General LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 20

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 20

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

PkayB113 wrote:She use to be fun to watch, and I found out about some things I probably wouldn't have if I didn't watch her videos. However, I really don't know why I continue to watch her. She is nothing like me, and as far as her lifestyle.....ack! It really hit me today when I purchased a new bag from Zappos. The Frye Vintage Stud Bag, and I put the Frye Campus Hobo in my cart to think about it. Both of those bags together are barely a third of what she paid for that Chanel, and I don't have to worry about storing it, caring for it, or insuring it!

A Chanel, Celine, or Hermes bag are not only ridiculously expensive, but warrant a lifestyle most of us will never have no matter how much we pretend. But that's the biggest difference. Lisa loves to play dress up and pretend, as did most of us as children, but unlike Lisa we grew up.

I've always wondered what kind of a temper tantrum she throws when she can't have what she wants...... 8-)
My guess is that it is brutal -- punishing, scorched earth, leave no prisoners, MEAN. . . . or sulking, withholding, gritted teeth-like, hate-filled silence!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 20

Post by Indilwen »

New thread here, ladies. This one is going to be locked. Keep up the gossip!

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=17308

Return to “LisaLisaD1”