FleurDeForce - General thread part 11

NotEvenALittle
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - General thread part 11

Post by NotEvenALittle »

Speaking of Fleur's friends, I always wondered why she's not more friendly with Lily Pebbles and Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup. Lily can also be rather blunt/brutally honest, and Vivianna is also a bit of a goody-goody, and they're all around the same age (and act it, unlike Zoe/Tanya/Ingrid). Is it a Gleam thing? I think they interact on Twitter and stuff, but I don't think I've ever seen them in a video together.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Perhaps the reason they are not all that close is that most of the others are signed with Gleam, whereas Fleur is with StyleMe which is American. They are also all London based, in fact Tanya, Jim, Vivianna and Victoria (in the frow) moved to London to further their careers.

Royalecotton
Talker
Talker

Post by Royalecotton »

portobadisco11 wrote:
Rosie Ribbons wrote:I had no idea that Ingrid was also in Cannes until i saw her and Tanya in a picture together on a boat drinking wine! I must say regardless of the fact that she is better off without them, i reckon Fleur must feel a little upset when she sees these 2 carrying on, especially when she introduced them back in the day!

Again, this should tell you plenty about your precious Fleur. Generally, people do not avoid someone en masse unless their personality is less than desirable. Tanya, Joey, Cat, Zoe, Louise, Ingrid even Este and Amelia to a certain extent - all these were friendly with her at one point, now they all barely have anything to do with her. Something rotten in the state of Denmark, I reckon
Actually it doesn't for me.
What stands out is that I used to like all those people and now I dont.
Fleur is the only one I still like.
I accept she has faults but she doesn't stir my inner annoyance/anger the way The Gleam Team, Ingrid, Joey and Estee do.

OFF TOPIC: I try my best not to hate people, especially people on the internet I don't even know but OMG Tanya, Jim and Ingrid irritate me to my soul.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

So they are all on vacation at the same place and at the same time? and they all meet together but Fleur? What a coincidence :?
:love2:

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

^ I totally agree Royalecotton. That was my first thought as well. I can't stand any of that lot anymore, and I don't blame Fleur at all for staying clear of them. Nearly all of those people seem to have friendships of convenience and use each other for their subscriber count. Vile buch of people nowadays. I think Fleur has a good head for spotting the vapid needy goldiggers (cough Estee) and people who just want to use her to boost their channel subs. I say that as someone who isn't even a superfan of Fleur. :D

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Gleam seems to meddle in their youtubers 'friendships' and does image training.
Lots of Gleamers changed immediately after joining Gleam and have collabs with Gleamers. When essiebutton signed to Gleam she appeared to be set up to meet and collab with two lesser known gleam youtubers. Essiebutton left no long after i think because she didnt fit in and wanted to follow Amelia. Amelia was also with gleam for a short while but maybe didnt like how much influence they exerted over youtubers and left. Her family's originally rich so she doesnt need to be subservient to gleam for money.

I bet it was the same for Fleur, she never joined gleam probably because she doesnt want to be controlled and she doesnt do assigned collabs. She barely does collabs as it is... she's picky and only does it with friends.

I'll bet gleam tried hard to get fleur to join and tried to get the brit crew to convince her but failed and it caused a rift. They probably thought 'is she too good to join gleam like we did??' And felt insulted. And when gleam gave up on fleur they probably discouraged the gleamers from being friends with them. Gleam forced friendships so they can just as easily break up friendships by hanging money over their heads.

Royalecotton
Talker
Talker

Post by Royalecotton »

takoyaki wrote:Gleam seems to meddle in their youtubers 'friendships' and does image training.
Lots of Gleamers changed immediately after joining Gleam and have collabs with Gleamers. When essiebutton signed to Gleam she appeared to be set up to meet and collab with two lesser known gleam youtubers. Essiebutton left no long after i think because she didnt fit in and wanted to follow Amelia. Amelia was also with gleam for a short while but maybe didnt like how much influence they exerted over youtubers and left. Her family's originally rich so she doesnt need to be subservient to gleam for money.

I bet it was the same for Fleur, she never joined gleam probably because she doesnt want to be controlled and she doesnt do assigned collabs. She barely does collabs as it is... she's picky and only does it with friends.

I'll bet gleam tried hard to get fleur to join and tried to get the brit crew to convince her but failed and it caused a rift. They probably thought 'is she too good to join gleam like we did??' And felt insulted. And when gleam gave up on fleur they probably discouraged the gleamers from being friends with them. Gleam forced friendships so they can just as easily break up friendships by hanging money over their heads.

That's are exactly what I think too!
They had to have tried to get Fleur to join Gleam. Remember that first playlist they all went to with all the girls?

She was part of that group: Tanya Zoe, Louise, Fleur and I think someone else? Not too sure.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FleurDeForce - General thread part 11

Post by itsmebitches »

If I have to choose Fleur's personality vs Anyone in Gleam, Estee, Amelia, Tyler, or Ingreed then I chose Fleur because she fucks up sometimes, has a shopping addiction, and talks over people but she doesn't make me want to take her back to kindergarten to teach her how to not be a so greedy and fake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

portobadisco11 wrote:
Again, this should tell you plenty about your precious Fleur. Generally, people do not avoid someone en masse unless their personality is less than desirable. Tanya, Joey, Cat, Zoe, Louise, Ingrid even Este and Amelia to a certain extent - all these were friendly with her at one point, now they all barely have anything to do with her. Something rotten in the state of Denmark, I reckon
The fact that Fleur has a large circle of long term, real life friends tells me more than anything those gold diggers whose friendships are being managed by their managers do.

