CutiePieMarzia

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

I really love her newest video! I've always wanted to know how she films and what lighting she uses in her videos. It's great to see that she's very open about her filming technique. She also answers many questions in the comment section. It's clear that she genuinely wants to help her viewers out with their youtube videos! :tu:

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

pinkbows wrote:Saw she designed shoes on instagram, now here's the actual link to the shoes:

https://www.projectshoe.com/products/wh ... shoe-daisy

So adorable.
Wow! I'm actually impressed! Well done Marzia!

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

Cute, but 209 bucks? :|

I love shoes, expensive ones at that, but some designed by a youtuber? Eh. Not worth the cash.

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

Is it just me or in the last video (behind the scenes) she talks super fast as if she was in a hurry? I don't know why it gave me that impression.

BrightEyes
Talker
Talker

Post by BrightEyes »

Those shoes are okay, but they're pretty mediocre.
Cut-out oxfords are the trend now and you could probably find similar ones at Forever21 for around $30.

Already found some pretty cute ones for $18.99- http://www.forever21.com/Product/Produc ... VariantID=

I'm surprised Marzia would price them that high. She is already filthy rich as it is.
ImageImage

Post by Guest »

^^^ I don't think she had a say in the pricing. Tbh, she probably just picked some colours/fabrics and was done.

BrightEyes
Talker
Talker

Post by BrightEyes »

I just feel that if someone actually bought those shoes they just would because they are a fan of her. Way to expensive for such a popular style. It isn't anything original. The highest I'd set the price for those shoes would be $50.
ImageImage

thesegirls
Debater
Debater

Post by thesegirls »

Just found this girl today ... Im a fan so far.

mamaruska
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mamaruska »

maybe shoes are made of real leather, but again even doc martens are cheaper :/

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Does it bother anyone else that she has a video series called "we are scientists" but there is also a band called We are Scientists? I feel like she jacked the name from them, lol

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:Does it bother anyone else that she has a video series called "we are scientists" but there is also a band called We are Scientists? I feel like she jacked the name from them, lol
Nah, I really doubt it

findingdory
Learner
Learner

Post by findingdory »

Just stumbled over one of her old videos with Felix (the one where she put all the flour in her face :D ) and I must say, she seems to be really down to earth and charming :flower: Watched a few of her own videos and I like them. She seems to be obsessed with Kawaii culture, have they been to Japan yet?
At first her voice was a bit difficult to get used to, but when I read that she was Italian I found it easier to understand why. The way of speaking in Italian is usually quite high for women, at least. Just like Felix is kind of "singing" in terms of melody in his speaking, typically Swedish. Ok, didn't want to generalize so much... I just think that you can reference certain ways of speaking to the origins of the mother tongue. ;)

Does she do anything else besides youtube or designing shoes? I mean, do we know if she did a degree in fashion or marketing or something?

HeyBoo

Post by HeyBoo »

I was watching Niomi Smart's shoe collection video and she mentioned that she designed these shoes herself ( so I guess anyone can just design their own shoes on that site?

Poop
Learner
Learner

Post by Poop »

Yey guys! I'm kind of new here, so hi! :3

I've watched Marzia for a couple of years now and I really appreciated her former videos, but lately there's so much tedious crap.. I'm not interessed in people making quizzes, come on! Also though the latest animation was kind of... nhec! :c Her drawing reminds me of when I started doodling on manga studio, I prefered the still motion ones.
And the "We are Scientist" thing slightly annoys me as well, not only because I like the band, but because making a vulcano doesn't make you a freaking scientist!!! >.< I now it's just a title for that particular series, but let's have come respect for those who study/research for decades..

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Do you all think she's happy with Felix? I mean I know it's hard to tell, given that they only show us what they choose to show, but I'm interested in everyone's opinions.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Agreed. I think Marzia needs someone a little more attentive, sympathetic, empathetic, and openly caring. I'm not saying Felix isn't all of these things, because I don't know him or their relationship, but I'm just saying she would probably be a little happier with someone who was more of all of these things. Her anxiety seems to hold her back quite a bit, and it'd probably be nice to have someone there to help her through it.

Poop
Learner
Learner

Post by Poop »

Marzia's such a sweet girl, seems very nice, sensitive and caring, the type of person you would like as your friend. And there's no doubt that she is very pretty and creative and as a lot of potencial to do more and even find a nice guy... It's a shame that she lately has come to feeling so lonely.
But, has I agree that maybe Felix isn't the one for her, I think that she should also start to invest more in herself. Maybe study something or open a small business (as she appears to have fund to do so). Her fan base would be a nice support to do so... She has even ben doing some small project, who knows :?
And if Pewds doesn't want to get up and grab some food while is girlfriend is starving, f*** him and go get your lunch girl! >.<

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

dazzle wrote:Do you all think she's happy with Felix? I mean I know it's hard to tell, given that they only show us what they choose to show, but I'm interested in everyone's opinions.
if anything I'd say she's bored in the relationship. I'd say she's lonely too- with Felix always working on his channel, her being in a whole new country (and being surrounded by "friends" a.k.a. Gleambots) it can seem lonely. She doesn't study or have a job outside YouTube so she doesn't get to meet new people too.

I doubt they'd break up because they've come a long way together, y'know- moving to different countries, getting a dog together, moving to each others home countries to be with each other, dealing with fame(?), etc.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

Poop wrote:Marzia's such a sweet girl, seems very nice, sensitive and caring, the type of person you would like as your friend. And there's no doubt that she is very pretty and creative and as a lot of potencial to do more and even find a nice guy... It's a shame that she lately has come to feeling so lonely.
But, has I agree that maybe Felix isn't the one for her, I think that she should also start to invest more in herself. Maybe study something or open a small business (as she appears to have fund to do so). Her fan base would be a nice support to do so... She has even ben doing some small project, who knows :?
And if Pewds doesn't want to get up and grab some food while is girlfriend is starving, f*** him and go get your lunch girl! >.<
I agree with everything you said.
Maybe the truth is that they're not meant for each other - Marzia needs someone caring, and Felix needs a tougher girl.
Or, they simply need to talk. If Marzia wants to go out more, she should tell Felix.
Anyway, in their YT videos they look cute to me, but also embarassed and uncomfortable with each other... :?

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

[youtube][/youtube]

That guy has the same tattoo Marzia has on her foot, on his right shoulder.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”