Laurenbeautyy Part 3

Issy09
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laurenbeautyy Part 3

Post by Issy09 »

I'm conflicted since your nose can slim down as you get older but her nose started looking different around the time she moved to Bondi and started messing around with injections etc and from memory she did disappear for a while ? I figured she was just contouring or photoshopping since one side of her nose was always blurry and she suddenly had a bump, but maybe she did get a small nose job. She could just know her angles since she does different in selfies to pictures taken by other people.

woejack
Informer
Informer

Post by woejack »

God she has the eggiest head

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Just watched the video, her stupid top that looks like a big white tshirt kept putting me off, as did the ring of orange hair around her face.
The make up was one of her nicer looks though

xmeljayne
Debater
Debater

Post by xmeljayne »

I think the wing really took away from the beautiful eyeshadow she put on. You can barely see it.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

she definitely got a nose job. i wonder why she didn't do a video about all her surgeries a la gigigorgeous style.

redrobin1017
Debater
Debater

Post by redrobin1017 »

Think 95% of us here agree on the boob job (or even two, as they seemed to change sizes and she uploaded two 'pale' videos at coinciding moments) and the nose job, likely a closed rhino as only the bottom part/tip changed and she doesn't seem to have much swelling.

The thing is, she now put a new eyeshadow on and a different color lippie but her look is exactly the same as always. Winged liner, spidery eyelashes, too-orange and dark foundation, heavy contouring, instagram brows, overdrawn pouty lip etc. For me a different look would be her changing up more than just colors. Her 'dewy' make-up video was different but the problem was that the look she created wasn't one that others would want to re-create because it looked greasy :/

woejack
Informer
Informer

Post by woejack »

I honestly don't think she got a nose job, my nose use to be huge on my adolescent face, but as I got older it slimmed out as my face matured, my friend who I hadn't seen since highschool asked me if I had gotten a nose job when I last saw her a few months ago because it looked way smaller. I'd still consider rhino but I feel like I'd be erasing my mother's armenian heritage from my face (plus rhino is way too expensive)

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Last summer, her views were so much higher. She had two back to back videos with over 5 million views. She must've really felt it in her bank account, and that's why she's trying harder now. I do think she seemed less over it in this video, but I'm not sold yet.

luxuryera
Informer
Informer

Post by luxuryera »

gossipgalxo wrote:That is quite pretty but i find it really Christmassy?? Just because it's the go to look for most beauty gurus at Christmas, gold shimmery eye and a red lip...
I guess they don't call it "Christmas in July" for no reason :tu:

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

luxuryera wrote:
gossipgalxo wrote:That is quite pretty but i find it really Christmassy?? Just because it's the go to look for most beauty gurus at Christmas, gold shimmery eye and a red lip...
Yeah but that's an American thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

Auswonder wrote:
luxuryera wrote:

she has american viewers?

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

xdegausser wrote:
Auswonder wrote:
luxuryera wrote:

she has american viewers?
Yeah? Most Australians that watch that and think it's a Christmassy look aren't going to think of Christmas in July?

luxuryera
Informer
Informer

Post by luxuryera »

Auswonder wrote:
luxuryera wrote:

no no, im australian and we have Christmas in July parties. it makes sense since winter is during July and Christmas is sort of associated with cold/snow/winter ;)

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

luxuryera wrote:
Auswonder wrote:
luxuryera wrote:

no no, im australian and we have Christmas in July parties. it makes sense since winter is during July and Christmas is sort of associated with cold/snow/winter ;)
Obvs some Australians are americanised

gabe92
Learner
Learner

Post by gabe92 »

Anyone see the new post on her blog? It's so basic and has no new information about fake tanning. What is the point? Basically just for her to advertise LovingTan.

And if you read it she says to moisturise, but doesn't mention which brand of moisturiser she uses. Probably because she wants to get paid for that too.
Such a sell out tbh. Cant believe all these girls look up to her so much :(

cherrybun
Talker
Talker

Post by cherrybun »

I saw the post - not subtle at all. She used to love Bondi Sands... not fooling anyone. I think her blog posts are pretty vapid and empty, there's no actual worthwhile content or effort put into them. Nothing to learn.

Also has anyone else noticed a sudden increase in her gabbing about how 'grateful' and 'lucky' she is? After copping it for being negative about all the free products she got, she wrote about being so 'lucky and excited' about a charlotte tilbury delivery. And her most recent post on insta of her bf's text message - she's playing up her appreciation for her fans because she was slacking. She's scared of losing her position to someone like shani grimmond or maybe chloe morello. She knows we know she's only in it for the money now. :roll:

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

She just needs to remind everyone she has a boyfriend - #relationshipgoals!

I think her blog is useless, most of it is generic information or things based in older videos, and the photos seem to be quite old. I find it weird that it's set to post at midnight Perth time as well, is she trying to cater for an international audience instead of Australian?

woejack
Informer
Informer

Post by woejack »

Lol I just watched her recent video, I skipped her boring intro and BAM her face went from white to yellow real quick, bisch buy a neutral shade foundation if you don't want to be pink

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

ewwww

woejack
Informer
Informer