And then this:

ntl072904
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissScamorazzi / Ingreed Nilsen General Thread Part 13

Post by ntl072904 »

Once again her new 'beauty' video features ideas that can be found on other diy websites. Ingrid either has so little respect for her viewers or has grown so smug that she has no hesitation or shame in putting up content based on other people's creativity and passing it off as her own.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

I wonder if she's shooting all of her videos in that Big Frame kitchen lately because she really did get rid of her LA apartment?

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

So no proof she and Lev have met up? I wonder how/why she latched onto him other than wanting someone to appreciate her "quirks."

I cannot deal with her. She is terribly lost.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

I think it's safe to say if Chrnov is NYC and they have yet to mention each other, that they are over. Ingrid spent last night hanging with Hannah Hart. So she's doing her typical thing of now finally having "friends" again now that she's single.

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

Rach2004 wrote:I think it's safe to say if Chrnov is NYC and they have yet to mention each other, that they are over. Ingrid spent last night hanging with Hannah Hart. So she's doing her typical thing of now finally having "friends" again now that she's single.
Not only was she hanging with Hannah, she wore OVERALLS. Run, Chrnov, run!

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

How did we find out that she's after Lev now? He seems very far from the type she'd date.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

She openly replies to and favourites his tweets.

Maybe Ingrid is lost, so that's why she's drawn to someone who seems to unappealing. At the end of the day that stuff doesn't really matter, Chris seemed amazing on paper but he brought out the worst in her.

Post by Guest »

ursamajor9 wrote:I wonder if she's shooting all of her videos in that Big Frame kitchen lately because she really did get rid of her LA apartment?
at this point I don't think she's gotten rid of her LA apartment yet. I have a feeling Big Frame helps her come up with these cooking ideas, so they also supply her with the cooking materials and the set (kitchen).

She is so shady. Our next thread should be titled "Fifty Shades of MissPooperazzi".

Palskaz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Palskaz »

this chick is such a joke. just some observations I've made as of late...

1. her last video must have been the brainchild of a few big frame interns who spent a total of 5 minutes searching pinterest for upcycled DIYs (that's how long it took me to find them). she offered the "how to," but didn't really give any helpful tips like how to water the succulent wine cork magnets. on top of that it was almost comical to see her awkwardly holding that knife to core out cork. i can just picture a bunch of 12-year-olds stabbing themselves to create those things.

2. she never includes links to what she's wearing - makeup or clothing. as a result, there are countless comments asking "where's your dress from?" "what lipstick/nail polish are you wearing?" she obviously never responds. not sure what's so hard about doing this! other than your viewers realizing you don't wear most of the products you rave about?

3. could she be any more thirsty for lev novak? it's so obvious her "weird" sweaters, interest in rap music/being a gangsta and overall social media demeanor were born overnight with the hopes of reeling this guy in. just when one thought she couldn't get more annoying than the gluten free/vegan/dairy-free workout queen ingrid :) hopefully this guy has a brain and realizes how unauthentic she is. he already called her out for being bored with following his instagram, to which she responded she had turned on notifications for him on twitter. is that supposed to be flattering because it comes off as creepy/desperate.

4. general question - does she still edit videos by herself? i assume not, but maybe i'm not giving her enough credit (ha).

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

sgirl1 wrote:How did we find out that she's after Lev now? He seems very far from the type she'd date.
I don't think they're together, but I think she is pursuing him.

And I agree that chrnov brought out the worst in her. She became such a pretentious try hard. The personality she put on for Luke felt in many ways genuine to her. With chrnov it was just so fake and she started to physically deteriorate in attractiveness (my opinion; I know it's a matter of taste).

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

[tweet][/tweet]
:roll:

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

^This version of Ingrid is Ingrid at her most pathetic. Girl needs an intervention.

laraux
Informer
Informer

Post by laraux »

i get behaving like this for a boy when your 13-17 but really girl, you're an ADULT.
She may have two apartments, loads of money and success, but at least i'm not lame and i'm not changing my complete self everytime to be noticed by a boy :tu:
sorry for any mistakes :love2: english is not my first language

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

It's a total 180 from her first apartment. If you cover her face, it could be Estee. The next thread should be called "50-Shades-Of-Ingrids-Personality" or "FacesOfIngrid" :P

Anyone read this article of Levs'? http://thoughtcatalog.com/lev-novak/201 ... -new-york/

It's written kind of poorly but I had to laugh at the content & the timing of Ingrid moving to Brooklyn (the article was posted in March & Ingrid posted her "50 Things About NYC" in Sept). You just know that in order for her to have posted that video in September, she had to have planned it in advance. Remember how she was wearing "fall clothing" but everyone in the background was dressed for summer? Did anyone ever figure out exactly why Ingrid moved to BK?

