coffeebreakwithdani Part 3

montesqieu
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 3

Post by montesqieu »

Another horrendous eye makeup look, complete with a commercial for the new Collab mascara, which also looks horrible.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I hate her thumbnails and the way she places photos sideways just to cram in more shots of her narcissistic face

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

ColdOne wrote:I hate her thumbnails and the way she places photos sideways just to cram in more shots of her narcissistic face
right her face is ugly! :? :rofl:

RoseNylund
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseNylund »

ColdOne wrote:I hate her thumbnails and the way she places photos sideways just to cram in more shots of her narcissistic face
Have you noticed how all her thumbnails are almost identical? She does the annoying " let me smell my shoulder" pose, and when not doing that, she has her hands in her hair.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i just popped on a video to see how she was and OMG still sooo cringey and annoying. I watched the first few minutes of her ULTA HAUL & TEA video... :roll: she got stood up for a date, shopped at ULTA to "feel better" and still hashtags everything with #thuglife :oops: and punctuates every sentence with a giggly snort! :roll: :roll: :roll:
RoseNylund wrote:
Have you noticed how all her thumbnails are almost identical? She does the annoying " let me smell my shoulder" pose, and when not doing that, she has her hands in her hair.
:rofl: :respekt: :tu:

montesqieu
Learner
Learner

Post by montesqieu »

It's amazing to me how delusional she can be, portraying herself as this strong woman, when in fact at the slightest disappointment she gets completely whiny and needy. The emo monologues are on.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is there any update on why she was stood up for a date? Did he find her YT CHANNEL? :rofl:

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker

Post by alohaSpicoli »

TeddySerious wrote:I saw her ex in that wedding video someone posted. He’s an older Asian man.

oooooh...any chance you can link it here?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:i just popped on a video to see how she was and OMG still sooo cringey and annoying. I watched the first few minutes of her ULTA HAUL & TEA video... :roll: she got stood up for a date, shopped at ULTA to "feel better" and still hashtags everything with #thuglife :oops: and punctuates every sentence with a giggly snort! :roll: :roll: :
Does she have any idea of #thuglife really is? She’s as bad now as Young Wild and Polished.
Her old friend then enemy. She is always pretending to have a #thuglife and she’s scared of
a spider. I imagine Dani is in that category too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why is she always getting stood up for dates? I assume they google her. :lol!:

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Yeah, I've lost interest in YWP, but I don't know why. Everything gets old after a while. I'm finally at the point where their recommendations don't influence me to buy things.

Hey, is Dani or was she a Jehovah's Witness? She was crying about not celebrating her birthday for the past 9 or so years, and wanted to do it this year, and then she just said in her recent GRWM that she's taking her kids on a "Halloween Walk", but didn't say "Trick or Treating". The only people who don't celebrate holidays and occasions are JW's. Not that big of a deal.

As usual, she's still making the same boring comment about being "tan". I've never once laughed at something she's said because she has not an ounce of humor I can relate to. Just plain corniness. For once, she didn't tell us how "super tall" she is though, so that's an improvement. And she's finally starting to realize her constant sicknesses are a direct result of upsetting events in her life. That's the whole reason for her kidney problems. Feeling like a "fish out of water" or feeling abandoned are related to having kidney problems, but they only manifest themselves when the person is in the healing phase, meaning she's finally comfortable with her single life and life changes, so most likely, the drugs she is taking for her "condition" will impede the proper healing of her kidney "problem".

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 »

GreatOdds88 wrote: Hey, is Dani or was she a Jehovah's Witness? She was crying about not celebrating her birthday for the past 9 or so years, and wanted to do it this year, and then she just said in her recent GRWM that she's taking her kids on a "Halloween Walk", but didn't say "Trick or Treating". The only people who don't celebrate holidays and occasions are JW's. Not that big of a deal.
".
I'm pretty sure she was raised catholic, but I could be wrong!

Anyway, I'm new to posting but a longtime lurker!

Dani was one of the first youtubers I ever got into and I loved her. However, for about a year now she has been rubbing me the wrong way. I've looked way back on these posts about her and read how mean she has been to her followers (or nonfollowers). These days she preaches positivity but you can tell she is secretly still a mean girl behind it all. Snarky comments, being condescending, etc.

