April#PoormeAthena7 Part 29

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April#PoormeAthena7 Part 29

Post by CowGoesMeow »

my god. her dumplings....those lettuce should be minced not sliced.
uh-so, It's sad she doesn't want to be Filipino but also sad that she doesn't even see herself as asian sometimes! :FU:
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

I understand if Rick is a no-show to many things, but he is absent to some really important stuff (well actually absent to every event since his wedding) lol and I don't think that's really right. Just saying....

mindlesschatter

rutpil wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I just watched the shrimp curry Cook with April and it sounds like Justin was expecting her to edit out Liam's coughing. Justin says under his breath "alright I'm going to try it again, ready" then says "OK let's go" twice before taking another bite. Guess April didn't feel like doing all that editing so she left it in. :roll:
Her laziness was very noticeable in the bundt cake video. She never scraped the sides of the bowl when making the cake batter so there was a ring of flour around the bowl. The chocolate sauce for her bundt cake looked lumpy when she was putting it on top. Either the chocolate chips weren't all the way melted or it was overcooked. Needless to say it looked gross as she poured it over the cake.
True and I was seeing double when she was showing the ingredients. Some were cut twice...dunno if that makes sense lol.

Aaaaand watch when she explains about alternating the milk and flour. She doesn't know what word to use to explain that and just glosses over it. I can't remember her wording but it was very bad.

mindlesschatter

blaugranaprincess wrote:Image

Um what ? What's the point of lying about getting a second car. Her ass knows they weren't planning on moving so soon. She must have a lie quota she has to reach everyday.
Yup. Lies and more lies. When they lived in the apartment she said she sold her car because she quit work and does YouTube so didn't need one. Nels would drive everywhere and she only goes out with him. She said she will buy one eventually and was thinking about an Audi. Lol.

Then in the beach house, they traded the convertible for the SUV. No plans of moving. Just thought it was better for baby.

Why does she lie when there is video proof?
Last edited by mindlesschatter on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

mindlesschatter wrote:
rutpil wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I just watched the shrimp curry Cook with April and it sounds like Justin was expecting her to edit out Liam's coughing. Justin says under his breath "alright I'm going to try it again, ready" then says "OK let's go" twice before taking another bite. Guess April didn't feel like doing all that editing so she left it in. :roll:
Her laziness was very noticeable in the bundt cake video. She never scraped the sides of the bowl when making the cake batter so there was a ring of flour around the bowl. The chocolate sauce for her bundt cake looked lumpy when she was putting it on top. Either the chocolate chips weren't all the way melted or it was overcooked. Needless to say it looked gross as she poured it over the cake.
True and I was seeing double when she was showing the ingredients. Some were cut twice...dunno if that makes sense lol.

Aaaaand watch when she explains about alternating the milk and flour. She doesn't know what word to use to explain that and just glosses over it. I can't remember her wording but it was very bad.
I see what you mean. Shitty editing. I hate Justin's ugly fake face at the beginning.

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

hongcouver wrote:
sha1234 wrote:
YouTubeFan wrote:When did they start with the sign language?
They had started with the sing language thing when he was really young and stopped...but the past few vlogs, we noticed they been using it again. I find it curious...
I wonder if it was recommended by a doctor/therapist to help Loam communicate since speech may be difficult. Maybe he has auditory processing issues? :|
That or they might just be copying the NiveNulls
I mentioned the sign language a couple of weeks ago because it was just one of those things that they said they were going to teach their child (before he was born) and they never followed through. I also said that if they start doing it, it's probably because they read here :) lol
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

