KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella PART 1

CandiPuff
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella

Post by CandiPuff »

The funny thing about it is, I've done daily news for about five years now. I understand the stress of traveling and the airport misplacing your equipment, deadlines, having slow internet and having to cram days of clips into an hour or mere minutes of airtime, and I don't even get credit for it. My name is at the end you don't even see because it flys by fast.I get paid the same amount as her and I know how to manage my money, I'm 22. I bought a new 2012 Chevy Malibu with real money and not a loan. I don't understand at all how she seems to think her "daily" vlogs are the shit... And it's disappointing that her "Fans" want to hero worship a self-absorbed little child. I used to LOVE watching kate when she was a normal living breathing women and not a barbie doll. I hate having to see her fake boyfriend/son (because let's face it, He has the mind of a six year old.) I only watch her now to get a glimpse of the old kate. :-|

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

You know what I find really awkward the PJ bottoms she wears alot (like in the REALLY HAPPY KITTY vlog) Are the Be my valentine ones that she borrows from Cory that were given to him as a present from Steph. Yeah.....Thats a bit urm fucked up?

amandajay
Debater
Debater

Post by amandajay »

mzkitteh wrote:So, now she wants to do a charity thing to determine her next hair color. The "color" that raises the most money wins and goes to a charity. Hmmmmmm...................... Sketchy?
More than sketchy, I don't even see how that makes any sense. Is she clinically stable?

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

I'm completely bored by her videos now. This is a fan since 2007 here. I think maybe she needs to stop daily vlogging and just concentrate her efforts on some other projects for YT. She should do a vlog every few days, or maybe just clips from each day every few days. It would help keep her life more private too, since every day in her vlogs it's painfully obvious she's trying to hide things.

facepalmeverywhere
Learner
Learner

Post by facepalmeverywhere »

amandajay wrote:
mzkitteh wrote:So, now she wants to do a charity thing to determine her next hair color. The "color" that raises the most money wins and goes to a charity. Hmmmmmm...................... Sketchy?
More than sketchy, I don't even see how that makes any sense. Is she clinically stable?
Exactly!I saw that tweet this morning and I was shocked!She is INSANE!

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

chloders wrote:
Meep wrote:hahaha yeah I very much doubt the battery died. THAT was an over exaggeration, for sure. And I bet they totally did ask for charity. BUT NO ONE SHOULD GIVE THEM CHARITY BECAUSE THEY HAVE PHONES AND CAMERAS AND CLEAN CLOTHES therefore they should not be given help.
Hi, guys. :) So, like a lot of other people, I've been following this thread for a while now. Some of the posts I have agreed with, others not so much. I've been a fan of Kate's since 2007, so I've been reluctant to unsubscribe or leave comments on any of her vlogs. But when I saw the above comment, something dawned on me so hard that I just had to create an account and reply.

First of all, Kate's comment about "fake" homeless people absolutely disgusted me. I won't go into it too much, as most of what I would like to say has already been said here (and much better than I ever could have said it myself) but JEEZ, KATE. If you're going to make a nasty remark about people asking for charity, maybe you should have done it before you asked your fans to help fund your tour!

Am I remembering it correctly? She did set up some sort of PayPal thing so that people could donate to the tour funds, didn't she? It's pretty vile that she could act all sugar-and-sweetness when it comes to asking for charity for herself, but when someone who might actually NEED it asks for charity, they're suddenly not poor enough for her. Urgh.

Did she ever rectify the comment? Like most of you, I find it difficult to sit through entire vlogs these days...
Welcome *waves*

The homeless thing was the straw that broke the camels back in my opinion. She's been making derogitory comments about different groups of people through the entirety of her daily vlogs. When did she become the judge and jury of the world, think her opinion is the correct one above all other. She's four days behind on vlogs obviously but she could have easily addressed it on Facebook or twitter in seconds so I'd say it's unlikely to ever be talked about or rectified. She still has the majority on her side, still telling her that she could sneeze on a canvas and it would sell for a million dollars. When you've got that many people stroking your ego you feel untouchable. Cory is scrambling right now because he knows how it feels to have your views dwindle down to nothing but making one minute videos aren't going to save him.

When fans that have been around for six, seven and eight years end up in this forum you know they have problems. I've only been watching her since January last year. I went from liking every video, to not rating anything, to thumbs downing every video, now I barely make it through the vlogs. The first video I watched was that gross pancake video.

oOBOOBOo
Learner
Learner

Post by oOBOOBOo »

[/quote]Am I remembering it correctly? She did set up some sort of PayPal thing so that people could donate to the tour funds, didn't she? It's pretty vile that she could act all sugar-and-sweetness when it comes to asking for charity for herself, but when someone who might actually NEED it asks for charity, they're suddenly not poor enough for her. Urgh.

Did she ever rectify the comment? Like most of you, I find it difficult to sit through entire vlogs these days...[/quote]

Welcome on board! Yes you do remember correctly. But I guess it is hard to cope with.
I like the way you put it into perspective.

I hardly watch her vlogs anymore or skip through or go here first and get an idea about the lastes vlog or rather a warning.
First I knew Cory and from him Kate, but now I know a lot more vlogers and I find myself with a big smile all through Tobuscus`s .And Olga Kay too, she is a bit diva in a good way always fully herself she doesn´t care if she has make up on or not, she is true to herself even if she dress or behave very colour full it is always her own style. And she has many entertaining talents and are very persistent in her work.
And the Venetian Princess recently made a vlog to tell that she is still around but that she didn`t find her life interesting enough at the moment to make vlogs from as she mentioned some trivial and everyday hardships going on. To Cory and Kate who doesn`t have the same sense of quality and respect that is actually opposite . How many times have we seen Kate vlogging about broken toilets fx and what to buy at the mall, just too many times.
And me too I`m surprised how stupid she was about the credit thing, I actually had her in a higher regard before that. It seemed from the comments that many of her "fans" didn`t buy that either.
And to why people like and watch her at all. Like some of us here it might be old habbit but for most I think it is very young and egoistic people like herself they probably have a little hard time with teachers and parents and here is someome like them self that they can identify with, and think they know everything about everything. Just like children who like and identify themselves with big selfish clumsy teddy bears:

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

so.. the cats have no space anymore thanks to kate?