Plus, I'm just bored of her content. She used to post tutorials and reviews, but now it's a freaking hour or two long vlog (of the same thing every week - HelloFresh sponsorship, crying, then what appears to be a motivational speech), sponsored hauls, and other sponsored content. When her view counts are low, she gets defensive and says she doesn't make content for the views. It's like, okay, but that is literally how you make money (other than the constant sponsorships)...

Looking forward to getting in on the gossip now that I'm official on here!

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

alycat17 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote: Hey, is Dani or was she a Jehovah's Witness? She was crying about not celebrating her birthday for the past 9 or so years, and wanted to do it this year, and then she just said in her recent GRWM that she's taking her kids on a "Halloween Walk", but didn't say "Trick or Treating". The only people who don't celebrate holidays and occasions are JW's. Not that big of a deal.
".
I'm pretty sure she was raised catholic, but I could be wrong!

Anyway, I'm new to posting but a longtime lurker!

Dani was one of the first youtubers I ever got into and I loved her. However, for about a year now she has been rubbing me the wrong way. I've looked way back on these posts about her and read how mean she has been to her followers (or nonfollowers). These days she preaches positivity but you can tell she is secretly still a mean girl behind it all. Snarky comments, being condescending, etc.

Plus, I'm just bored of her content. She used to post tutorials and reviews, but now it's a freaking hour or two long vlog (of the same thing every week - HelloFresh sponsorship, crying, then what appears to be a motivational speech), sponsored hauls, and other sponsored content. When her view counts are low, she gets defensive and says she doesn't make content for the views. It's like, okay, but that is literally how you make money (other than the constant sponsorships)...

Looking forward to getting in on the gossip now that I'm official on here!
Yes, you're SO right about her videos, and what they have become. When I first found it, it was because I was looking for concealer comparisons, and she did one on a tattoo. She compared the coverage and wear on about 5 or 6 concealers, and I BOUGHT 2 of them based on that video. There is no way she'd ever make a video like that now. WHY? As a matter of fact, she deleted that video along with every other one that was filmed in her bedroom. All the new products she gets or buys, does she do an updated top 5 on anything? Not since she did it with Sam, which didn't last long either. She has no ambition or drive to do more with her channel, or at least, do the SAME QUALITY as she used to. She's getting worse instead of better.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes her videos seem very boring and or sponsored... :|

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by greenfaerie »

I haven’t watched Dani in at least two years, used to love her back in the day until she got stale/realized how much of a biish she is. Was going through my subscriptions today and wow I cannot believe she has not changed her set up, at all. Not even paint or line d the storage unit behind her. I see she just does a bunch of sponsors, money must be hard after the split? I thought she had a unique thing going on back in the day and really had potential, was expecting her to get a cool lip collab since she wasn’t scared to rock something different. What a bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Im surprised she didn’t use “referred to oncology” as a clickbait title.

I’ve never seen someone who loves themselves more than her, and not in the good way. She is the fakest person I’ve ever seen.

montesqieu
Learner
Learner

Post by montesqieu »

Why there are so few people at her meet-ups?

Post by Guest »

Who would want to meet this egotistical psycho? :rofl:

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I think she's just generally... not very well-liked. In real life and online. I'm not sure who her content is relatable for--she is too screechy & immature for other moms or career women her age, she doesn't really relate to single/childless makeup lovers because of her baggage... her target demographic is single moms who live on alimony and have 50/50 custody? That's a small pool as most single dads don't have their kids that often, so other divorcees typically have to work their asses off OR spend the majority of their time with the kids.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TeddySerious wrote:Who would want to meet this egotistical psycho? :rofl:
I wouldn’t waste my time to meet her. She has nothing to offer. :boing:

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 »

jMC125 wrote:Im surprised she didn’t use “referred to oncology” as a clickbait title.

I’ve never seen someone who loves themselves more than her, and not in the good way. She is the fakest person I’ve ever seen.

Totally agree!

Also, anyone else feel like she specifically says some things (for example, trying to say sexy things sometimes) just in case a potential guy or current date is watching the video? :roll:

If I actually still liked her and her content, the vlogs would be so much more enjoyable if they were only 15-20 minutes (as we have all said). So many other channels have awesome vlogs that are CONCISE and do not show absolute nonsense for half of it.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”