HeyJenny93
Learner
Learner

Post by HeyJenny93 »

mindlesschatter wrote:I understand if Rick is a no-show to many things, but he is absent to some really important stuff (well actually absent to every event since his wedding) lol and I don't think that's really right. Just saying....
YES! When you marry someone you also marry the family of your better half in some kind of way and you have to show some respect for them. Maybe he doesn't like Justafraud and Youtube but he loves his wife and he knows how close Jessica and Justafraud are. He could just say that he doesn't want to be in the vlog and everything will be fine. Even when Loam was born he would not come to see him. He is the uncle of this "bih boy". But at the end what I really don't understand is: When he doesn't want to be on camera, why was it ok for him that they filmed their wedding. Everyone in the world can see them getting married and that's like really private. Maybe one day they will explain everything because that's crazy as hell.
Please no hate, english is not my native language <3

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

SnowOwl wrote:
That women cannot claim English as her first language. You can tell she grew up with her grandmother while her mother worked because her lola doesn't really speak much English. It's obvious they spoke another language at home. If not she wouldn't have such a hard time with English words.
i didnt speak english until i was 4-5 when i learned it in school and i speak it perfectly. i majored in english, and now i'm in law school. i spoke 100% spanish in my household. i have no accent (unless you are a southerner or foreign then i probably have a north/american accent) and it surprises people when i tell them i learned english in school. (i have many friend who were in the same boat, and they speak english perfectly) if a child learns a language especially before age 12 they will not have an accent, and they will speak it grammatically correct. unless, of course, they have a learning disability, or like in april's case, unless they're stupid and lazy. she just doesn't bother. she probably never read, was lazy in school, and just got by.

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

HeyJenny93 wrote:
mindlesschatter wrote:I understand if Rick is a no-show to many things, but he is absent to some really important stuff (well actually absent to every event since his wedding) lol and I don't think that's really right. Just saying....
YES! When you marry someone you also marry the family of your better half in some kind of way and you have to show some respect for them. Maybe he doesn't like Justafraud and Youtube but he loves his wife and he knows how close Jessica and Justafraud are. He could just say that he doesn't want to be in the vlog and everything will be fine. Even when Loam was born he would not come to see him. He is the uncle of this "bih boy". But at the end what I really don't understand is: When he doesn't want to be on camera, why was it ok for him that they filmed their wedding. Everyone in the world can see them getting married and that's like really private. Maybe one day they will explain everything because that's crazy as hell.
Maybe he can't travel because of his job, or maybe he has some sort of argument with Justin. Who knows, but personally I don't blame him for not traveling to Dumb and Dumbers house.

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

It just would make a lot of sense to me if Rick didn't like Justin and April...I could TOTALLY understand that completely!!
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

frizzzx86 wrote:
SnowOwl wrote:
That women cannot claim English as her first language. You can tell she grew up with her grandmother while her mother worked because her lola doesn't really speak much English. It's obvious they spoke another language at home. If not she wouldn't have such a hard time with English words.
i didnt speak english until i was 4-5 when i learned it in school and i speak it perfectly. i majored in english, and now i'm in law school. i spoke 100% spanish in my household. i have no accent (unless you are a southerner or foreign then i probably have a north/american accent) and it surprises people when i tell them i learned english in school. (i have many friend who were in the same boat, and they speak english perfectly) if a child learns a language especially before age 12 they will not have an accent, and they will speak it grammatically correct. unless, of course, they have a learning disability, or like in april's case, unless they're stupid and lazy. she just doesn't bother. she probably never read, was lazy in school, and just got by.
My point here was that she pretends to only speak English but it's obvious that she speaks another language with her family off camera. Also, I am sure she was either lazy with English is school or had a hard time with it. I speak both English and Spanish but my first language is English. I don't pretend like she does. I have a New York accent living in FL because I was born and raised there till we moved here in 2005. One of my best subjects in school was English. My post was not meant to offend anyone nor was I trying to say that people who speak more than one language sound stupid or anything negative at all. It was all directed at Ape; about her and the way she talks.

Also, I have noticed that some people in LA, from certain areas, have a certain type of accent (a bit ghetto, listen to how Gail speaks), and Ape has that too. So she has a mix of that with her lazy ass not putting much into her English studies.

