JustinMooreJerksInSocks Part 27

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JustinMooreJerksInSocks Part 27

Post by SnowOwl »

The tongue excuses are just getting more and more absurd. The kid is getting older and more & more people are commenting about his tongue in their comments section, so of course they have to come out with some stupid excuse. Watch the birth video if you haven't and you will see that he was born that way and has been doing it since.

They can't hide whatever is going on with that child for long unless they start showing less and less of him on camera. And we all know that won't happen because most of their viewers come to see Loam; their cash cow.

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

I started a post on my phone and it disappeared, so I'm trying again. Many of you have already said what I had in my mind when I watched the vlog today.

Justin, some men can pull off a robe...you are not one of them. Please close it up! Also it is NOT a big accomplishment to prepare your finances for tax season when you 'work' from home (although I don't consider building forts and playing with your son work), have one child who goes to sleep 4 hours before you do, have a maintenance free yard...need I go on? And you need to kick your wife and child out of the house so you can work? What!??! My husband works from home occasionally and, without getting specific, let's just say, he doesn't have a dedicated office and we have lots of kids running around all the time, but he still manages to work...and he has a real job.

The whole tongue thing...it isn't because he's happy, because he's proud, because he's concentrating on something, etc. He just has a big tongue...like you. Get over it.

Day #3 of proof that they aren't green AT ALL. I understand that we all have to shop and run errands...combine trips! How many binkies does one kid need!?! Adding to the landfill even more, I see. With my kids that have used them, we only switched them out after they were sick, and in a pinch when I couldn't replace them immediately, we just sterilized them. Is that gross that I didn't replace them monthly (as A&J seem to)?

Someone PLEASe make a gif of April from the Pamper Routine video at the 4:15ish mark. I know she acknowledges how horrible she looks, but the mouth full of cookie really completes the look.

Speaking of the Pamper Routine video...the sleep spray is WAY overdue. I think she would see SO much more success with her AprilAthena7 channel if she didn't wait SO long after first mentioning something before making a video of it.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Liam remind me of Marnie the dog on Vine
Marnie is cuter lol

hudson298
Learner
Learner

Post by hudson298 »

Can anyone please take a picture of the tongue comment. I wrote it. Thanks

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

I don't even care if they address it in the vlogs, that's their prerogative. However, they can't stop their viewers (and GGers) from noticing the obvious. It's when they throw in those awkward and inaccurate explanations. They shouldn't even address it as it makes them look even more delusional and in denial. It must suck even more when their own families make mention of Loam's slow development. What's their explanation then?

I love those Mr. Men and Little Miss books! Justafraud is also Mr. Lazy. Apes is Miss Unclean.

Isn't Loam's birthday in April? I bet they are going to do an entire video dedicated to their party theme. And as per usual, it will be just as half-assed as everything else.

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

More minions asking them questions.
I remember on some vlog, one minion had written that he does contract stuff :rofl:
Damn I should have taken a screen shot of that comment as well.

PixieWithFangs
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieWithFangs »

It took me about 20 minutes to file my taxes. It would have been shorter but the cat wanted to help (read lay on my lap and wait for a chance to pounce on the keyboard). Watching these two has given me a greater respect that despite not having a drivers license yet, I'm still a productive member of society unlike them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

Their vlog grants many eye rolls lately, I am deeply hurt!!!! bah. :roll:
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

esla_1
Learner
Learner

Post by esla_1 »

Hi, I stopped watching these two as they bored the brains out of me but I still love catching up with all the gossip on this board! One quick question - does Liam have teeth yet? I checked April's instagram and I haven't been able to find any pictures of him with teeth...bubzbeauty's baby is 4 months younger than Liam and he already has 2 teeth...

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

esla_1 wrote:Hi, I stopped watching these two as they bored the brains out of me but I still love catching up with all the gossip on this board! One quick question - does Liam have teeth yet? I checked April's instagram and I haven't been able to find any pictures of him with teeth...bubzbeauty's baby is 4 months younger than Liam and he already has 2 teeth...
He just got 2 teeth on the bottom about 3 weeks ago.

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

It probably takes Justin a long time to do his taxes because he is trying to figure out a way to maximize their refund scam. He's sitting there researching all the loopholes to see what they can get.

Did he really kick April and Liam out of the house to do "work?" They have two levels to their home and many rooms. Can't he just lock himself in one of those rooms? Once in a while my husband works from home. He has projects to do and meetings. He just does everything in our guest room. We always have at least two kids at home. My husband would never think to kick out his family.

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

Queen Tongue probably kicked April out of the house so he could cheat on his taxes. Last year he got fired, they moved, had a baby..their taxes aren't so simple.

I like how they nonchalantly brought up the tongue issue and added a nonsensical excuse. Eventually Liam will resent them for being ashamed of his issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Nikory wrote:What happen to their CPA? Didn't they had one in LA? I guess they can't afford to hire one now?

Well, with no money; no need for a cpa. Can't be too hard crunching pennies and dimes together..... lol

mxxo
Debater
Debater

Post by mxxo »

April keepin' it classy!

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

Can I just say I hate their bed and bedroom decor (and home decor in general). My bedroom is certainly not anything you'd find on MTV cribs but I can't be spending $$ to revamp it right now (and it's a temp living situation). But they dumped a considerable amount into home decor when they moved and that that's the best they could do??

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

Justin wasn't doing the taxes...he was getting everything ready to send to their CPA...he said so himself. I can appreciate that it is more complex when you are self employed, but I agree that kicking your wife and child out of the house is unnecessary. Good grief!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

pixiedazzle wrote:More minions asking them questions.

Just got done with watching the vlog and came here to post the same comment :D LOL I love the first reply

Tessa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tessa »

"Great news you guys :tu: "....Justin finished his taxes. Really? Who gives a shit? He wants everyone to think they have these piles of YT money that require so much work at tax time. :roll: Maybe he doesn't know that everyone has to do taxes at this time of year and it's not just Youtubers.

Why did April put Liam in the Ergo in Target? From her constant side-to-side shifting, she either really had to pee, or the kid is too damn heavy for her. Liam can sit up. Hang up the Ergo and put him in a shopping cart. He's too heavy for her and Justin both to still be using that Ergo. Plus it looks like it locks his hips in an uncomfortable position.

Liam's birthday is still over month away but they want to start talking about it now? Don't see how even their true blue subbies won't get sick of that long before the party actually happens.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

ERMAHGERD~ wrote:
Nikory wrote:What happen to their CPA? Didn't they had one in LA? I guess they can't afford to hire one now?

Well, with no money; no need for a cpa. Can't be too hard crunching pennies and dimes together..... lol
No worries guys. He actually said that he finally finished the taxes, "well, enough to send it off to the CPA". So....CPA is still getting paid.

Man, I've noticed he does everything related to the money and every year Ape thanks him and says stuff about how its his thing etc... I think she is naive as heck. Even if you trust your husband you should still be interested enough to know what's going on and help out a little. Even more so if you are bringing in most of the money. People are not watching because of Nels.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Lurker_No_More wrote:Justin wasn't doing the taxes...he was getting everything ready to send to their CPA...he said so himself. I can appreciate that it is more complex when you are self employed, but I agree that kicking your wife and child out of the house is unnecessary. Good grief!
Especially when he has already taken over the guest bedroom to make it his office/workout space. Yeah, so if he is downstairs and Ape goes up....its still noisy?!? Now those are some thin walls.

Return to “AprilAthena7”