I would say Zoe never liked her at all. I don't think the rest are actively avoiding her as much as just having drifted apart because their management is pushing different friendships or, specifically in Ingrid's case, because she is a giant flake whose only lasting friendships are those vermins that hang on to her despite that for personal gain (hello Cat).

My intuition is that Fleur is loyal to those who are nice to her (even the detestable Nikki Philippi) but she does strike me as someone who won't keep trying for long if pushed away a'la Ingrid and Tanya. She seems like one of those proud people who would then just cut their losses and walk away. She is still outwardly polite with them though, at least on twitter.

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

To the person that suggested there must be something wrong with Fleur: no there isn't. In fact she has her head screwed on right which is a welcomed change from the rest of the fake, bitchy, whiney, hyper youtubers nowadays.

If I saw these people i liked hanging out with that i even invited to my wedding disrespect me on account of money and fame i'd ditch them like a bad blouse.

I wouldn't mention it or shade them either because that's kinda stupid but i'd live my life to the fullest like she is. Seriously f#ck those fakers.

kems
Debater
Debater

Post by kems »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:I had no idea that Ingrid was also in Cannes until i saw her and Tanya in a picture together on a boat drinking wine! I must say regardless of the fact that she is better off without them, i reckon Fleur must feel a little upset when she sees these 2 carrying on, especially when she introduced them back in the day!
Just saw this tweet from Fleur. I wasn't sure what it meant until I came here and saw your post about Tanya and Ingrid. I had no idea they were in Cannes as well. I feel so bad for Fleur, she's such a sweet genuine person and apparently thought she had real friendships with those girls. All I can say is she's better off!

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

It's not in her habits to post such things on Twitter. .. I wonder what it is about!

Envoyé de mon GT-I8190 en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Yeah, I'm very intrigued as well!

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

^ Fleur must have been more than a bit heartbroken to tweet that. She almost never gets emotional or personal like that.

Ingrid probably blew her off. I think Ingrid had feelings for her & is punishing her by ignoring her. I agree w Dibs & others, it's not Fleur, it's Gleam & co. I think what hurts her the most is her friendship w Ingrid. She was a fair weather friend to Fleur. She shouldn't take it to heart, Ingrid uses everyone.

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

I agree that kind of tweet isn't like Fleur at all. It really wouldn't surprise me though if it's to do with Ingrid not bothering to make time for her in Cannes, yet prancing about posting pictures of her and Tanya having fun.

lipstickliquor
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lipstickliquor »

Yeah my immediate thought when I saw that tweet was of Ingrid, maybe Fleur's been contacting her trying to arrange to meet up, and Ingrid's been ignoring her or turned her down.

Regardless of the situation, I do feel bad for Fleur if she's feeling that bad to tweet that, she's not usually that sharing about her negative feelings (expect to say she's ill!).

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

Hope it has nothing to do with Ingreed or TanyAd or anyone related to the fair weather management friends; I wonder what caused her to tweet that but she's better off. What I like about Fleur is that she has sturdy long lasting friendships outside Youtube and doesn't switch BFFs as the year goes by.

Regarding Fleur's constant traveling; I think she is aware that this part of Youtube jobs is a phase and she won't be switching continents twice a month years on end. So she's just probably taking advantage of business opportunities while she can. I doubt in a couple years of time, especially if they have children, she'll be out and about this frequently. And Mike surely knows that.
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Im surprised that Fleur would tweet something like that if it had anything to do with Ingrid (Tanya went home last night from Cannes) - it would be so unlike her to make anything that personal public. It might be something as simple as being heartbroken at having to leave beautiful Cannes perhaps ? (grasping at straws here!)

Royalecotton
Talker
Talker

Post by Royalecotton »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:Im surprised that Fleur would tweet something like that if it had anything to do with Ingrid (Tanya went home last night from Cannes) - it would be so unlike her to make anything that personal public. It might be something as simple as being heartbroken at having to leave beautiful Cannes perhaps ? (grasping at straws here!)

Maybe she was so fed up and frustrated she needed to vent at least a little bit.

I think a lot of people would side with Ingrid (maybe because she came out. She did garner a lot of good wishes because of her struggle to accept who she was)

did anyone else notice that after Fleur tweeted that she was Heart Broken, Ingrid tweeted the pic of her and TARN (her "FAVE")

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

I've said this in Ingrid's thread but her coming out doesn't "explain everything" and excuse the fact that she's been a shitty friend. She hasn't changed and that was just an excuse. That girl is a psychopath and pathological liar who changes personalities every time she has a new love interest. I am heartbroken for Fleur though because it seems that Fleur genuinely cared about Ingrid and valued their friendship.

Return to “FleurDeForce”