MaryRose206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MaryRose206 »

frizzzx86 wrote:
SnowOwl wrote:

I know your in grad school in all but this statement is false!! Where did you get this statistic from?? I'm really curious...

mayabone
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mayabone »

lol i was watching WWK #22 and i came across justing doing this! ew!

Queeva
Debater
Debater

Post by Queeva »

i wonder if ape & judy are sponsored for that diet plan
Queen Keira = :love2: :

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

SnowOwl wrote:
frizzzx86 wrote:
SnowOwl wrote:
My point here was that she pretends to only speak English but it's obvious that she speaks another language with her family off camera. Also, I am sure she was either lazy with English is school or had a hard time with it. I speak both English and Spanish but my first language is English. I don't pretend like she does. I have a New York accent living in FL because I was born and raised there till we moved here in 2005. One of my best subjects in school was English. My post was not meant to offend anyone nor was I trying to say that people who speak more than one language sound stupid or anything negative at all. It was all directed at Ape; about her and the way she talks.

Also, I have noticed that some people in LA, from certain areas, have a certain type of accent (a bit ghetto, listen to how Gail speaks), and Ape has that too. So she has a mix of that with her lazy ass not putting much into her English studies.
oh alright, i must have read it wrong. i have an older sister who never taught my niece or nephew spanish bc she was so hung up on them learning english (which they were eventually going to learn bc they were born and raised in the US) and it really is a shame they can't speak it now. liam would benefit from being bilingual but ape would never teach him tagalog, or visaya (not sure which one she speaks)
MaryRose206 wrote:
I know your in grad school in all but this statement is false!! Where did you get this statistic from?? I'm really curious...
why do you say it's false? i learned it in college. i took psychology courses, and that statistic stuck. i googled it and found this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_lan ... n_language

i guess it is more accurate to say before puberty, but i distinctly remember 12 years old, which makes sense since most people go through puberty then.

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

frizzzx86 wrote:
MaryRose206 wrote:
why do you say it's false? i learned it in college. i took psychology courses, and that statistic stuck. i googled it and found this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_lan ... n_language

i guess it is more accurate to say before puberty, but i distinctly remember 12 years old, which makes sense since most people go through puberty then.
Kids before that age are able to learn a new language more easily, could possibly sound closer to how a native speaker talks BUT in the end everyone has an accent. There is one on earth that speaks without an accent. You may not think you have an accent but you do because we all have a unique way of speaking, which is known as our idiolect.

April can't speak neither English nor tagalog, simply because she's lacking in the brain and doesn't care to learn and correct.

LispyGorillaTV
Learner
Learner

Post by LispyGorillaTV »

pixiedazzle wrote:Today's vlog is another snoozefest. Loam eating, Loam playing in the park, April going for her workout and then going to CVS right after the workout :barf:
Kustin is having a cold and he then goes for a haircut.
Kustin's new look :rofl: :rofl:

Justin if you could put the lithp away pleath thir, thanksImage Image
I love listening to lies, when I know the truth ;)

LispyGorillaTV
Learner
Learner

Post by LispyGorillaTV »

cakelady wrote:Why does it scare April to not eat sugar?
Because its the only thing this bottom feeder eats. Literally sugar, fish, sugar, mocha, sugar, fish, sugar, "food", snack, sugar, sugar. God bless her body for even lasting that long.

LispyGorillaTV
Learner
Learner

Post by LispyGorillaTV »

mindlesschatter wrote:

Usually people make chocolate ganache over a double boiler, well that's how I see almost everyone make a ganache. She was prbably too lazy to wash two pots.

vitramon
Informer
Informer

Post by vitramon »

At times I think back and am really shocked at how much I used to love them. I really did believe what all those Moore-ons see now in them. What shocks me even more is how much I can't stand them now. Complete 180!

There were two things I always did notice but never bothered me until the hate watching began and it's her asshole mouth and his tiny body.

Return to “AprilAthena7”