Luke, Chris & this Lev dude are all one in the same. They all seem to be men-children to some degree. And as tempting as it is to blame them for bringing out the worst in her, she is the one who does all the chasing. I wouldn't be surprised if Ingrids' "plan" was to use Lev to get into writing. Maybe she hopes to make friends with Mindy Kaling & Zoe Deschanel (Lev writes for Hello Giggles as well) :roll:

paperflowers
Informer
Informer

Post by paperflowers »

kayuhsee wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
:roll:
Wow. Can she please shut up about being a rapper?! This is the definition of annoying!

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Palskaz wrote:4. general question - does she still edit videos by herself? i assume not, but maybe i'm not giving her enough credit (ha).
Nope,everything she does is staged.Even her opinions aren't her own.She says what the companies she represents tell her to say & her managers
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

jezzie05
Talker
Talker

Post by jezzie05 »

sillypeanut wrote:
ursamajor9 wrote:I wonder if she's shooting all of her videos in that Big Frame kitchen lately because she really did get rid of her LA apartment?
at this point I don't think she's gotten rid of her LA apartment yet. I have a feeling Big Frame helps her come up with these cooking ideas, so they also supply her with the cooking materials and the set (kitchen).

She is so shady. Our next thread should be titled "Fifty Shades of MissPooperazzi".
I get what you're thinking, but it doesn't quite add up. First of all, it's not like a kitchen soundstage or even a BF kitchen that is part of the office. It's an actual apartment. There is an upstairs that has a bathroom and who knows what else (you can see this in her Day to Night makeup video and in her tweet where she's lying on the floor after working out). The thing must cost over a million dollars. Would they buy or even rent an apartment that expensive just for her to film 1-2 videos a week (for the weeks she's even in LA)?

What is weird is that if it's hers, she hasn't moved in yet. There's no sign of her living there in the kitchen - it's just some of her DIY projects and flowers on the counters. However that photo of her lying on the floor suggests she spends time there outside of making videos... Like is there a treadmill or weight room in that apartment?

If BF is paying for this apartment just for her video use, I will be so frustrated. This apartment demonstrates all of what is wrong with Ingrid. She's a try-hard who has no personality and is empty inside.

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

jezzie05 wrote:
sillypeanut wrote:

I get what you're thinking, but it doesn't quite add up. First of all, it's not like a kitchen soundstage or even a BF kitchen that is part of the office. It's an actual apartment. There is an upstairs that has a bathroom and who knows what else (you can see this in her Day to Night makeup video and in her tweet where she's lying on the floor after working out). The thing must cost over a million dollars. Would they buy or even rent an apartment that expensive just for her to film 1-2 videos a week (for the weeks she's even in LA)?

What is weird is that if it's hers, she hasn't moved in yet. There's no sign of her living there in the kitchen - it's just some of her DIY projects and flowers on the counters. However that photo of her lying on the floor suggests she spends time there outside of making videos... Like is there a treadmill or weight room in that apartment?

If BF is paying for this apartment just for her video use, I will be so frustrated. This apartment demonstrates all of what is wrong with Ingrid. She's a try-hard who has no personality and is empty inside.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KITXIeD0ZVs

If you look at 2:27, you'll see her talking about making her breakfast in that apartment which leads me to believe it's definitely hers. Also, there is the yellow couch she got as well as all the flowers in the kitchen. I think she maybe purchased her own place after signing up with vessel but has yet to move in, probably because she still has a lease on her old place.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

she HAS to be joking with this new persona... like. can she really be happy and secure with herself at this point in time? yes she is successful, but damn, she has completely changed.

AND, her whole bullshit excuse of everyone changes blah blah blah....... bitch, people usually change for the better or change a little but are still a version of their old self. she is totally different. it is as if she has back tracked or something

damn.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”