ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel Part 2

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel Part 2

Post by Traveler »

mychelle+ wrote:I actually laughed out loud at her new video.
It was honestly the worst thing I have ever seen.

She held up the products to show us what she was using but didn't bother to wait until they were in focus. The video was poorly edited + her makeup looked horrendous. I can't believe she thought it was even decent enough to post.
It looked rushed. She just wanted to put a video up so she threw this look together... "Natural look????" That doesn't look natural to me. I thought the video was about Natural makeup like Pacifica or some other natural makeup line. But it was about this natural look with concealer as her foundation for this look. Her hair in this video wasn't brushed.

She was talking about her eyes, I immediately thought of her stye.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Post by Guest »

Lol her eyelash extension experience video is up and I'm still bummed she didn't get a sty with those, but this perked me up:

[video][/video]

If this isn't a roundabout confession of her lazyass day all day err day... :rofl:

She said Jovelle prefers extensions and no eye makeup because of her 9-5 job and her 2 boys, as opposed to her hidden message that she's got lots of time to put all of that gunk on her face even though she's got 3 under 3. And these minions still can't read between the lines and think Judy's a supermom.

:FU:

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

Judy just posted her (so called) review/first impression of the Maybelline Color Blur first impression and man does she suck on her impressions and reviews of items... thats like 3 1/3 minutes of my life wasted... :rofl: :rofl: she doesn't even use the product correctly to begin with :roll: :roll:

I am also a little annoyed how all these brands send her products to review and she never does them didn't why do they continue to send her stuff when she doesn't care and basically lets the girls play with them and complains about what is sent? They sit in the never to been seen drawer or stocked piled beside the trashy make up desk.

she recently comment about her hoarding make up and how she plans on donating the items and how she doesn't feel bad about it

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

One thing I can say is that I don't know alot about make up but I can honestly say that my look is much more put together then what she does... she actually makes me feel like I know more about make up then she does LOL if that is all possible...

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Its really sad how a hard working 9-5 mom like Jovelle can maintain the lash extensions and a lazy a$$ mom like Judy can't... and her comments just bothered me its not like Judy is this hard working mom that is actually taking care of her kids and a household.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

Her last video lacked so much effort. She really doesn't keep up with trends. She did not apply it blurred at all. And she only showed one shade! That's how you know it wasn't sent to her! And that editing mistake at the end. She really doesn't filter her videos before she renders and posts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

nyan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nyan »

I hate how she called the look 'ombre' like if she took the time to look for and put in a photo of what she was trying to explain, she had the time to look for the name of the trend

(I know I'm being picky, but it's not ombre, it's gradation/faded lips/ blurred/ is there another name for it?) Girl doesn't know ombre even if it slapped her in the face and screamed 'i'm ombre!'

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

For some reason the first impression for the Maybelline foundation popped up as a recommended vlog to watch so I had to take a peak...

Needless to say that is 5 1/2 minutes of my life I will never get back again :rofl:

She is just so unprepared when it comes to these kinds of things. She has no clue about the product what so ever. Does she not research before flipping on the camera?

She has been into make for almost 7 years and she still has no clue to what shade she is SMH

Plus did anyone else notice she already had eye shadow and mascara on?

SMH how can it be a long day? LOL seriously Judy you probably slept in so there goes half your day, you were in the house all day doing videos, you have hired help so please you have no clue what a long day is, come talk to me when you wake up at the crack of dawn, get everyone up at 7 for work and school, prepare lunches etc and work a real 9-5 job and then come home to prepare supper and do laundry etc then perhaps I will feel for you but until then please...

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Judy needs a reality check. And needs to find one shade of foundation because her face goes from light to dark and in between. Needs to be natural. Grrrrrr Judy.

Maybe Judy and Benji should go on Survivor.
No camera to vlogging. She will bring one foundation and mascara. Benji will bring his blue pot and khaki shorts.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

sparkles180
Learner
Learner

Post by sparkles180 »

OrganicTaquito wrote:Her latest tutorial. Oh man. Where to start?

- First of all, I hate when women pull out the "I'm a mommy and I don't have time" card, especially coming from Judy who dumps her children whenever she has the chance.
- As always, that foundation is too light. Almost 7 years as a "beauty guru" and she still can't pick her shade.
- You call that a contour? I'm over the whole countouring trend which in my opinion, only works for photography, just looks weird in person. Judy doesn't know how to countour so why bother. Congrats. You face looks like mud.
- From the gurus who actually are MUA, the first thing they said about the Hourglass powders was to apply it lightly and just as a highlight. Here's Judy: oily mess nr 1 applying it all over her forehead, which she claims is the part that always gets shiny and oily *facepalm*
- Who the hell mixea bronze and gold with dark purple!!?! That eyeshadow look was a mess.
- Those hairextensions come out only for Benji. She looked like she was wearing an ill fitted wig. Didn't even bother to curl her hair and the extensions to make them blend better.

It's so sad that she has to fill her empty life bu playing dress up instead of enjoying her 3 blessings. Both her and Benji keep reminiscing about the past. How about living in the now and take care of what YOU decided to bring to the world?