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

I can't remember the last time I smiled, laughed, or nodded my head in agreement while watching Kate's vlogs. There's little I can relate to. I hate malls and shopping trips, so that's out. I love cats, but Poki's needy, stinky, and dippy, bless his heart. I don't believe in low fat. Should I go on? No. OK. :)

Last night I caught up on Toby's travel vlogs. Smiled through every one. He got into precarious situations, but never complained. I love the "bless your face ..." sendoff. It's better than the "oof, I'm exhausted ... belch ... gonna watch TV ..." predictable nonsense. At least he connects with his audience. ("Audience!") So does Olga. Lately I've been checking in a lot with Sara Parker and Jurre. They went to Photokina and I got to lust over the cameras they saw. No one belched or bitched. Much, much preferable.

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

CinnamonShe wrote:I can't remember the last time I smiled, laughed, or nodded my head in agreement while watching Kate's vlogs. There's little I can relate to. I hate malls and shopping trips, so that's out. I love cats, but Poki's needy, stinky, and dippy, bless his heart. I don't believe in low fat. Should I go on? No. OK. :)

Last night I caught up on Toby's travel vlogs. Smiled through every one. He got into precarious situations, but never complained. I love the "bless your face ..." sendoff. It's better than the "oof, I'm exhausted ... belch ... gonna watch TV ..." predictable nonsense. At least he connects with his audience. ("Audience!") So does Olga. Lately I've been checking in a lot with Sara Parker and Jurre. They went to Photokina and I got to lust over the cameras they saw. No one belched or bitched. Much, much preferable.
I can't stand the belching, it sickens me. I'm usually trying to eat breakfast or dinner when I watch her vlogs and it literally makes me gag.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

I remember once she said the cats were mad at her, can't remember which vlog but I wonder why -.-
She took up all their room. Poor babies :( I wish I could adopt them lol

nutnhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by nutnhoney »

I also found it strange that she spent 5 hours at the dealership to get paperwork done for her car. She said beforehand that she had been pre-approved through her credit union for a loan. If that were the case, she would not have had to be at the dealership all those hours. What it looked like to me was that the dealership was trying to find a lender who would approve her for a loan.

It seems like her interaction with people in general is obnoxious. I felt sorry for Amanda after she helped Kate go pick up her car and then afterwards they went to a party and couldn't get in because Amanda isn't 21. Kate didn't need to include the part where all her friends were so sad that she had to go and then pan the camera to Amanda who was standing there looking uncomfortable. That was rude. Amanda used to bug me, but later I watched some of her vlogs and she seems nice and she is very sensitive and suffers from anxiety. Kate couldn't have cared less about how Amanda felt.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Her taking over the cats space makes me so angry, I have a cat myself who is rather like loki, a bit special and a bit needy, he has free run of the house but then use of cat tree's toys etc that we keep in the spare room. We had guests for a few days so he wasn't allowed in that room. In the 3 days that he didn't have access to his toys/tree's he just wasn't himself. Cats are sensitive creatures and if you keep them indoors they need plenty of stimulation, Loki/sparta don't have access to there toys or on the furniture, I can understand not letting them on the bed, but your sofa? If you hate cat fur that much you shouldn't have them! They say Sparta's never around but he used to be when he had his little play/sleep area. Of course he's not around much he's not comfortable with you taking all his space away!

Mr Danger
Learner
Learner

Post by Mr Danger »

*You went way too far*

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Mr Danger wrote: *You went way too far*
That is disgusting, you can not like someone fine, but to urge someone to ***, you must be a truly horrible person.

At first I thought Troll. So I looked through your posts and you can make intelligent conversation so engage your brain before you say evil horrible things like that. Wow just wow

enthusiastnotartist
Learner
Learner

Post by enthusiastnotartist »

Mr Danger wrote:*You went way too far*

What is wrong with you? Yes, some of us here find Amanda annoying (especially when she's hanging out with Kate), but no one deserves to have people telling them to ***, especially over something as superficial as acne.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

Good. Somebody already reported that disgusting post.

I know we're not the best for sitting here and complaining about people we don't know but that went a bit too far for this forum.

enthusiastnotartist
Learner
Learner

Post by enthusiastnotartist »

CIK27 wrote:Good. Somebody already reported that disgusting post.

I know we're not the best for sitting here and complaining about people we don't know but that went a bit too far for this forum.
We try to at least keep it to a criticizing level, which can get harsh and nit-picky at times, but the mods and the majority of people here do not condone death threats or messages like that.

nutnhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by nutnhoney »

I watch Kate's vlogs…she talks about credit, how much work she has, how much errands she has to do, how "broke" she is, CTFxC and BFvsGF NEVERRRRR talk about stuff like that!
Yeah, and all that finger wagging at the camera while she's doing it is annoying too.

I've never posted a mean comment on her vlogs but sometimes I want to write, "Stop reciting your laundry list!"

whoa

Post by whoa »

Thank you ladies for reporting that message. Next time it happens though please do not quote the post because then we have to go in and edit each individual post.

Also I am going to make a part 2 for ya'll
<3

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”