Sarah Rae Vargas

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sarah Rae Vargas

Post by sharpie123 »

Does anyone watch her? I found one of her videos yesterday, and I think she's kind of annoying. There is something about her that rubs me the wrong way.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

She reminds me of a classy version of 30plussome

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

She just started her vlog channel. It is so boring! All she does is record her kids. This latest vlog was 20min of her kids talking over each other. And her eyebrows are terrible! I know the thick brow look is in, but when your eyebrows look like it's painted on, it's not a good look.

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

She got angry in one of her recent vlogs that someone commented that her sunglasses did not look good for her face shape. She said that she was going to do a bullying video because of it. Please, she is too sensitive. Because someone didn't like your sunglasses doesn't mean that they are bullying you. People keep throwing that word around over stupid shit like that, it's pretty sad.

She then said in the same vlog that all New Yorkers are assholes. she contradicts herself a lot.

Dulcet Elixir
Informer
Informer

Post by Dulcet Elixir »

sharpie123 wrote:She just started her vlog channel. It is so boring! All she does is record her kids. This latest vlog was 20min of her kids talking over each other. And her eyebrows are terrible! I know the thick brow look is in, but when your eyebrows look like it's painted on, it's not a good look.
I have no problem with her including her kids in vlogs but when she does it on her main vids it really bothers me. I'm sorry but they're so young that they don't understand when it's talk time and when it's not (not really their fault, obviously, they're just kids) and it distracts from the video. I don't remember which one it was but she had posted one where her daughter was right in her lap or something and kept talking over her and stuff.

Bookw0rm
Talker
Talker

Post by Bookw0rm »

It's good that she's confident enough to wear bikinis and some of the other stuff she wears, but I feel like all this body positive stuff lately is causing big girls to ignore the fact that it's UNHEALTHY to be that big. I'm not saying she looks bad, and I know being overweight doesn't necessarily mean you're unhealthy, but she's not just a little overweight, she's obese. That can't be good for your heart :?

Nikkilove55
Learner
Learner

Post by Nikkilove55 »

i really enjoy her videos and i think she is attractive and i have no issues at all with overweight women. The only thing i will add is that the simple reality of youtube is that if you are what others ( not me) would consider different or "a circus" fat person this equals views, when a very overweight woman has a youtube channel and especially if she does bathing suit and ootd videos this draws views and attention.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I'm always in between with her. Some videos are good, others not so much. She actually looked really good in the swimsuit video, but then she showed the picture of her in the shorts and it didn't look right. She knows how to dress her body sometimes and others are complete misses.

Bookw0rm
Talker
Talker

Post by Bookw0rm »

Nikkilove55 wrote:i really enjoy her videos and i think she is attractive and i have no issues at all with overweight women. The only thing i will add is that the simple reality of youtube is that if you are what others ( not me) would consider different or "a circus" fat person this equals views, when a very overweight woman has a youtube channel and especially if she does bathing suit and ootd videos this draws views and attention.
Oh it does for sure. I kind of don't like it when people say stuff to her like "you're so confident &a brave for wearing that" & stuff like that. It's kind of like saying "you're so brave for wearing a bikini being fat". I wouldn't like if someone said that to me.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Bookw0rm wrote:
Nikkilove55 wrote:i really enjoy her videos and i think she is attractive and i have no issues at all with overweight women. The only thing i will add is that the simple reality of youtube is that if you are what others ( not me) would consider different or "a circus" fat person this equals views, when a very overweight woman has a youtube channel and especially if she does bathing suit and ootd videos this draws views and attention.
Oh it does for sure. I kind of don't like it when people say stuff to her like "you're so confident &a brave for wearing that" & stuff like that. It's kind of like saying "you're so brave for wearing a bikini being fat". I wouldn't like if someone said that to me.
Considering most of her thumbnails for her "fat" videos refer to herself as a "fat girl" sounds like she just owns it.