LMAOO completely agree!! There's so much wrong with her, where to even start! Her face and voice also annoy me. She comes off as unattractive, dull, stressed but trying so hard to be fun and popular. I don't get how this lady got famous.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Anyone else bothered that she buys one thing from a collection and bases her first impression from that and dares to make it a whole video? 20 shades of Maybelline mattes and you got touch of spice. Ooohkay.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

HereForTheComments wrote:Anyone else bothered that she buys one thing from a collection and bases her first impression from that and dares to make it a whole video? 20 shades of Maybelline mattes and you got touch of spice. Ooohkay.
Yess!! And the fact that she said that she's into matte colors. You mean the matte finish! Talk about the formula instead dummy! Beauty guru my ass.
A lipstick, especially one that doesn't have any real claims like long lasting, plumping, mousturizing etc, is useless to me.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Judy did the fall favorites tag. Not saying that Jaclyn Hill actually created the tag, but she definitely perpetuated it this year. No acknowledgement.

She says Benji brainwashed her to not like candles. Brainwashing is right!

I feel like she kept shoving down my throat the fact that she's a mom to be relatable to her audience. "I used to love summer but Julianna was born in the fall so I love the pumpkin and apple spice." Barf.

Her fall tv show is Friends and her favorite fall movie is Aladdin. Do you even get the point of the tag woman?

I wouldn't expect anything more than this crap to be prerecorded for Hawaii.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Her beauty channel is so sad and even more sadder when she tries to save it with a half assed tag.
I hate how she has to point out all the time that she's a mom. Scratch that: I hate it when all women do that because they use it as an excuse to be lazy more than to be relatable.

The only reason why she doesn't drop this channel is because she won't have an excuse to hoard make up anymore. Just like she used to hoard candles and Benji apparently put a stop to it, he will do the same with the make up.

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

She just did her fall favorites tag.... loved how she said Benji has brain washed her about candles (clearly she is brain washed about everything) I know my husband is not a fan of candles but I still burn them because I like them and I have told him that...

her favorite fall drink is a summer like cocktail (sake with pineapple juice and Ice) hmmm is that a summer drink?

For someone who claims to use that blush all year round it looks exactly like it did when she first bought it it looks like it hasn't been used at all. You would think if she is using it all the time that more of a dent would have been made into the blush :roll:

That is the ugliest sweater ever.. and that wouldn't be my choice for a fall sweater loved how she said it was stylish and had pazza :rofl: are we talking about that same sweater she is holding up?

Judy is so happy when the big family is around because then she has people to look after her kids...

This video was so blan compared to other fall tags I have seen

I completely agree with the comments mentioned about her only maintaining this channel for her make up hoarding and getting free make up other wise how could she justify all this spending on crap that is never used

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

montrealgirl2014xo wrote:She just did her fall favorites tag.... loved how she said Benji has brain washed her about candles (clearly she is brain washed about everything) I know my husband is not a fan of candles but I still burn them because I like them and I have told him that...

her favorite fall drink is a summer like cocktail (sake with pineapple juice and Ice) hmmm is that a summer drink?

For someone who claims to use that blush all year round it looks exactly like it did when she first bought it it looks like it hasn't been used at all. You would think if she is using it all the time that more of a dent would have been made into the blush :roll:

That is the ugliest sweater ever.. and that wouldn't be my choice for a fall sweater loved how she said it was stylish and had pazza :rofl: are we talking about that same sweater she is holding up?

Judy is so happy when the big family is around because then she has people to look after her kids...

This video was so blan compared to other fall tags I have seen

I completely agree with the comments mentioned about her only maintaining this channel for her make up hoarding and getting free make up other wise how could she justify all this spending on crap that is never used
SAH-KEH. I LOVE SAH-KEH.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

I just saw the thumbnail for the new video about dancember. Ending "world hungry". Grammar is not a strong suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lotte+
Debater
Debater

Post by Lotte+ »

Literally dying at her new hair hack video. She called that other youtuber her "friend" and then pretty much dissed her video saying that the product was really expensive. The other youtuber was probably trying to promote something, like jeeeeze.

mychelle+
Informer
Informer

Post by mychelle+ »

Wow... a review on something that's fairly new. Surprising.

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel Part 2

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

Judy's reviews are not even proper reviews, imo. She's so lazy with them and the products she reviews are either products that came out a WHILE back or identical to ones she already reviewed.

In a recent vlog she said (paraphrased) how most drugstore brands are making liquid matte lipsticks and how they are all the same formula - yet she has multiple videos on liquid lipsticks reviews? And she's right - she says the same things over again for each review.

She never reviews recent products or different ones such as highlighters, bronzers.. I dont see her talking about certain brands that were highly popular late last year/early this year (Anastasia, Jeffree Star, etc...)

She is such a lazy 'beauty guru', I don't know why she even has a channel. She can easily shoot a video tutorial of a makeup look she wore on the vlogs - sometimes the makeup looks nice. Instead she restricts herself to boring, repetitive, unhelpful reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”