XSparkage Part 3

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage Part 3

Post by handmadedolly »

I don't mind the red on her. In fact, my hair is about as bright as hers - however I use a colour that gives dimension and hers is flat which is one of the issues with her particular shade of red. It also doesn't help that her hair texture is of a mop and if it was longer and softer it would look much nicer, even for a wedding.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So what is up with the new vlog, is Paul trying to get another dog? Don't be stupid, Paul. You come home with a puppy, Leesha will ship it straight to her mom's house lol

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

LiddlePallid wrote:So what is up with the new vlog, is Paul trying to get another dog? Don't be stupid, Paul. You come home with a puppy, Leesha will ship it straight to her mom's house lol
Exactly. It makes me super sad that Paul clearly adores dogs and wants one (for him and Violet who is clearly happy around one) but again, it's Leesha's way or the highway. Another reason I don't see them lasting. He doesn't get anything in this relationship.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The fact that he went alone with Violet to look at dogs says enough - Leesha wants nothing to do with it. I doubt she was even aware at the time that that was what he was doing with Violet for the day lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I guess in his mind he thinks if he gets a puppy Leesha will be more into it because it's with Violet from a young age. No Paul, she just doesn't want to have to care for a dog PERIOD.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pandachan »

While it was really cute to see Paul and Violet together please don't get another dog. They already rehomed 3 animals, Paul's cat, Tortuga and Leia. Technically they sad, that Leia will only be at her moms temporary, but we all know it's permanent. They should not adopt a new dog.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

This makes me sad to hear. I feel like pets are disposable to her. I haven't watched to vlog yet but it sounds like Paul misses having a dog. Which makes me wish he'd stand up for himself and get Leia back. Paul, you already have a dog, so go get her! A new dog isnt going to be a different scenario.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm going to be fuming if they get another dog. That's like saying "Oh I was tired of the other 2 so we rehomed them, but let's try another and if this one doesn't work out we'll rehome that one too." NO. Anyone with the mindset that a pet can just be given away at any time SHOULDN'T be owning pets in the first place. Just because you can afford them and it's a "thing to do" to have a pet doesn't mean you are equipped to handle one. When you get a pet, you commit to taking care of them for their entire life.

Leesha shouldn't even have a fucking goldfish, for fuck's sake.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chlorophyll »

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch her videos lately, from Xsparkage OR the vlog channel. Not even for the sake of coming here and laughing about it.

I promise I'll catch up in a few days when my summer classes are over with....I just don't understand how she can sit around and waste her life like that.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Chlorophyll wrote:I haven't been able to bring myself to watch her videos lately, from Xsparkage OR the vlog channel. Not even for the sake of coming here and laughing about it.

I promise I'll catch up in a few days when my summer classes are over with....I just don't understand how she can sit around and waste her life like that.
You're not missing much, believe me. More complaining, didn't want to try on dresses, found a dress and got excited just because the store had Disney inspired ones, and Paul was looking at puppies with Violet even though we all know Leesha doesn't want another dog. That's pretty much the bulk of what's happened lately lol

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

But is there a barrel-gutted princess thoooo..?????

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”