Bookw0rm
Talker
Talker

Post by Bookw0rm »

Yeah, true haha. It still just sounds like a "compliment" that's unintentionally (hopefully) insulting

Third_Kalpa
Talker
Talker

Post by Third_Kalpa »

Don't care for her or her videos. She has a typical moonface, annoying voice and she's clearly not that confident with her femininity otherwise she wouldn't be rambling about having reproduced 3 offspring in every. fucking. video.
Motherhood is something to be proud of sure but if that and being obese is all that defines you...bitch your fucking boring.

gossboss
Learner
Learner

Post by gossboss »

I subscribed for a while but couldn't take her accent. Since then I keep getting suggestions for her vids and every one seems more sexually explicit than the last. I mean, good for her for trying to educate but it all seems a little cringe-worthy to me, especially because she reminds me of girls who your mom didn't like because they were "trashy" (not in the socioeconomic sense). While I definitely wouldn't want to wag a finger at a woman for being sexual, there is something irritating about people who have to spew their sexuality and personal shit everywhere, including where kids (especially HER kids) will probably watch it. Bad boundaries there.

Third_Kalpa
Talker
Talker

Post by Third_Kalpa »

I don't know what that accent of hers is, I here some pretty fakeass Spanish in there sometimes. It's especially apparent when she says her favorite shoe store name, "ALTHDO."
And yeah her sex talk videos are just, irritating. Everytime I look she's uploaded 10 more on top of the 100 she already has. Nobody online is a doctor so we don't know anything about her health (even though she's a fucking mountain) but she's apparently a sex therapist who can teach all women the way to an orgasm. give me a break.

ExtraPetiteUterus
Talker
Talker

Post by ExtraPetiteUterus »

Yeah, being fat really is all she has going for her. I doubt very much she'd be making all these fat girl videos if she were thin. And I know this is totally not the point of body positivity or whatever, but instead of encouraging these insecure girls to sit at the computer watching videos on how to be confident and think that being huge is fine, she could be giving tips on how to lose weight in the first place. I know some people have trouble losing weight blah blah blah

To each their own.

Bookw0rm
Talker
Talker

Post by Bookw0rm »

I was taken aback by how saggy her stomach looked in her lingerie try-on. A lot of it just looked like loose skin too. If she has that much sagging skin & it still that big how huge was she before? I know she's said she used to be about 300 but tbh she still looks about 300 or close to it to me. She does know how to dress her body most of the time, I'll give her that. I wouldn't have guessed it would look like that.

Third_Kalpa
Talker
Talker

Post by Third_Kalpa »

Bookw0rm wrote: She does know how to dress her body most of the time, I'll give her that. I wouldn't have guessed it would look like that.
I dont think she's that great at dressing herself honestly. Most everything she wears looks at least a size too tight, it doesnt help that almost every dress she owns is a bodycon.

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

I don't think she dresses well at all. She looks squeezed in and uncomfortable in almost everything she wears.

Does she have a lap band? If she does, is she allowed to eat all the fattening foods that she eats?

What is her job? Her house looks pretty nice.

She has another video up about vagina's and black guys? I didn't watch it because I feel like she repeats herself a lot. Also, her accent is kind of grating.

teadrunk
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrunk »

sharpie123 wrote:I don't think she dresses well at all. She looks squeezed in and uncomfortable in almost everything she wears.

Does she have a lap band? If she does, is she allowed to eat all the fattening foods that she eats?

What is her job? Her house looks pretty nice.

She has another video up about vagina's and black guys? I didn't watch it because I feel like she repeats herself a lot. Also, her accent is kind of grating.
Her job is youtube. I think she might actually share the house with her brother...? I feel like she briefly mentioned something about him living in the house. She's from Chicagoland (not in the city of Chicago though)... she's pretty far out in the suburbs I think, which is probably why she can afford that huge house.

She does have the lap band, I doubt her doctor would recommend the daily starbucks runs, etc. And it does seem like she's gained some weight in recent months, but if you don't work with your lap band (by eating healthy) you can start to gain back the weight you lost.

In regards to a previous poster asking about her accent... she's from the Chicago area but her "accent" isn't typical Chicago accent, or even midwestern accent. It's just how she talks, I think. I'm from the midwest and live in Chicago (the actual city) and her accent is not what I'm used to hearing. It's just her way of talking.

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

I can tell in her face that she has gained some weight, Her try- on haul was unbearable. Why do Youtuber's think it is cute when lip sync and dance to a song? I wanted to see the clothes, not watch her dance around her room.

Those clothes were really ugly. Her taste in fashion isn't that great.

Also, her eyebrows are weird. She shouldn't fill them in so dark and with a color that is 5 shades lighter than her hair.

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”