that the decision was hers. For what’s worth it seemed that she made the decision to end the relationship summer of 2018 and Chris former relationship ended January of 2019. Was there an overlap in the relationship? Perhaps with feelings?

Twerkin4dbirkin
Learner
Learner

Jojo887 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:01 pm
snap2it wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:31 am

Hannah is the best girl blogger IMO… I rank her right after Chris broad for quality and editing. In any regards she mentioned on a video she would not go into why they broke up. Her new beau is super cute

She has a new bf?

Return to “N-Z”