50ShadesOfOOHHKKAAYYY Part 28

QueenBooBoo1216
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 50ShadesOfOOHHKKAAYYY Part 28

Post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

Arose87 wrote:How many mommy routines do we need?? Didn't she do one not too long ago where they go to the park?? I can't seem to find it on her Channel now. But I swear she did one like 1-2 months ago.

All her AA7 routines and get ready with me's are the same. sad that someone with over 400k subs can't even get significant views on their vids.
I'm fairly new to them but so far anytime they've gone to the park it's been in the afternoon or at least after his nap. Never in the morning.

Also they are going to have to figure out how to get more money coming in. Every city in that area is expensive to buy a house. He really needs to get a job.

MaryRose206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MaryRose206 »

they really need to stop showing Liam, for goodness sake!!

nuinuipelekia
Talker
Talker

Post by nuinuipelekia »

Did anyone else notice in todays vlog when Justin is walking towards the camera at the coffee shop...that boy is putting on some pounds!? He's got such a funny shape that when he gets fat he looks more like a woman, carrying the weight in his hips and thighs. A heavier woman looks fine to me, so does a heavier man, but when a man gets heavy and starts looking like a woman, it just gives me the whole body shivers...yuk. :?

bubblepop001
Informer
Informer

Post by bubblepop001 »

MaryRose206 wrote:they really need to stop showing Liam, for goodness sake!!
I really doubt that they would have any content for the vlogs if they do...

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

Do people still use baby walkers? Someone has mentioned it in the comments but I picked up on it too. Research has been done to prove they are not good for the baby's development. Don't think AJ have done their reading on that. :?

LispyGorillaTV
Learner
Learner

Post by LispyGorillaTV »

mindlesschatter wrote:Visible side boob - CHECK!! :o

Of course she gets shy and mentions one workout. Proof she lied about turbo jam which she mentioned in her AprilAthena7 vlog of too long ago.
Its like she didnt bother to properly line up the dress to her boobs. My mom is a triple D and she could fits her boobs into everything better than you Ape. Come on April, try harder!
I love listening to lies, when I know the truth ;)

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

kwallace wrote:No Justin, those are MACAROONS, not macarons. #ivyleague #getlostdaddykustin

EDIT: @4:27 in today's vlog.
What do you call them in America. They looked like French Macarons.

LispyGorillaTV
Learner
Learner

Post by LispyGorillaTV »

mindlesschatter wrote:Oh god, I hate watch the LaVignes and Dee made Filipino eggs that she learned from April whom she loves. How fake can these people be?!? We saw the reality at PLL.

On a side note, no offense, I'm sure people all over the world eat eggs with onions and tomatoes. And when they don't scramble them, guess what? People call them omelettes. If you look it up, it says that scrambling is just a Filipino take on a Spanish omelette.

I found similar recipes with Filipino swapped for Indian, Spanish, Portuguese, etc... Venezuelans call it "perico" if you aren't doing anything else special to it besides onions and tomatoes its not really Filipino (or any region for that matter)Lol
So OT but every time I see your profile picture i wanna punch my screen, irking!
I love listening to lies, when I know the truth ;)

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

Has anyone emailed April about Liam's tongue, maybe privately she may email back and say they looked into it. I know she has emailed some of you back in the past.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

badnews wrote:Do people still use baby walkers? Someone has mentioned it in the comments but I picked up on it too. Research has been done to prove they are not good for the baby's development. Don't think AJ have done their reading on that. :?
April got a good deal on it from Zulily! They don't care if it's not good for the baby.

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

cakelady wrote:At the aquarium Liam had that blank stare the entire time, and they were amazed at the way he just stares. omg. They are idiots.
When he put that mask on, Liam did not even react. I remember Sontard did that to Brotard and he burst out crying. It was instant. Liam was in a daze...I do not know, Im not going to diagnose him. Im just going to wait in a few months and see how he develops. As I said, if things are wrong then his vlog time will be kept to a minimum. They will show the back of his head or make some excuse about how they want privacy for their son as he is older and just not show him anymore. Justin will then have to get on his knees and beg Pervy D for a job or some money.

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

badnews wrote:Has anyone emailed April about Liam's tongue, maybe privately she may email back and say they looked into it. I know she has emailed some of you back in the past.
I have heard of people who have contacted her privately about a lot of concerns they see in the vlogs and I am sure Loam is one of them. However, it seems that Justine answers most of her messages these days and a lot them go without a reply back.

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

badnews wrote:Do people still use baby walkers? Someone has mentioned it in the comments but I picked up on it too. Research has been done to prove they are not good for the baby's development. Don't think AJ have done their reading on that. :?
Those walkers have been banned in Canada for around 25 years. They can't be sold used and you can't own one. You will be fined. I remember looking for one for my son (who will be 22 in a couple of months) and they were banned then. The stats on accidents (both in Canada AND the U.S. are crazy...so many kids hurt and sometimes very seriously). It gives little ones mobility at a pace that they can't handle. Also, stairs one of the main problems. People forget to put the gate up and bam...there goes jr. down a flight of stairs. I'm sure they're probably not good developmentally, but the main problem I see is that they're just plain dangerous.

Oh...the fines for 'ignoring' the ban can be as high as $100,000.00. This is a good article from the N.Y. Times:
http://consults.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/ ... kers/?_r=0
Last edited by MSmom on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

Nosey_Parker
Learner
Learner

Post by Nosey_Parker »

bubblepop001 wrote:
MaryRose206 wrote:they really need to stop showing Liam, for goodness sake!!
I really doubt that they would have any content for the vlogs if they do...
They can just swap in a doll. There wouldn't be any difference - Blank stare, no reactions, no personality.

MelC
Talker
Talker

Post by MelC »

Ape:"my husband is a stinky, lazy, asshole, but it's OoOOohHkAaaaaAyy."

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

bombasstea wrote:
kwallace wrote:No Justin, those are MACAROONS, not macarons. #ivyleague #getlostdaddykustin

EDIT: @4:27 in today's vlog.

Actually those were macarons, lol. macaroons are coconut cookies
lmao I don't know why I heard it backwards. Justin makes my blood boil sometimes. You got it right this time little troll man.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

MelC wrote:New thread starts here!

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=162&t=16964
Thanks for creating it! Gotta get this one locked.

Return to “AprilAthena7”